PDA

View Full Version : Exilir glitch

donzai
02-21-2013, 02:26 PM
Well it seems that the exikir are not stopping when i am in the town or if i am ofline... Time ticks and keep on ticking... Bug or intentional???

Secondly i always drop my data connection every 20 mins..

Like everytime i start rooks nest elite.. And the moment i reach bael... I am being disconnected from server..

Pleasr nake us join back when we get dc... Really required..

Also any update abt the revive stuff...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Genuinous
02-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Elixirs are meant to be that way
Most likely connection issues on your end
Revive would be nice

SouLBlizzard
02-21-2013, 02:30 PM
If it from ally,its not a bug.If the elixirs is from store then its a bug

donzai
02-21-2013, 02:35 PM
U mean exilr from an ally will not stop regardless of online or off line or in town.... From when this is happening...

donzai
02-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Elixirs are meant to be that way
Most likely connection issues on your end
Revive would be nice

I say the connection issues is with the client for my galaxy note... If i dnt use it... Connection never drop..

Genuinous
02-21-2013, 03:44 PM
There was an update about 1-2 weeks ago, check your news section.

hoipolloi389
02-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Wait elixirs are supposed to keep going now?
C'mon, spacetime. That stinks. The way they stopped was what made the game stand out! It was fair! The world was kind and beautiful!
.....bring stopping back!

donzai
02-23-2013, 03:10 AM
C'mon, spacetime. That stinks. The way they stopped was what made the game stand out! It was fair! The world was kind and beautiful!

Yep i agree....

Energizeric
02-23-2013, 07:01 AM

The ones that cost plat stop when you are in town. The free ones don't. You didn't expect them to give you the same elixirs for free that they normally charge plat for, did you? If they were the same then who would actually buy one?

donzai
02-24-2013, 08:07 AM
The ones that cost plat stop when you are in town. The free ones don't. You didn't expect them to give you the same elixirs for free that they normally charge plat for, did you? If they were the same then who would actually buy one?

Well one is lucky if they get that exilir whn free but when we pay plat its our wish to activate them