PDA

View Full Version : The Kraken Isles Expansion is Now Available in Arcane Legends

Samhayne
02-21-2013, 04:28 PM

Arcane Legends Dives into Deep Sea Pirate Adventure

Kraken Isles Expansion Available on Desktop, iOS and Android Devices

Ahoy me mateys! It is time to hop on deck of the Kraken Isles expansion for the fantasy co-op RPG Arcane Legends from Spacetime Studios. The expansion includes additional content, a new level cap raise and mythical, high-stakes adventure for iOS, Android and Chrome fans.

Players will experience swashbuckling adventure as they battle the bloodthirsty fish monster pirates, known as the Aegir. The warring factions of the Aegir have recently been unified by the cold-hearted Captain Bloodhammer, causing a threat to every lad and lassie from the Isles to mainland Arlor! The back story of the Rogue class, a daughter of the Kolga seafaring people, will also be revealed.

"The response to Arcane Legends and the first expansion, Dead City, has been insane with nearly 5 million downloads. We're sure the fans will love the pirate-themed content in the Kraken Isles and will bring even more players into the game," said Gary Gattis, CEO, Spacetime Studios.

Features Include:

Level cap raised 5 levels to 26
New Kraken Isles adventure areas
Travel by ship
Added pirate Aegir foes and bosses
Pirate themed armor and weapons to collect
New Mythic and Arcane rarity items - the most powerful ever!
Season 3 of the Leaderboards
Pets now available in Player vs. Player combat
Additional Achievements
New pets to collect, including the Toucan and Monkey

Arcane Legends can be downloaded at the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arcane-legends/id543335870), Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sts.al) or the Chrome Web Store (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/arcane-legends/ibmlkgieigeddcedpbijnpojheoddido).

For more details about Arcane Legends, please visit http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com/

Liquid Ice
02-21-2013, 10:08 PM
I guess everyone has been too busy playing the new expansion to post anything.

I have a quick question. Why is the interrupt skill obsolete ever since dead city? It doesn't stop anything in the kraken isles except the ranged minions I believe. It seems pointless. The aggro of it doesn't provide me enough taunt to hold from rouges either. I think the interrupt needs more taunt or actual interrupting capability.

LwMark
02-21-2013, 10:24 PM
Why cant i buy last minkey with plat, theres no option. Also same vanities :( still at work so i havent plaued any maps yet

Jcyee
02-21-2013, 10:38 PM
Haha I love how the official release announcement thread has minimal comments xD

But I just thought I'd say thanks though for all the work put into the new content. I'm really enjoying it! :)

Limsi
02-21-2013, 10:47 PM
Grats to the team!

Lalarie
02-21-2013, 11:02 PM
At first I was like woh, way to hard, boring, but then it keep getting more fun... untill I wasted all my plat... but still awesome job sts! Cant wait to see more!

yoho
02-21-2013, 11:11 PM
Only sweet comments.. I wanna be honest with you guys, with new expansion game became even more... marvelous! I feel grateful for your job, STS squad, please shoot me someone, I'm an addict.

Samhayne
02-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Why cant i buy last minkey with plat, theres no option. Also same vanities :( still at work so i havent plaued any maps yet

Force close the app and relaunch it, or better yet, power cycle your device. This is a known issue with the current Android client that will be fixed in the next client update. Our apologies for the issue and any confusion caused.

LwMark
02-21-2013, 11:24 PM

Force close the app and relaunch it, or better yet, power cycle your device. This is a known issue with the current Android client that will be fixed in the next client update. Our apologies for the issue and any confusion caused.

Ty kind sir

Chaokaban
02-21-2013, 11:48 PM
I like the new update.

Chaokaban
02-21-2013, 11:49 PM
How many posts do I need to be a forum member?

LwMark
02-21-2013, 11:56 PM
How many posts do I need to be a forum member?

U just got to sign up to be a forum memeber :)

Energizeric
02-22-2013, 12:34 AM
Sam: Seems there's a bug with the pets leveling up from 20 to 21 -- still set up for the level cap at that point and requiring 10x xp. There was the same bug last time when dead city expansion went live and it was fixed with a later update. It appears the same bug is present this time as well. Might want to add this to the "reminder list" for future expansions.

Bebsi
02-22-2013, 01:21 AM

It also solved the problem for iOS.
Ty ^_^

Valsacar
02-22-2013, 01:53 AM

I found close app and clear tasks/ram does it, instead of a full power cycle.

Xwift
02-22-2013, 05:51 AM
Did the devs accidentally add an "0" to the end of elite boss hps? They are about 5000x harder. Insane hp on Jarl.

Liquid Ice
02-22-2013, 06:19 AM
Did the devs accidentally add an "0" to the end of elite boss hps? They are about 5000x harder. Insane hp on Jarl.

How did you get to elite already?

Mysticaleagle
02-22-2013, 06:20 AM
How did you get to elite already?

Level 25, and done!

gundamsone
02-22-2013, 06:49 AM
Level 25, and done!
Big grtz to you and the STS team.

Mysticaleagle
02-22-2013, 06:55 AM
Big grtz to you and the STS team.

Thanks, but why me?

Pokechmp
02-22-2013, 10:19 AM
Hey it's kinda weird but I don't think I'm gaining any experience when on the pirate ship

Samhayne
02-22-2013, 01:00 PM
Hey it's kinda weird but I don't think I'm gaining any experience when on the pirate ship

There is a bug with the minions on the Pirate Ship. It will be fixed in a patch today. Our apologies for the issue.

donzai
02-22-2013, 01:09 PM
I was expecting my flapjack ablities back.. But no stun.. No regain.... Please check sts...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Limsi
02-22-2013, 01:57 PM
It might be fixed this upcoming patch today :)

donzai
02-23-2013, 03:09 AM
Nah.. No luck... Flap jack same...

Extreme
02-23-2013, 04:41 AM
travel by ship !

firechandra
02-23-2013, 12:46 PM
There will be a free respec? If yes when? Please staff answer

SouLBlizzard
02-23-2013, 04:25 PM
There will be a free respec? If yes when? Please staff answer

There is no free respec

donzai
02-24-2013, 08:09 AM
There is no free respec

Must have 1. ... I suggest 1 respec per month free to try out differebt combos...

Vystirch
02-24-2013, 10:03 AM
Must have 1. ... I suggest 1 respec per month free to try out differebt combos...

A cheeper plat respec, maybe two plat and maybe a 5k gold respec would make it great.

Athenum
02-25-2013, 12:37 AM
I noticed that the elite maps are crazy difficult. I don't think that's bad at all but I noticed last night, when I partied up with lvl 25s and a lvl 26 to do elite skull cove that although the map is do-able, it took more than an hour to complete. Does anyone else feel that its a bit to much for a multi platform mobile game? It felt more like a WOW ten man raid than anything else. Fun, but a bit too time consuming for one level.

I really liked the fact that you can play AL on the go and not worry about it eating your time up.

Is it possible that STS could tone the difficulty of elite maps down just a bit? Just to make the Elite levels more fun and not feel like work?

Serancha
02-25-2013, 09:33 AM
Once everyone has maxed stats and gear, they will be breezing through those elite maps. It would be logical that they are designed for end game level so we have some challenge left while we wait for the next update. If they make them easy enough for us to ace in half crap gear, why would anyone work to get better? They are called elite for a reason. For easy, see the normal map.

collecor
02-25-2013, 01:55 PM
How to fight one on one?in PVP

Energizeric
02-25-2013, 03:09 PM
Once everyone has maxed stats and gear, they will be breezing through those elite maps. It would be logical that they are designed for end game level so we have some challenge left while we wait for the next update. If they make them easy enough for us to ace in half crap gear, why would anyone work to get better? They are called elite for a reason. For easy, see the normal map.

Definitely true. Yesterday we got together a good group and we had lots of trouble. Most of us are still wearing our lvl21 gear, perhaps with a lvl25 weapon. So we struggled. I'm sure it will be easier later on.