PDA

View Full Version : My experience with Luck Elixirs

LoLoLips
02-21-2013, 04:47 PM
I have bought 3 luck elixirs in a row and each time it gave me 1 roll for the whole 15 minutes. I know its 25% but this is a little ridiculous. 1 reroll each 15 minutes? I can assure you I will NOT be wasting my plat on these anymore.

abekrivy
02-21-2013, 04:53 PM
I have bought 3 luck elixirs in a row and each time it gave me 1 roll for the whole 15 minutes. I know its 25% but this is a little ridiculous. 1 reroll each 15 minutes? I can assure you I will NOT be wasting my plat on these anymore.

I have that same problem with luck elixirs. Sometimes they didn't re-roll at all. I, too, have stopped buying them.

I wouldn't necessarily say they're broken, though. I've seen plenty of other players getting 3 & 4 re-rolls in one area.

Update:

I just purchased one with what little platinum I had left and it did not re-roll at all. Disappointing...

Effervesce
02-22-2013, 02:48 PM
Ditto. Spent double xp weekend in Kraag Tomb 4 and was excited on Saturday when someone I ran it with got 2 Cerella eggs and 2 locked boxes! Great run for her. Saw she had luck on so I bought a few since then but had only a few re-rolls out of several runs but only one sort of common Legendary. I had one ReRoll to a broken stick, which was good for laugh at least.

Energizeric
02-22-2013, 05:20 PM
Maybe you have bad luck! hehe...

It's all just random. I buy luck elixirs all the time and sometimes it seems like you never get a reroll and other times it seems like you get them every time. It's a random 25% which means on average you will get a reroll one out of every 4 times, but that's just an average. It does not mean it's a guarantee.

Iphoneington
02-22-2013, 05:22 PM
Same here, these luck elixirs are somewhat a waste of platinum yet I have received very good drops as well. Currently I'm not too happy with the daily blessings so yeah...