PDA

View Full Version : Transform Class option for platinum.

Chickenrunnn
02-21-2013, 06:16 PM
Hello!

I was wondering if it would be possible you make an option for like 50-100 plats, which would permit us to switch the class of your character.

It would permit you to try all classes at end game (or others levels of course), without having to make a new character, up it, and need to erase it if you don't like.

Would it be possible that such a thing exists? :o

Cya :D

Anegriv
02-21-2013, 06:30 PM
Did you steal this idea from chatfail? lol
I think it would be cool if we could change our toon's class (Ex Commando -> Operative) for 100 plat :) just a little fun idea

Nihiliste
02-21-2013, 06:34 PM
They would probably charge more for a class change. Maybe like 150-250. But I like this idea.

JaytB
02-21-2013, 06:41 PM
Personally, I'd say no to this suggestion. What happened to getting to know how to play your class right? There are already a very high amount of scatterbears out there, this suggestion would only make matters worse.

If you want a new/other class, you should level it up like everyone else had to. At least that's my opinion about it :)

sccorpio
02-21-2013, 07:14 PM
They make more money when u just make a new toon

sccorpio
02-21-2013, 07:15 PM
And its fun making a new toon...

MightyMicah
02-22-2013, 06:22 AM
Personally, I'd say no to this suggestion. What happened to getting to know how to play your class right? There are already a very high amount of scatterbears out there, this suggestion would only make matters worse.

If you want a new/other class, you should level it up like everyone else had to. At least that's my opinion about it :)

I'd have to agree with you. Of course, then again, with all of the elixirs and stuff not many people are learning anyways. However, this idea would just encourage that far more I think. Good point!

cookiez
02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
They make more money when u just make a new toon

They make 5 plat...here they'd make 250 plat...

Chickenrunnn
02-22-2013, 07:25 PM
Did you steal this idea from chatfail? lol

o: I didn't see chat :p.. I was offline all da day ^^

However, this idea would just encourage that far more I think. Good point!

yeah :) If you really like the class, it would encourage you to make a new character and up it.. It would be like a test to see if you like or not :p

it could be a 1day changing class transformation maybe ^^?

Suchislife
02-22-2013, 07:51 PM
Sorry if this is noob question. Whats a scatterbear?

CrimsonTider
02-22-2013, 08:33 PM

We "learn it, earn it" players are becoming dinosaurs.

Sorry if this is noob question. Whats a scatterbear?

Scatter bear is a term used for bears whom use beckon in a fashion as to "scatter" the mobs instead of making them into a neat, little, stompable/nukable/blastable package.

Dreuefesie
02-22-2013, 08:54 PM

Exactly!

It would also mean you only need to level one character rather than one of each class.

Jig
02-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Or make it 500-600 plat the amount of plat that would take to lvl it up from L1 to 75-76 Not sure how much you would need 600+ im sure

OverkillED
02-24-2013, 03:27 AM
I say no to this idea. Everyone will be trying all the classes from switching then everyone will be going with the OP class. Plus, I believe you should learn the class you're playing from level 1.

EDIT: Maybe when you use the class change option, you start at 22 where you have all the skills and will be able to learn the rest of the way. :)

Doodlebeast
02-26-2013, 02:41 AM
I say no to this idea. Everyone will be trying all the classes from switching then everyone will be going with the OP class. Plus, I believe you should learn the class you're playing from level 1.

EDIT: Maybe when you use the class change option, you start at 22 where you have all the skills and will be able to learn the rest of the way. :)

200% agreed but I'd say no to starting at 22, start at 1

Rot
02-26-2013, 09:38 AM
personally i like this idea, though Jay has a good point :)

Chiti
02-26-2013, 10:16 AM
Idea is good but some disadvantages tho.
Leaderboards will then frequently change, also if this came earlier then when new classes were announced, people would just use this and obtain the overachiever's helm or whatever it is called.
Then then the helm would be common as a normal promo code. :P

Everyone'sFavMage
02-26-2013, 10:31 PM
This would cause utter chaos in pvp.

Roberto077
02-27-2013, 01:43 PM

Care to elaborate?

Jhawkeye
03-04-2013, 10:50 PM
But if someone just buys plat and blasts thru the lvls anyways, then its the same right?

MightyMicah
03-05-2013, 06:51 AM

This is also my biggest objection.

I can just see it now. Every single person playing the op class...

OverkillED
03-05-2013, 06:52 AM
200% agreed but I'd say no to starting at 22, start at 1

Well the reason I say 22 is because starting at 1 is basically starting a new toon, so why pay to start a new toon? :stupid: