PDA

View Full Version : Kraken Isles bugs

Disko
02-21-2013, 08:18 PM
Hey Devs, so far so good! but first issue I encountered is with Clyde the monkey pet, says he can be purchased with Plat, but no option to purchase. appreciate any help! hopefully this thread can be used to consolidate any future issues :)

Ghostlytwink
02-21-2013, 10:06 PM
Bug #2

When ur in a party if u go in wt4 it will send u bck to watcher tomb entrance nd your party will dissapere but your still in it you gotta tele to another map then join ur party again

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

stackz
02-22-2013, 08:10 AM
Captain hately!!

U die when rooted by
and his 5back. Sharks...u pay to respwan u instant die cause still rooted!! Rinse/repeat! Half plat i buy is to respwan...this makes it a complete waste!!

Samhayne
02-22-2013, 08:50 AM
Hey Devs, so far so good! but first issue I encountered is with Clyde the monkey pet, says he can be purchased with Plat, but no option to purchase. appreciate any help! hopefully this thread can be used to consolidate any future issues :)

This is a known issue with the current game client that will be resolved in the next new app client. All you need to do is force close the app, or power cycle your device and log back in.

DocDoBig
02-22-2013, 10:01 AM
Bug #3 The graphics of gaining (purple) Teasure Chests are freaky
Bug #4 the upper left spot of the Leaderboards is 'white' aswell.

Zuzeq
02-22-2013, 03:04 PM
I Read In Another Post That Since The New Area Has Been Added That People Are Getting Stuck In Tavens And Forced To Create A New Character. Has This Issue Been Resolved? Im Like Scared To Go In Any Taven Now...lol.

Government of Anarchy
GM

Urqui
02-22-2013, 03:28 PM
Not really a bug, but the "arcane" rarity color is orange(common item color in other games). Can you switch it something fancier like the AL gold color?

Carapace
02-22-2013, 03:32 PM
The problem with the lightning on the ground not leaving you alone after you die is a problem. We will look into that one, thank you!

Rare
02-22-2013, 03:34 PM
I Read In Another Post That Since The New Area Has Been Added That People Are Getting Stuck In Tavens And Forced To Create A New Character. Has This Issue Been Resolved? Im Like Scared To Go In Any Taven Now...lol.

Government of Anarchy
GM

THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE OPENED THE CHESTS IN THERE!!! eh

Cashwin
02-23-2013, 04:58 AM
I do not know if anyone else has mentioned this, but since the update, any skill points I have put on passives have not been applied to my base stats.

SkyDagger
02-23-2013, 05:03 AM
I do not know if anyone else has mentioned this, but since the update, any skill points I have put on passives have not been applied to my base stats.

There is a thread like u mention somewhere.. sts dev said there that it was applied in base stats but it will not show in character stats that it was applied .. it will be soon update in future.