PDA

View Full Version : Banner

Xuan Rui
02-22-2013, 12:25 AM
Just wondering if all leaderboard players of season 2 will be granted a banner.

Madstar
02-22-2013, 05:22 AM
Yes please today!

Snalin
02-22-2013, 05:25 AM
I hope only #1 placeholders get it...or at least gets unique one b/c theres lightyears of differnce between 1st and 25th in some catergoies

Madstar
02-22-2013, 05:29 AM
I hope only #1 placeholders get it...or at least gets unique one b/c theres lightyears of differnce between 1st and 25th in some catergoies

Nope, all gets it. ;)

Snalin
02-22-2013, 05:30 AM
can you link me to the post?
last I recall it's just a "plan to"

and it makes no sense when someone has 1mil pve kills and the guy on 25th has 100k ... you know?

Mysticaleagle
02-22-2013, 05:51 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but only #1 place holders will receive the appropriate Vanity Banner. Like Snalin said, it was just a ''plan to'' and not a decision.

Energizeric
02-22-2013, 01:47 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but only #1 place holders will receive the appropriate Vanity Banner. Like Snalin said, it was just a ''plan to'' and not a decision.

Nope, all will. I forget which developer posted it, but it was indeed confirmed.

Mysticaleagle
02-22-2013, 01:54 PM
Nope, all will. I forget which developer posted it, but it was indeed confirmed.

Yep, like I stated about an hour ago in another similar thread. :p

Raxin
02-22-2013, 01:57 PM
Deja vu

Samhayne
02-22-2013, 02:15 PM
Banners should be going out today. We'll be posting who got what when that's finished.

Mysticaleagle
02-22-2013, 02:21 PM
Deja vu

Lol! Thanks, you made my first after-dinner-laugh which gave me a stomach-ache. :highly_amused:

H2N
02-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Banners have been granted. The following banners were granted to the leaderboard winners. No winner can receive more than 1 of the same item. Samhayne will be posting the final list of standings, which will only list the top position, even though banners are awarded to the top 25 in some of the categories (as detailed below).

Top Players
-Overall: 1st player is awarded season 2 overall leader banner
-Rogue: top 25 rogues are awarded season 2 rogue leader banner
-Sorcerer: top 25 sorcerers are awarded season 2 sorcerer leader banner
-Warrior: top 25 Warriors are awarded season 2 warrior leader banner

Hauntlet Pure
-each member of the top 25 teams receives season 2 time leader banner

Hauntlet Enhanced
-each member of the top 25 teams receives season 2 time leader elixir banner

Crypts Leaders: Pure
-each member of the 1st team for each map receives season 2 time leader banner

Crypts Leaders: Enhanced
-each member of the 1st team for each map receives season 2 time leader elixir banner

Elite Dungeon Leaders: Pure

Elite Dungeon Leaders: Enhanced
-each member of the 1st team for each map receives season 2 time leader elixir banner

PvE Kills
-Overall: top 25 players are awarded season 2 kills leader banner
-Rogue: top 25 rogues are awarded season 2 kills leader banner
-Sorcerer: top 25 sorcerers are awarded season 2 kills leader banner
-Warrior: top 25 warriors are awarded season 2 kills leader banner

CTF Kills
-Overall: top 25 players are awarded season 2 ctf kills leader banner
-Rogue: top 25 rogues are awarded season 2 ctf kills leader banner
-Sorcerer: top 25 sorcerers are awarded season 2 ctf kills leader banner
-Warrior: top 25 warriors are awarded season 2 ctf kills leader banner

CTF Captures
-Overall: top 25 players are awarded season 2 ctf captures leader banner
-Rogue: top 25 rogues are awarded season 2 ctf captures leader banner
-Sorcerer: top 25 sorcerers are awarded season 2 ctf captures leader banner
-Warrior: top 25 warriors are awarded season 2 ctf captures leader banner

Vystirch
02-22-2013, 07:16 PM
Banners have been granted. The following banners were granted to the leaderboard winners. No winner can receive more than 1 of the same item. Samhayne will be posting the final list of standings, which will only list the top position, even though banners are awarded to the top 25 in some of the categories (as detailed below).

Top Players
-Overall: 1st player is awarded season 2 overall leader banner
-Rogue: top 25 rogues are awarded season 2 rogue leader banner
-Sorcerer: top 25 sorcerers are awarded season 2 sorcerer leader banner
-Warrior: top 25 Warriors are awarded season 2 warrior leader banner

Hauntlet Pure
-each member of the top 25 teams receives season 2 time leader banner

Hauntlet Enhanced
-each member of the top 25 teams receives season 2 time leader elixir banner

Crypts Leaders: Pure

Crypts Leaders: Enhanced

Elite Dungeon Leaders: Pure

Elite Dungeon Leaders: Enhanced

PvE Kills
-Overall: top 25 players are awarded season 2 kills leader banner
-Rogue: top 25 rogues are awarded season 2 kills leader banner
-Sorcerer: top 25 sorcerers are awarded season 2 kills leader banner
-Warrior: top 25 warriors are awarded season 2 kills leader banner

CTF Kills
-Overall: top 25 players are awarded season 2 ctf kills leader banner
-Rogue: top 25 rogues are awarded season 2 ctf kills leader banner
-Sorcerer: top 25 sorcerers are awarded season 2 ctf kills leader banner
-Warrior: top 25 warriors are awarded season 2 ctf kills leader banner

CTF Captures
-Overall: top 25 players are awarded season 2 ctf captures leader banner
-Rogue: top 25 rogues are awarded season 2 ctf captures leader banner
-Sorcerer: top 25 sorcerers are awarded season 2 ctf captures leader banner
-Warrior: top 25 warriors are awarded season 2 ctf captures leader banner

hmm looks like i will not need new pics for most of these. as they look like last seasons.

Patricks
02-22-2013, 07:39 PM
Might as well just put a recycle symbol on the banners instead. Recycling recyclers!

DontHateAppreciate
02-22-2013, 07:51 PM

Unfortunately, its all the same. #1 top warrior, sorcerer, and rogue should have a different banner compare to the other 24 players.

Some LB banners for season 2 are even the same as season 1. It's very discouraging. It's a slap in the face for season 1 and season 2. Players deserve something unique and intriguing for their efforts and should be rewarded appropriately. A few tweaks here and there or changing the color from season 1 to a different color for season 2 is the least DEVS can do. I appreciate and I am very happy that more people got banners. But really... DEVS??? You guys can do so much better. These banners do not have an advantage in game. We wear the banners proudly for playing a lot and supporting a game we love.

For those of you that just got their first banner, congrats. I'm so happy for you. As for me, getting the same banner for season 1 and season 2 was a waste of time and money. For those of you that didn't make it to season 2 leader boards, don't worry, just try for season 3 and you will get the same banner (unless they change it).

Energizeric
02-23-2013, 07:19 AM
I don't see a problem with recycling. Do you realize how exclusive these banners are? There's tens of thousands of players who play this game, and only a few dozen get these banners. And there are several types of banners, so each one is super exclusive.

Patricks
02-23-2013, 06:44 PM
I don't see a problem with recycling. Do you realize how exclusive these banners are? There's tens of thousands of players who play this game, and only a few dozen get these banners. And there are several types of banners, so each one is super exclusive.

75 banners of EACH (25 per class) except times runs, but hauntlet gets a bunch. So not that many, but not that few. But yes, oh well, if they r recycled.

kensan
02-23-2013, 06:49 PM
Might as well just put a recycle symbol on the banners instead. Recycling recyclers!
Yeah this ^^

Was quite disappointing that the Hauntlet/Crypt/Dungeon banners were the exact same as the season 1 banners. I was expecting at least a colour change so we could differentiate between seasons.

Avshow
02-23-2013, 07:20 PM
+1, the banners for haunlet/crypt/dungeon should be different, since those are different strategy games.

Jed
02-23-2013, 09:01 PM
I was in the top 25 for sorc kills season 1. Stopped trying because only #1 got a reward, and there was no way I was going to beat Patrick.

pretty annoyed

Energizeric
02-23-2013, 09:40 PM
People in town keep asking where they can get that banner. Normally I hate folks who keep asking what the name of my armor is or how to get a banner, but now it's fun telling them "you can get it if you are awesome enough to make the top 25 sorcerer leaderboard" hehe.

Alhuntrazeck
02-24-2013, 09:56 AM
I was in the top 25 for sorc kills season 1. Stopped trying because only #1 got a reward, and there was no way I was going to beat Patrick.

pretty annoyed

Lol Patrick's always on top

Mysticaleagle
02-24-2013, 09:58 AM
Lol Patrick's always on top

And that's why it's good that all 25 gets the Banner now. 1 million kills and still growing, no need to try and beat him. :P

Smh..