PDA

View Full Version : Klaas gave you a treasure chest!

Chaim Nail
02-22-2013, 03:25 AM
But I can't find what I gained, I tapped ONCE on the action/fight button whilst standing at Klass and the animation of the treasure chest appearing in the center of the screen and flying up to the top left and the large text+icon of what I received appearing in its place didn't happen, all I got was the screen showing the countdown timer for 7h 59m and "Klaas gave you a treasure chest!" appeared in the dialogue box.

What gives? I've seen this happen several times now.

Dormanbolt
02-22-2013, 03:42 AM
It gives you Elixirs or Eggs. You open it automatically upon claiming :)

Hope it helped.

Bebsi
02-22-2013, 04:11 AM
It seems to be a bug.
Happens to me very often.

Kokonani
02-22-2013, 04:32 AM
I brought this glitch up in the bug report section of the forum in this thread

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87306-Not-receiving-daily-treasure-chest-even-though-message-said-you-have

Basically there appears to be a window (a time frame) that you have to get your daily chest. Once the window is over, both NPC would still have a "?" over their head, and when you click on them, a message will appear that says you got something...however you really didn't...and what's worst...the timer won't restart until AFTER you click on them. Double bogus.

Energizeric
02-22-2013, 05:39 AM
If you can't figure out what you go then it was probably potions.

mafiainc42
02-22-2013, 09:50 AM
u waited to long. and yur gift has expired.

darthdlo
02-22-2013, 10:02 AM
Same happened to me I went to shazbot and got nothing so I looked at all my items, hauntlet story pets etc., and noticed no change then I went to klass and same thing happened. I looked at my stuff and no change and I had just lookin right before so I know I didn't get anything and I wasn't late at receiving dailies.

Mysticaleagle
02-22-2013, 10:17 AM
Hope it helped.

When I see this in someone's post, I would translate it as ''click the thanks button mate''. :p

#Sarcasm.