PDA

View Full Version : My opinions on expansion.

Madstar
02-22-2013, 05:28 AM
The +'s,

Wonderful new maps, they look awesome.
The new mobs are just awesome.
The new pets are awesome.
Hard to get at 26, that's good.
Love the bosses, they're awesome.
Quests are cool to do.
Mythic helmet, nice stats.

The -'s,

No new vanity.
No new skill nor 5th slot.
Arcane weapon only for rogues.
Rogues will dominate PvP with this weapon.
Bundle gear is too weak.
Bundle gear is beautiful, should be vanity.
Mostly of the new gear = same looks.
Mythic helmet = 100% recycled.

I'm sure there's more +'s and -'s but can't find them all at the moment. Voila!
No offense, just my honest opinions.

I would have enjoyed new vanities, really.

Lesmiserables
02-22-2013, 05:36 AM
Voila ur MAD !! lol !

Crabmeat
02-22-2013, 05:37 AM
Elite Jarl is like 10x stronger, even with 180dmg shipmaster's bow and crazy crits it feels like forever.

Lesmiserables
02-22-2013, 05:41 AM
Ah yes all the elites became harder !!
Elite Jarl is like 10x stronger, even with 180dmg shipmaster's bow and crazy crits it feels like forever.

Mysticaleagle
02-22-2013, 05:56 AM
I only agree with the ''no new vanity'' part for the -'s section. :)

abekrivy
02-22-2013, 07:24 AM
I have a differing opinion. Windmore harbor was great and so was the part on the ship. I liked the enemies, though they were a bit too easy. The later levels just lost my interest. I'm just not into ghosts and undead and the levels seemed to just drag on.

I don't know why, other than the reasons stated above, but I've just got no interest in playing now...

Rare
02-22-2013, 08:10 AM
I have a differing opinion. Windmore harbor was great and so was the part on the ship. I liked the enemies, though they were a bit too easy. The later levels just lost my interest. I'm just not into ghosts and undead and the levels seemed to just drag on.

I don't know why, other than the reasons stated above, but I've just got no interest in playing now...

Seriously... its been what? 12 hours??

Ruejade
02-22-2013, 08:12 AM
The new elite maps rocks!

Skeletonlord
02-22-2013, 08:40 AM
I've played Windmoore Harbour, the ship part and Grog Beach. Liking the maps so far, haven't finished all of them yet. Currently level 21.

Bejo
02-22-2013, 08:48 AM
take forever with warrior to kill boss of last map even in normal map. Without strong rogue you just hurt your fingers.

abekrivy
02-22-2013, 08:56 AM
Seriously... its been what? 12 hours??

Seriously... you question my opinion based on a 12 hour time frame, but you don't question the amount of time taken for someone to give it a good review?

Like I said, it was entertaining until I got to the undead stuff. Then the fun just kinda died off for me.

nicoB
02-22-2013, 10:01 AM
Arcane weapon only for rogues.
Rogues will dominate PvP with this weapon.

higly doubt it. its a Mythic rarety item so there arent goingn to be alot of rogues running around with it. well atleast it shouldnt be that way. if does turn out like that then oh well lol :p

Mysticaleagle
02-22-2013, 10:08 AM
higly doubt it. its a Mythic rarety item so there arent goingn to be alot of rogues running around with it. well atleast it shouldnt be that way. if does turn out like that then oh well lol :p

It's a Arcane rarity weapon.

okahef
02-22-2013, 10:40 AM
I think the expansion looks great only complaint I have is lack of quests. I think there were five? like come on it can't be that hard to make quests up. just to add a lil meaning to playing new levels. but that is really only complaint all else.iis pretty good. I love that's you have to play for long time to level up. I know some didit within ten hours but they had elixers ssooooo they dont count lol.us real grinders aka broke players have a tough finger ccramping road ahead.

thanks sTS for your hardwork.

haters gonna hate so let it slide off ya back devs

one other thing where are the vanitiesssss I've been saving plat specifically for that's reason. ihope within week there will be some new ones. I think the new plat chest armour maybe a bright white would.be real sweet vanity

Wiress
02-22-2013, 12:21 PM
I think the expansion looks great only complaint I have is lack of quests. I think there were five? like come on it can't be that hard to make quests up. just to add a lil meaning to playing new levels. but that is really only complaint all else.iis pretty good. I love that's you have to play for long time to level up. I know some didit within ten hours but they had elixers ssooooo they dont count lol.us real grinders aka broke players have a tough finger ccramping road ahead.

thanks sTS for your hardwork.

haters gonna hate so let it slide off ya back devs

one other thing where are the vanitiesssss I've been saving plat specifically for that's reason. ihope within week there will be some new ones. I think the new plat chest armour maybe a bright white would.be real sweet vanity

I agree, we should've gotten more quests, since they are one of the best things in the game. And I'd like a quest count in the inpect page, too. Like the one in SL, eg. quests completed 67/70.
I also think that there are too little mobs. If they were bigger, we could possibly farm xp there instead of that old wt4.

Vystirch
02-22-2013, 04:30 PM
I only agree with the ''no new vanity'' part for the -'s section. :)

^^yep.

Also on the pros list you should add that the Elites are harder. Therefore actually making it worthwhile for hardcore gamers.

-Vys

Greencrow
02-23-2013, 10:41 AM
Elite maps are now truly elite! :)