PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding me?

Madstar
02-22-2013, 08:34 AM
0/26000, so I buy a 35 Platinum elixir, the 1 hour combo.

I go in Watchers Tombs, level up. around 1000/26000, I die. Instead of reviving for FREE it lags, and wtf I clicked on the plat revive. plz put a confirmation button!! Secondly, when I leave the place i am back to 0/26000! Time wasted, runs wasted, potions and plats wasted and now like 15 mins of my elixir wasted!!

Not asking for anything nor refunds but u gotta check into these bugs for future issues and especially confirmation button!!

Wanna make me (us) happy? Reward our lbs banner today IF it's TRULLY for all lbs... :P :D :D anyways thx for this update..

:)

Bless
02-22-2013, 08:39 AM
Pm a dev about it

Justg
02-22-2013, 08:46 AM
Yeah, just email us at support.

Rare
02-22-2013, 11:09 AM
A confirmation button for plat purchases? Novel. I wonder if its something that could be useful?

Genuinous
02-22-2013, 11:37 AM
After reviving 4 times for plat I decided to buy pets and have 0 plat instead of wasting it... It is fustrating...

Jessicazx
02-22-2013, 05:45 PM
had a laugh.

Mysticaleagle
02-23-2013, 12:36 PM
had a laugh.

May I ask why?

Bastok
02-23-2013, 02:21 PM
A confirmation for plat purchases is a MUST! It really makes me wonder why such a simple thing has not been added yet. It is so easy to accidentally press the wrong part of the screen, and BAM!, plat spent. Confirmation is really needed now that the devs are getting sneaky and selling elixirs on the map screen!

Liquid Ice
02-23-2013, 02:26 PM
A confirmation for plat purchases is a MUST! It really makes me wonder why such a simple thing has not been added yet. It is so easy to accidentally press the wrong part of the screen, and BAM!, plat spent. Confirmation is really needed now that the devs are getting sneaky and selling elixirs on the map screen!

A confirmation button lowers their revenue.

Bastok
02-23-2013, 02:42 PM
I'm no expert, but if you need to rely on not having a confirmation button for plat sales in order to generate revenue, you're doing something terribly wrong!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Xbuddyjosh
02-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Guys read my thread in technical bugs called platinum waste... Leave a comment :)

Rare
02-23-2013, 06:30 PM
A confirmation button lowers their revenue.

What loses revenue its when people get tired of feeling ripped off and either stop buying plat or stop playing altogether.

Let's be honest, sts would happily refund my 5 plat. Would I waste my time forming an email to get 5 plat back... Then have to wait? No. So please, save us the trouble and don't make that recommendation.

Rare
02-23-2013, 06:36 PM
Guys read my thread in technical bugs called platinum waste... Leave a comment :)

Honestly...there have been dozens with no developer response. If yours is the lucky one... Congrats.

chitgoks
02-23-2013, 07:53 PM
cant be helped. they try to find ways to make money by placing plat revenue sources in place where players may accidentally tap on them

think about how google ads work from a webmaster's point of view.

Liquid Ice
02-23-2013, 08:33 PM
What loses revenue its when people get tired of feeling ripped off and either stop buying plat or stop playing altogether.

Let's be honest, sts would happily refund my 5 plat. Would I waste my time forming an email to get 5 plat back... Then have to wait? No. So please, save us the trouble and don't make that recommendation.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending them at all. And either way, what I said was not a recomedation.

Until they get numerous complaints, it'll stay the way it is. If they aren't seeing people leave, why would they change it? They're making money the way it is now. It would be easy to make a confirmation button.