PDA

View Full Version : Help me! My stats have problem

Shiny Celebi
02-22-2013, 09:23 AM
I'm playing as a sor. Now i'm lv 22 with INT 199 ( yeah I waste some for DEX when just start play :dejection: ). I thought my character is quite ok until some hours ago. A rog invite me to go to tomb, after battles he tell my DPS is terrible (with some impolite words). I'm very angry but later i see some other sor. Their INT about 200-250 & same as their DPS. And mine just ... 122.4!!! What's happened. My weapon is not bad type, armor too! How to up this stats? Help me :dejection:

jb57542
02-22-2013, 09:39 AM
There are a few threads about how to build a sorc. I'll give you my 2 cent overview. I hope it helps.

Gear-Buy clever security gear for head and body armor get best u can afford and look at purples if you can't afford the pinks. Also buy brutality jewelry it boost you're int, str and gives damage. Some potencey and assault is good but brutality is best for sorc.

Weapons-The one thing the rogue was wrong about is you're damage is the more vital sorc stat not DPs. Get a watchers rifle or wep with highest dmg u can afford. You should have at least 150 damage at you're lvl with 2nd rate gear and pets.

Pets-Get pets that boost %dmg, %crit and int. Flap jack, colton, aspen, wrathjaw, Maison and new monkey pet are all greats options. If u can't afford or have these use something that boost those basic stats I listed.

Skills-At lvl 22 you should have 5/5 in you're knowledge passive.

Also if you do respec sock everything into int, other stats are not as useful for sorc especially Dex.

Shiny Celebi
02-23-2013, 01:32 AM
There are a few threads about how to build a sorc. I'll give you my 2 cent overview. I hope it helps.

Gear-Buy clever security gear for head and body armor get best u can afford and look at purples if you can't afford the pinks. Also buy brutality jewelry it boost you're int, str and gives damage. Some potencey and assault is good but brutality is best for sorc.

Weapons-The one thing the rogue was wrong about is you're damage is the more vital sorc stat not DPs. Get a watchers rifle or wep with highest dmg u can afford. You should have at least 150 damage at you're lvl with 2nd rate gear and pets.

Pets-Get pets that boost %dmg, %crit and int. Flap jack, colton, aspen, wrathjaw, Maison and new monkey pet are all greats options. If u can't afford or have these use something that boost those basic stats I listed.

Skills-At lvl 22 you should have 5/5 in you're knowledge passive.

Also if you do respec sock everything into int, other stats are not as useful for sorc especially Dex.

Thank you very much for your advice :D
I bought some new rings to increase INT also save Token for buying Colton. People said it the best pet for sor (not cost pla)
But something i don't understand: "Does DPS really necessary for sor or other class?" Because many players at my level have really hight DPS :grey:

jb57542
02-23-2013, 05:28 PM
DPS is a nice stat and with a flame strike staff you can make it go up best. My lvl 24 mage can have over 290 DPS with colton. But mages typically don't attack with their weapon as much as using you're skills. That's why I recommend weapons with high damage like oracle or watcher rifles. I heard new captain staff is a good trade off with both having an unlisted proc that reduces enemies chance to hit you. When you increase you're base damage you'll see you're skill damage increase with it, which is mages best way to dole out damage.

Just remember DPS is a reflection of how fast you're weapon will attack combine with you're damage. Me and a bunch of buddy mages ran elite jarl with rifles and flamestikes. When we went pure rifle we could do faster runs than pure flamrstrikes.

DPS stat is good for rogues since they are meant to kill fast.

Shiny Celebi
02-24-2013, 09:41 AM
DPS is a nice stat and with a flame strike staff you can make it go up best. My lvl 24 mage can have over 290 DPS with colton. But mages typically don't attack with their weapon as much as using you're skills. That's why I recommend weapons with high damage like oracle or watcher rifles. I heard new captain staff is a good trade off with both having an unlisted proc that reduces enemies chance to hit you. When you increase you're base damage you'll see you're skill damage increase with it, which is mages best way to dole out damage.

Just remember DPS is a reflection of how fast you're weapon will attack combine with you're damage. Me and a bunch of buddy mages ran elite jarl with rifles and flamestikes. When we went pure rifle we could do faster runs than pure flamrstrikes.

DPS stat is good for rogues since they are meant to kill fast.

Thank you, you're a very nice person ^^
Add me if you want: Shinsanhsoi

jb57542
02-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Thanks, my name is Gaieje in game. I'll add you next time I log in.