PDA

View Full Version : Need help with this PvP Level/Classes

Loaden
02-22-2013, 11:52 AM
I need help with 15 Bear, 18 bird and 35 bear/bird. Help me with the combo, tricks, tactics and skills :) If you wish to share any of your skill point allocation etc only with me, feel free to give me a pm on forums! If not, share your lucrative ideas here.

jcoultet
02-22-2013, 12:30 PM
Bear
use this for the bear one eventually if you scroll down you will find the builds i personally would use Entertainings 15 build also it might have the 35 build too.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54357-Entertainings-Guide-to-Twinking
Bird
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71789-Level-18-Bird-Guide!&highlight=level+bird+guide
hope this helps

Depury
02-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Hey,

Before I say anything, you could just look at the Mega Guide PvP sticky at the top of the forums. Anyway, I'm level 16, and I'm mad successful.
If you want to use a bird in PvP, go 16.

Stats:
22 Strength
Rest Dex

Skills:
Fogue's suggestion
6 Evade
2 Focus
1 Root
1 Shatter
3 Break Armor
2 Blast Shot

My suggestion
6 Evade
5 Focus
1 Break Armor
1 Root
1 Blast Shot
1 Shatter

Hope this helps,
Depury

PS If you're a beginner, use my suggestion. Fogue's takes a lot of practice.

Yich
02-23-2013, 11:36 AM
15 bears are nice because without IB, you get a lot more freedom with your points. Then you can go host level 10 games and join on your 15 for a good time. Forg bow with max rage and a high stomp will make your fights less strategic but will stress the importance of first hit a LOT. Talon fights with a 15 are fun and all, but most kids who demand a talon fight have a hween shield under their vanity and they still pretend to be old school. All in all, if you want a talon fight, use a xmas shield or l10 snipe wing and have your opponent do the same. If they dont then you had might as well use a forgotten bow.

The snowball launcher is more of a fun gun with all the OP stuff now, so probably not wise to invest in a pink.

Dont use more than 5 stomp. Try not to use 3 slashes or more, most fights end before you use them all and truth b told, kite fights with stomp and SMS using a talon are a fun test of ping and knowledge of 8m range. It also teaches buff timing. 15 talon bear really is quite fun.

Depury
02-23-2013, 11:50 AM
15 bears are nice because without IB, you get a lot more freedom with your points. Then you can go host level 10 games and join on your 15 for a good time. Forg bow with max rage and a high stomp will make your fights less strategic but will stress the importance of first hit a LOT. Talon fights with a 15 are fun and all, but most kids who demand a talon fight have a hween shield under their vanity and they still pretend to be old school. All in all, if you want a talon fight, use a xmas shield or l10 snipe wing and have your opponent do the same. If they dont then you had might as well use a forgotten bow.

The snowball launcher is more of a fun gun with all the OP stuff now, so probably not wise to invest in a pink.

Dont use more than 5 stomp. Try not to use 3 slashes or more, most fights end before you use them all and truth b told, kite fights with stomp and SMS using a talon are a fun test of ping and knowledge of 8m range. It also teaches buff timing. 15 talon bear really is quite fun.

EW!

My 15 build (Xyxzzxyx)

6 Rage
3 Stomp
2 Super Mega Slash
2 Crippling Slash
1 Vengeful Slash

... Dude... stomp at level 3 gives you maximum range. More than 3 stomp is only useful when you want to strengthen your combo at level 22... Even then, my 22:

6 Beckon
3 Stomp
6 Rage
4 Iron Blood
1 Super Mega Slash
1 Crippling Slash

-You're welcome for the extra build (\^o^/)-

Thanks for listening,
Depury

jcoultet
02-23-2013, 12:36 PM
Durp He has a lot of experience at that level and is very respected which is why I would pick his build. My point is he knows what he's talking about.

Yich
02-23-2013, 12:40 PM
EW!

My 15 build (Xyxzzxyx)

6 Rage
3 Stomp
2 Super Mega Slash
2 Crippling Slash
1 Vengeful Slash

... Dude... stomp at level 3 gives you maximum range. More than 3 stomp is only useful when you want to strengthen your combo at level 22... Even then, my 22:

6 Beckon
3 Stomp
6 Rage
4 Iron Blood
1 Super Mega Slash
1 Crippling Slash

Thanks for listening,
Depury

That's really cute. I remember when I was new to PvP.

5 stomp gives the best chance of stun for your money (skill points) and the stun debuff is -30 hit %. combo that with -25% hit from a forg proc and your opponent is debuffed pretty hard. If they hit your 3 slash build with a high stun chance stomp and they stay out of range of your slashes, you'll lose for sure. Relying on your ability to get in 3-4m range is never a good idea.

Chickenrunnn
02-23-2013, 01:03 PM
Before I say anything, you could just look at the Mega Guide PvP sticky at the top of the forums.

:D Here is the link to Mega Guide PvP (that I did :D)
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs

Here are the informations ectracted from it :) :

Abut bears :

-Lvl 12 Dex talon bear

Base points : Full dex
Skills points : 6 Rage, 2 stomp, 1 vengeful slash, 1 super mega slash (=SmS), 1 crippling slash
Items : platinum pack helm, talon. L10 pink sled and expert or artisans armor LvL5
Combo : Rage, vengeful, SmS, crippling, stomp
Tips : Try to get as close possible, it will permit you to use your low-range skills

-Lvl 12 Dex talon bear (annilations build/gear)

Base points : Full dex
Skills points : 6 Rage, 3 stomp, 1 vengeful slash, 1 super mega slash.
Items : Plat pack helm, Plat talon, Jewel Thiefs Dark Forest Leather lvl 12, Plat wing:
Combo : Rage, vengeful, SmS, stomp
Tips : Try to get as close as possible, it will permit you to use your] low-range skills : slashes

-Lvl 12 Dex snowball bear

Base points : Full DEX
Skills points : 6 Rage, 3 stomp, 1 vengeful slash, 1 super mega slash.
Items : platinum pack helm, L10 pink snowball launcher, and expert or artisans armor LvL5
Tips : Try to get as close as possible, it will permit you to use your low-ranged skills

-Lvl 15 Dex snowball bear (my build)

Skills points : 6 Rage, 6 stomp, 1 vengeful slash, 1 super mega slash.
Items : platinum pack helm, L15 pink snowball launcher, and expert or artisans armor (L15).
Tips : Try to get as close as possible, it will permit you to use your low-ranged skills

-Lvl 15 Dex Auto-Bow bear (grenadiers build)

Base points : full DEX
Skills points : 6 Rage, 6 stomp, 2 super mega slash.
Items : platinum pack helm/pirate sniper helm lvl15, L15 pink autobow, and expert or artisans armor LvL15
Combo : Rage, vengeful, SmS,

-Lvl 16 Dex Talon bear (my build)

Skills points : 5 rage, 5 iron blood, 3 stomp, 1 vengeful slash, 1 super mega slash,
Items : Platinum pack helm, L16 jewel thief's talon, and expert or artisans armor (L15)
Combo : Rage, Iron, venge, mega, stomp
Tips : Try to get as close as possible, it will permit you to use your low-range skills

-Lvl 16 Dex bear (noobmigo's build)

Skills points : 6 rage, 5 iron blood, 3 stomp, 1 sms.
Items : expert/artisan armor, choose a large range bow and kite lol
Combo : rage, iron, sms, stomp
Tips : Try to get as close as possible, it will permit you to use your low-range skills

-Lvl 16 Dex snowball bear

Skills points : 6 rage, 4 iron blood, 3 stomp, 1 vengeful slash, 1 super mega slash
Items : platinum pack helm, L15 pink snowball launcher, and expert or artisans armor (L15).
Combo : Rage, Iron, venge, sms, stomp

-Lvl 17 Dex bear (Plmafiaboss's build)

Skills points : 6 rage, 5 stomp, 1 iron blood, 2 SMS, 2 crippling slash.
Items : expert/artisan armor, choose a large range bow and kite lol
Combo : Rage, iron, sms, crip, stomp.
Tips : Try to [get as close as possible, it will permit you to use your low-range skills

-Lvl 17 Dex bear (my build)

Skills points : 6 rage, 6 iron blood, 3 stomp, 1 SMS. .
Items : expert/artisan armor choose a large range bow and kite lol
Combo : Rage, Iron, Stomp, SmS

_______

About the 18 bird

LvL18 Bird (D-: Build ):

Base points : 32 str 5 int rest dex
Skills points : 6 evade 2 focus 5 break 1 shatter 1 blast 1 root 1 repulse.
Items : 5 Armsman (forged or crafted is fine.)15 Toyman, 10 snipers helm and shield.
Combo :
Vs bird:Evade, focus, break, shatter, blast, root, repulse
Vs bears: Repulse (to kite stomp) break shatter blast root.
Vs mages: root (for them to waste a heal on the root to get out) break shatter blast repulse.
Tips : except if you want a bad KDR, avoid fighting bear lol, keep blast to brake mage mana shields,

_________

About bears/bird lvl 35:

Bears :

-Lvl 35 Copperhead bear

Base points : - str dex mix.
Skills points : 6 rage, 6 iron blood, 5 stomp, 5 crushing blow, 1 SmS, 5 hell scream, 6 beckon. .
Items :. – Copperhead str set
Combo : rage iron beckon hell crush(when he close) stomp SmS
Tips : Be very close when u use crush to be sure u won’ miss it! U should use it after mage heal :

-Lvl 35 Copperhead bear (gellio's build)

Skills points : 6 Rage 6, Evade 6, Taunt 6, Hellscream 6, Crushing Blow 4, Beckon 3, Stomp2, Super Mega Slash 1.
Items :. – Copperhead str set
Combo : rage evade taunt beckon hell crush(when he close) stomp SmS
Tips : Be very close when u use crush to be sure u won’ miss it! U should use it after mage heal :

Birds :

-Lvl 35 War bird (Gellio's build)

Skills points : 6 evade 6 focus 6 blind shot 6 break armor 6 blast shot 1 root,1 repulse and 2 shat scream
Items : Iceberg sword, copperhead str helm and armor
Combo : evade, focus, root, break shatter blast, blind repulse
Tips :If u fight mages, u have 2 choices : kill them very fast using blast before they put mana shield, OR, wait they use mana shield to brake it with blast

-Lvl 35 Int bird

Base points : - str Int mix.
Skills points : 6 evade 6 focus 6 blind shot 6 break armor 6 blast shot 1 root,1 repulse and 2 shat scream
Items : Voovoo Wand/doll set LvL35
Combo : evade, focus, root, break shatter blast, blind repulse
Tips :If u fight mages, u have 2 choices : kill them very fast using blast before they put mana shield, OR, wait they use mana shield to brake it with blast.

____

Note : Since there are forgotten bows now, you should use some of them in your builts :) The skil points will be the same, except you were forggoten bows instead of the items :)

___

Hope it helped :p

Cya !! :)

Noodleleg
02-23-2013, 01:41 PM
Copper bear:

6 Rage
6 Taunt (or 5 and put 1 in a slash)
6 Evade
3 Beckon
1 Stomp
6 Hellscream
6 Crushing Blow

*Hard build to use. Must be experiences to use this.

Yich
02-23-2013, 04:52 PM
EW!

My 15 build (Xyxzzxyx)

6 Rage
3 Stomp
2 Super Mega Slash
2 Crippling Slash
1 Vengeful Slash

6 Beckon
3 Stomp
6 Rage
4 Iron Blood
1 Super Mega Slash
1 Crippling Slash

Thanks for listening,
Depury

The guide you suggested even says high stomp and sms. I personally prefer 6 rage 5 stomp 3 sms, but it's whatever.

Spyce
02-23-2013, 06:04 PM
For a L15 Bear use this build

Build 1: 6 rage, 6 stomp, 1 SMS, 1 veng

Build 2: 6 rage, 6 stomp, 2 SMS

Loaden
02-24-2013, 12:35 AM
For a 15 Bear I tried using 6 rage 3 stomp 5 sms (90 percent chance of stun) Really really fail, as stomp is more vital. Noodle, that was like my 2 year ago copperbehr build on hearten, I was thinking of removin some CB for slashes? Gimme some pro tips please'! And thank all who helped.