PDA

View Full Version : TRIAL PAY problems

Zeffrey Ramadan
02-22-2013, 09:37 PM
I've completed 2 offers involving gambling, went through alot of hassle with the bank with fraud cause i put the wrong name by accident..
AND STILL no platinum.. I tried getting in contact with trial pay, but they say ask AL, I have tried looking in the forums about trial play but i can't seem to find anything! .. I'm trying my best to sort this out and start playing again.. Deosn't seem to be working.

Spacetime Studios could actualy loose a customer today. :(

Anyone able to help?

Thanks.. :pirate:

iRusher
02-22-2013, 09:42 PM
Support.spacetimestudios.com

Zeffrey Ramadan
02-22-2013, 09:51 PM
thanks for the reply, i have emailed them hoping for a quit response and possative i hope!

iRusher
02-22-2013, 10:08 PM
thanks for the reply, i have emailed them hoping for a quit response and possative i hope!

Your welcome, if you have any further questions pm Samhayne, JustG, or Delphina. I'm sure they'll answer them.

Pulkeren
02-22-2013, 10:21 PM
its on trialplay issue not AL or STS!! just click the support in the top right of the offers and you need to fill those important details and copy and paste that u actually spend a money on that site!! or maybe your lying just to get platinum just saying ..

LwMark
02-22-2013, 10:23 PM

Dont do this.

U have to contact trial play

StS has nothin to do with it an can only tell u tell email trialplay

iRusher
02-22-2013, 10:23 PM

Dont do this.

U have to contact trial play

StS has nothin to do with it an can only tell u tell email trialplay

I believe they have a link to trial play there.

iRusher
02-22-2013, 10:25 PM
My apologies, all it had on there is W3I.

Amanda Chester
02-27-2013, 12:11 PM
I've completed 2 offers involving gambling, went through alot of hassle with the bank with fraud cause i put the wrong name by accident..
AND STILL no platinum.. I tried getting in contact with trial pay, but they say ask AL, I have tried looking in the forums about trial play but i can't seem to find anything! .. I'm trying my best to sort this out and start playing again.. Deosn't seem to be working.

Spacetime Studios could actualy loose a customer today. :(

Anyone able to help?

Thanks.. :pirate:

Hi Zeffrey Ramadan,

Thank you for taking the time to notify us through this forum. I am sorry for any frustration experience, in order to better assist you, we will need you to please contact us again through the support link in your game, as each of our users has a unique game id. If you can't find our in-game support link, please contact us at generalsupport@trialpay.com so we can guide you. If you could please mention this post in your response to us it will help us remember the problem you are having.

Hope to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

TrialPay Customer Support

xcainnblecterx
02-27-2013, 03:19 PM
Im tired of w3i only having the surveys, they 95% the time dont give your reward. How i miss tap joy

Zaonabiuibil
02-27-2013, 03:44 PM
Hi Zeffrey Ramadan,

Thank you for taking the time to notify us through this forum. I am sorry for any frustration experience, in order to better assist you, we will need you to please contact us again through the support link in your game, as each of our users has a unique game id. If you can't find our in-game support link, please contact us at generalsupport@trialpay.com so we can guide you. If you could please mention this post in your response to us it will help us remember the problem you are having.

Lol possible phishing website much?

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Jackyll
02-27-2013, 04:06 PM
No not phishing, i've had my fair share of interactions regarding missing plat with Trial pay and W3i. Email their support (W3i) or fill out the support form (TrialPay)and give as much detail on excactly what you did step by step, also attach any proof of completion i.e. email, transaction ID etc. Hope this helps.

Edit: Also this is TrialPay or W3i concern, not STS or AL so just make sure you follow the proper channels.

Liquid Ice
02-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi Zeffrey Ramadan,

Don't follow this website. The account was made recently with this sole post with a shady location. Be smart about it.