PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Noob Question

BeauBoi
02-22-2013, 10:35 PM
Hi All! I have been playing Dark Legends for a couple of weeks and I am really enjoying it! I am a little confused about Vanity Items at the auction. Where do they come from? You cannot auction the cloths you start with, you cannot auction the cloths you buy at Sergio's Clothing Store, and you cannot auction the cloths you get from your Nightly Reward (or at least I can't).
So where do the cloths that are up for sale at the Auction come from? Do they drop?
Thanks in advance,
BeauBoi

fallensshadow
02-23-2013, 05:25 AM
Bro they drop. The nightly rewards you should be able to sell . And all the stuff you buy with plat and at sergios is untradable A.K.A. Only you can have it.

BeauBoi
02-23-2013, 12:51 PM
Bro they drop. The nightly rewards you should be able to sell . And all the stuff you buy with plat and at sergios is untradable A.K.A. Only you can have it.

Thanks for the info!
S far, from Nightly Rewards, I have gotten Blue Combat Bottoms and a Green Street Top (with the skull), but both say "The Selected Item Cannot Be Traded or Sold". It wouldn't really bother me, but I can foresee a time in the not too near future when I will run out of inventory and I would be in trouble if I spent any $$$ on an iPad game :(

Scissorhands
02-23-2013, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the info!
S far, from Nightly Rewards, I have gotten Blue Combat Bottoms and a Green Street Top (with the skull), but both say "The Selected Item Cannot Be Traded or Sold". It wouldn't really bother me, but I can foresee a time in the not too near future when I will run out of inventory and I would be in trouble if I spent any $$$ on an iPad game :(

you also cant be wearing clothes when selling them

ScaryWhiteBoy
02-24-2013, 01:31 AM
Yes people auction off stuff that drop in the levels its another way to make gold.. if you have any other question just let me know ill be glad to help...