PDA

View Full Version : Character slots are to expensive

fallensshadow
02-22-2013, 11:29 PM
Character slots are too expensive compared to the other sts games. This game requires 25 plat and others need 5. This is my favorite game and im already lvl 31 and it gets boreing. Please make the character slots price back to 5 because getting plat means money...the offers are free but not the way you earn it. Most of it you need to subscribe to something that costs money. I know your not in charge of plat but please change the price to 5 plat like the others.

-fallensshadow-

Phreakazoid
02-24-2013, 06:54 PM
The platinum prices are just going to keep raising. I have noticed platinum becoming worth less and less. They would rather have the few pay for the many on this game. Instead of making lots of reasonable priced platinum items they just make a few high priced things so they dont have to do much. I feel ripped off every time I play this game... its sad because I like playing it.

Kraoracha
02-25-2013, 05:03 AM
With the free minion plat 5 plat would be too cheap, now at least you have to safe up for new chars or a respec.

doomdoomdoom
02-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Of course the other option would be make a new character with a different email address...but then you can't access your stash...so can't share anything you bought with plat with your other character. But if you don't spend much plat, might not be an issue.

Chansky
03-01-2013, 11:14 PM
All i did was make like... 3 accounts LOL it works :)

fallensshadow
03-07-2013, 01:56 AM
Look i know what you mean but i meant that you cant give stuff u bought with plat to your other character. Itll be like giving it to another person.

canislupis081376
03-17-2013, 10:29 AM
With the free minion plat 5 plat would be too cheap, now at least you have to safe up for new chars or a respec.

Save up, hmm? This is, of course, assuming that your minion could actually go out there and bring back some platinum, hmm? I mean really...I don't know why she's holding out on me, but I haven't seen anything even platinum colored coming my way from her.