PDA

View Full Version : Please turn off feeding pets in PvP

Infrico
02-23-2013, 03:45 AM
I really hope this gets implemented and with your help we can bump it and let our voice be heard! Anyways, am I the only one who is very irritated that pets have to be fed constantly in PvP. PvP is meant to be for fun, and before the pet update it used to be so much more relaxed. Now however, its far less enjoyable because of the constant worry of the pets feed bar, having to dismiss it constantly just to keep the bar going as long as possible. Its just makes PvP so unenjoyable especially the people who are broke in terms of gold (me). My solution is, only allow the pet feeding bar in PvE and leave it unlimited in PvP. PvE is where you level, farm, collect chests etc so I see why the feed bar fits appropriately in those areas, however, for PvP a game-mode which is supposed to be fun and battling with friends etc I really see no point of it being there, its just a burden, its like being charged gold for having fun and thats ridiculous. Hope you PvPers see what i'm talking about as well as developers, please can this be changed

Ruejade
02-23-2013, 07:58 AM
I'm fine with it lol.... It's fair that you need to keep your pet happy to get their happiness bonus I think..
Just farm some chests, sell it, then enable autofeed lol.. Hours of pvp with worries..XD

ishyrionek
02-23-2013, 09:52 AM
Change pets. There are few god pets out there. Unless ofc u got hammerjaw, then use it only.... But then u wouldnt make such topic.
So get like 3-5 god pets, its not so hard omg.