PDA

View Full Version : Daily Dungeon

Bastok
02-23-2013, 05:26 AM
Daily Quests are cool and all, but it's always the same ol' same ol'. How about something exciting, challenging, and rewarding? Are you ready for Daily Dungeons?

Much like the name implies, Daily Dungeon is a dungeon that you can complete once a day. However, unlike a Daily Quest, the Daily Dungeon is not going to be the same boring grind day after day. What's different about it? Let's find out.

The first thing you'll notice about Daily Dungeon is that it's not the same dungeon every time you play it. The dungeon layout is picked at random from a pool of 10 (or more) different dungeons. This helps keeps thing fresh for a daily routine.

The second thing you'll notice is that the bosses are random too! You'll never know which boss you're going to face on your Daily Dungeon run and this keeps you on your toes and thinking fast.

The third thing you'll notice about the Daily Dungeon is that it's hard, brutally hard. You and your party are going to have to be on top of your game to finish this bad boy. And to raise the stakes even more, you only have 3 lives each to complete the dungeon! It's time to man up or go home crying.

So you and your party are forces to be reckoned with and cleared the Daily Dungeon, what's the reward? Reward is sweet! Each participant (dead or alive) gets 3 random elite chests plus a random item drop that may include ultra rare and ultra awesome Daily Dungeon exclusives!

Dead or alive you say? Yes! Everyone present in the dungeon when it's completed whether dead or alive gets the loot. You all fought hard and deserve it! Plus it adds the extra tension and suspense when your party is down to just one man standing on his last life and the boss only has a sliver of health left. Who will prevail? Will it be feast or famine? It's all up to our brave mage to bring home a victory!

Daily Dungeons can only be entered and completed once a day. If you leave the dungeon you forfeit your chance for that day. Choose your party members wisely and make sure none of them have attempted their Daily Dungeon for the day or they will be unable to enter!

What happens if I lose connection while running the Daily Dungeon? Is my chance for the day done? It would be a terrible thing to lose connection in the middle of a run and forfeit your chance to complete the Daily Dungeon and get your hands on that awesome treasure. To help prevent this, each player will have a 3 minute grace period to reenter the dungeon in case of a lost connection. The timer does not reset on entry so if a player loses connection and reenters after 1 minute, he will only have 2 minutes to reenter if he loses connection again.

Daily Dungeon could be a very exciting and challenging feature that will reward players who enjoy getting together with friends and trying to make the best team they can to find victory and riches within the depths of the Daily Dungeon!

X29798
02-27-2013, 11:41 PM
There's a reason why there is no random maps out now. Although if they have the time I would support this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD