PDA

View Full Version : Rage and Stomp?

LordRaid
04-26-2010, 01:09 AM
Do you guys think these two skills are worth maxing out?

After the recent patch, rage seems like a good choice, and stomp is good for handling mobs.
Besides Iron Blood, which I'm going to max, I was also thinking of maxing rage + stomp.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Deathshock
04-26-2010, 01:20 AM
Personally I no longer use stomp, but rage is extremely useful.

Splurd
04-26-2010, 02:51 AM
Well, what else will you get? Personally I find the low cool down on it quite nice.

Natatat
04-26-2010, 03:15 AM
I love me some stomp.

ziae
04-26-2010, 06:06 AM
i max stomp and i think its essential. however im only lvl 17 and cannot be said much of later lvls. even with evade and iron blood, i tink stomp is good to help out ur dps teammates or healer.

yea, imo rage is good for single playing and team playing, unless u prefer to add other skills like hellscream to further become an all out team tank.

Jekyll
04-26-2010, 11:33 AM
Stomps only fun if you use it with beckon :)

Justg
04-26-2010, 12:00 PM
I love to ping-pong mobs with beckon and stomp. LOVE it!

FeralDruid
04-26-2010, 02:16 PM
I tried tanking without stomp, and honestly, i died a lot due to casters that didnt heal me on time. Stomping was like my "oh sh*t" button to buy me time to chug a few potions.

Beermon
04-26-2010, 03:52 PM
I thought I was the only one that liked to send a mob away, then bounce em back in, then away again until they died. Uses up a lot of mana pots but you take no damage and it's wwwwaaaaayyyyyy to hilarious to not do it.

Splurd
04-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Stomping was like my "oh sh*t" button

Yeah, pretty much.

I mean, it does not do much damage, but its really good for saying OMG GET OUT OF MY WAY

Splurd
04-26-2010, 08:04 PM
I love to ping-pong mobs with beckon and stomp. LOVE it!

make a hack which sets their cooldown to zero, so we can have some fun.

heck, gives me an idea for a mini game, we can even play football with bosses.
See which warrior can use taunt beckon and stomp to lure a boss to his touchdown zone. Opposing warriors must try to out aggro, taunt, beckon the boss, and use stomp for defence.

Cheerleading teams will consist of Enchantresses in cheerleading outfits. :cool:

Banned
04-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Dude. That's genius.

SlipperyJim
04-27-2010, 08:35 AM
I love me some stomp.
What he said. :) I have Stomp, Rage, Iron Blood, Beckon, and Hell Scream all maxed out. My usual battle tactics are pretty simple:

Iron Blood
Rage
Charge into battle
Hell Scream
Stomp/Beckon as needed, or whenever I feel like it....

I burn through a few mana potions -- but only a few -- and it seems to be a decent way to kill mobs without dying myself.

nerdherd
04-27-2010, 10:12 AM
heck, gives me an idea for a mini game, we can even play football with bosses.
See which warrior can use taunt beckon and stomp to lure a boss to his touchdown zone. Opposing warriors must try to out aggro, taunt, beckon the boss, and use stomp for defence.

Cheerleading teams will consist of Enchantresses in cheerleading outfits. :cool:
Mini-games! That's genius! Submit that in the suggestions area. It would be a fun way to mix things up. I'm sure there are a lot of other types of mini games that would be way fun.