PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Skill build suggestions to 26 with latest update

IanJones
02-23-2013, 02:37 PM
So I just hit Lv22 and I don't know how to start using my next 5 skill points with the latest update. Here is how I used the first 20 skill points:

Skyward Smash - 3 points excluding range and mana
Windmill - 4 points excluding range
Vengeful Blood - 5 points maxed
Horn of Renew - 3 points excluding range and taunt
Might - 5 points

Are the other warriors out there going with another Passive skill or are they maxing any of my current skills? I don't think range is needed for most of those skills. So what passive skill is the next best after I have Might maxed out? Damage, durable or critical shot? Please let me know because I still have my latest skill point ready to spend.

FYI, I only play PvE and farm. No PvP for me, ain't nobody got time for that!

Hadec
02-23-2013, 02:49 PM
not bad

wolfkult
02-23-2013, 02:50 PM
If you're just doing PvE get the taunt/range for HoR and make your DPSers happy that some of the aggro comes your way.

The rest? dmg or durability, not sure. I have that for now (level 25 warrior) but will respec when I hit 26 or if they add a 5th skill slot (and get axe throw for the taunt).

McBain
02-23-2013, 07:56 PM
+1 for adding the taunt upgrade to horn of renew. The range is already plenty good without the extra upgrade, so no need to max it. I'd add another point to skyward smash, but for the range one, not mana. For windmill, I think range is more worthwhile than duration, so if it was me I'd switch that point out, but it may not be worth paying for a respec. Apart from that, I'd go for either the armor or damage passives. There's really no right answer there. I wouldn't bother with the crit skill, but that's just me. Depends on what style you play, whether you want to increase your tanking ability or do damage.

Jcyee
02-24-2013, 02:48 AM
5/5 int, dex, speed, armor, damage passives, 1/5 passive crit

ishyrionek
02-24-2013, 05:58 AM
FYI, I only play PvE and farm. No PvP for me, ain't nobody got time for that!
Ss range, wm range, hor range, rest in passiv dmg (pve build).
Or if u dont want range, 5 passiv dmg (pvp build).

IanJones
02-24-2013, 11:22 AM
Ss range, wm range, hor range, rest in passiv dmg (pve build).
Or if u dont want range, 5 passiv dmg (pvp build).

I agree with this, I put my skill point for Lv22 into Damage but I can grab the range options on my skills next. Thanks McBain for a similar response.

If they did allow two rows of skills like in Star Legends then this would be a whole different ballgame. And the max level would need to be Lv51 to get most upgrades and some passives.

earhole
02-24-2013, 12:01 PM
I'm doing this. Adding the Juggernaut skill so I can switch it in incase I need to tank elites.

Skyward Smash - 4 points excluding mana
Windmill - 3 points excluding range and snare
Horn of Renew - 3 points excluding range and taunt
Vengeful Blood - 5 points maxed
Might - 5 points
Juggernaut - 4 points excludes taunt

That's 24 points. Might add snare to windmill and the last taunt point to Juggernaut for tanking