PDA

View Full Version : Creating a second character with platinum

Zanpakuto
02-23-2013, 06:47 PM
Hi there, does anyone know whether creating a second character gets to keep all your pets and story tokens? Being a warrior is impossibly expensive after update! Even the best equips with 1100+ armor I'm using hundreds of potions in elite mode. Can't even tank the mini hoard before jarl anymore :(

Rare
02-23-2013, 07:38 PM
Hi there, does anyone know whether creating a second character gets to keep all your pets and story tokens? Being a warrior is impossibly expensive after update! Even the best equips with 1100+ armor I'm using hundreds of potions in elite mode. Can't even tank the mini hoard before jarl anymore :(

You will not keep your story/hauntlet tokens or pets on a new toon.

Jcyee
02-23-2013, 07:39 PM
No. You only have a starter pet with 0 tokens

Edit: ninja'd...

Zanpakuto
02-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Seriously? Why would anyone pay platinum for another character when you can sign up a new account for free then? It would be hard to pas items to your paid platinum character too!

Birdever
02-23-2013, 09:32 PM
You can pass gold and equipment to your other characters.

maillard
02-23-2013, 09:33 PM
You can pass items between characters using the stash. But with only 10 slots its not that useful. Some people find it convienent since they have one account for everything. But in my opinion, its better to just start a new character using another email. If you have two devices like your phone & PC/tablet. Log both in and trade items. The upside is you get free platinum instead of costing you 15. The only downside is I had some problem having both characters logged on and not being able to see each other despite being in the same area. But give it a try and see what works for you. I've done it both ways and there is no advantage to buying another character. Since some items can't be stashed and you are limited to 10 items. The way I see it, its just a scheme for STS to get you to buy more platinum (additonal characters + more slots in your stash).

Jessicazx
02-23-2013, 10:34 PM
No.