PDA

View Full Version : Elite BloodHammer Bug

Xuan Rui
02-23-2013, 07:54 PM
I went to Elite Skull Cove earlier on with a random party.We took 2 hours and 36 minutes to complete the map.No bugs found on the way to find Bloodhammer.Bloodhammer was really hard to kill and our team died many times along the way,I died more than 10 in the map itself.But the problem is that,after killing Bloodhammer(None of us got killed by Bloodhammer a few moments before it got killed),the whole team gets achievement and title except for Xbri(Xbri has the title already) and me. I was wondering why this happened as soon i didn't see any new achievement.All 3 of my party members told me to report this situation and i hope this problem can be solved.2507625077

Asahetek
02-25-2013, 03:42 PM
Haven't tried skull cove yet but something similar happened in the southern seas my party beat him and didn't get achievement.

Xuan Rui
02-28-2013, 01:54 AM
Bumps.

Lojack
03-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Don't bump. If we have an answer, we reply.

seksii
03-17-2013, 10:56 PM
This just happened to me...have u got a resolution to the problem??

Zanpakuto
03-19-2013, 02:06 AM
Yah me too! I wasted almost 2h of my life and it didn't even register!

LwMark
03-19-2013, 02:59 AM
@Xuan rui nice sig hahaha

Xoreobonezxe
03-19-2013, 08:10 AM
Just a question... What is bumping?

Xshadowar
03-19-2013, 02:22 PM

bringing up the post/thread other term is updating..

@Topic:

Any help regarding with this boss achievement: Ann (Precise Perambulator). I've killed her many times but still can't get that missing achievement. Is there a missing quest? and where can i get that quest. or maybe problem on my account?

Thank you!

ishyrionek
03-19-2013, 02:30 PM

Trash/spam message ( like "bump", "up" ), to raise yours topic on forum listenning. Topics are sorted by date of last post made.

Shadow: have u killed all other elite bosses? Cause it was my last. If not, try first kill other bosses. Then u start party, make pt, join map, kill boss. Maybe all this will help. :-)

Lojack
03-19-2013, 05:27 PM
Ran this several times this afternoon and the only time we didn't get the achievement was when we weren't in range. If someone has specific reproduction steps, feel free to share.

ishyrionek
03-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Hmm, friends had similar problems on 90 sec hauntled. You had to be close to end gate, to get achievment. So ending under 90 secs wasnt enought, lol. 3 of us was fighting boss, 1 going to end gate, after half hp of boss. People who killed boss didnt get achievment, so we had to run 1 or 2 more times :-)

How close you need to be to get achievment? And on this map, distance to boss mater? Or maybe distance from his reset spot?

iacito
03-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Hmm, friends had similar problems on 90 sec hauntled. You had to be close to end gate, to get achievment. So ending under 90 secs wasnt enought, lol. 3 of us was fighting boss, 1 going to end gate, after half hp of boss. People who killed boss didnt get achievment, so we had to run 1 or 2 more times :-)

How close you need to be to get achievment? And on this map, distance to boss mater? Or maybe distance from his reset spot?
Only the person who passes through the gate of the haunlet under 90s gets the achievement.

Xshadowar
03-20-2013, 04:26 AM

Trash/spam message ( like "bump", "up" ), to raise yours topic on forum listenning. Topics are sorted by date of last post made.

Shadow: have u killed all other elite bosses? Cause it was my last. If not, try first kill other bosses. Then u start party, make pt, join map, kill boss. Maybe all this will help. :-)
Not yet bro I'm still lvl 17, maybe I will get also this on last boss achie.

Greencrow
03-22-2013, 02:33 AM
When the boss died are u in the site ? or u respawn directly.. if so then it's not recorded just like mine in windmoore harbor elite.. If you died in the last seconds where the boss will get dead then dont click respawn just wait till it dies.. u will get the achievement.