PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else getting these wierd messages????

Iamlmmortal
02-23-2013, 08:36 PM
So today I received a whisper or "pm" from a character named advisory and it said something about going to a website that is not this one to "reactivate this account and keep it from the account being inactivated

I also received another one like this a while back saying go to another website that is not this one but has spacetime in it to receive free plat. From a char named notification.

Just wondering if this is legit (I know it probably isn't but ya never no) and if anybody else recieves these

Thanx,
Iamimmortal

LwMark
02-23-2013, 08:38 PM
Ye buncha people talkin bout this guy, dont do it

DaKaren
02-23-2013, 08:42 PM
My friend recieved this message:

She did not go to the website, but is now having log in problems :(

I went to the site in an anonymus browser and the site wants your login information. It looks somewhat legit, but obviously ISN'T.

LwMark
02-23-2013, 08:47 PM
My friend recieved this message:

She did not go to the website, but is now having log in problems :(

I went to the site in an anonymus browser and the site wants your login information. It looks somewhat legit, but obviously ISN'T.

If she is havin log in problems , she probably did go to site, just dont wana admit it, how did u get pic?
This isnt good, cause it seems kinda legit especially if your newer players and u see someo.e say this to u ingame especially with those names :/

Jed
02-23-2013, 08:56 PM
This is a scam. Report the people messaging you; don't do anything they tell you to do.

DaKaren
02-23-2013, 09:46 PM
The screenshot was taken by playing the game in Chrome on a PC.

Apparently she did go to the website, as her account was hacked. They converted most of her plat to gold before she could get a new password sent and get logged back in. :(

LwMark
02-23-2013, 10:10 PM

Apparently she did go to the website, as her account was hacked. They converted most of her plat to gold before she could get a new password sent and get logged back in. :(

That really sux, because it seems beleivable :((

iRusher
02-23-2013, 10:26 PM

That really sux, because it seems beleivable :((

It does, when somebody messages you to do that kind of stuff don't do it at all. Well you might do it if Sam or Delph or JustG told you to do it.

People do this in almost all MMO's, I've seen it done in O&C, AL, SL, PL, WoW, and a few others.

Jessicazx
02-23-2013, 10:30 PM
lol dont go to the site. Just report the guy.

Delphina
02-23-2013, 10:32 PM
We are dealing with this persistent scammer. Please, never give out your account information!