PDA

View Full Version : wrong stats on warrior and sorcerer crate armor

Khylan
02-24-2013, 10:42 AM
Devs, the itemization of warrior and sorcerer armor and helms makes no sense from crate drops! Why are all class pieces, not just rogue pieces, +30 dex (at 25..)?
It appears to be a simple database coding error in which the stat values for a rogue are used for all classes. This makes pretty much all the armor useless for warriors and sorcerers.
The rogue armor is identical stat wise to the Agile Ranger line, but when you get to the warrior or sorcerer armor, instead of the highest value being strength or intelligence, it's dexterity.

Please look at this, if it's an error please adjust, if it's part of design, please explain the logic since it is crate gear and supposed to be superior! Thank you :-)

Jcyee
02-24-2013, 02:08 PM
It's always been like that

Khylan
02-24-2013, 04:03 PM
It's always been like that

That doesn't make it right! I have never seen a post addressing the issue however. Even though the stat setup has been the same since the Watch Crates were first introduced, it makes absolutely no sense to have armor for 2/3 classes from what is the equivalent local of an elite golden pirate chest be worthless to those classes.

I sincerely feel it's an oversight... Just look at how amazing the weapons are from crates, plus the crates are 1 of 2 sources for mythic/arcane gear. Getting the warrior and sorcerer armor in line with the properly itemized rogue armor will help the player base tremendously.

Jessicazx
02-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Its a part of our new secret project: "#nerfwarrior2013". Shh don't tell anyone.

tmass
02-24-2013, 10:46 PM
thats just how the game is, basically they want you to be rouge

Lesmiserables
02-25-2013, 12:12 AM
We are op!! :miserable:

Khylan
02-25-2013, 03:24 PM
Bump****

axelbadde
02-25-2013, 05:03 PM
I dunno if this is the place to post this but...

I also noticed that all mage staffs at lvl 25-26 are at a noticable lower dps than the old ones with lvl 21.