PDA

View Full Version : overabundance of platinum...

GirlxGamer
02-24-2013, 08:32 PM
Have a 255$ gift card and nothing to spend it on but pl. So I had a question.

Is there any benefits from purchasing a LOT of platinum.?

Phoenixking
02-24-2013, 08:34 PM
You can reach cap faster with elixers, pretty much a faster way to do things and for vanitys

GirlxGamer
02-24-2013, 09:03 PM
You can reach cap faster with elixers, pretty much a faster way to do things and for vanitys

I mean like any rewards for purchasing a lot. Like there's a vanity I occasionally see atop people's heads that's a plat coin.

LwMark
02-24-2013, 09:22 PM

I mean like any rewards for purchasing a lot. Like there's a vanity I occasionally see atop people's heads that's a plat coin.

No that was during a event the plat coin u had to buy it

McBain
02-24-2013, 09:26 PM
When Humania was released, STS gave free sets of gear (the angel gear, really good stuff too) to players who had spent $50 or more on plat up until that point. That is by no means a regular thing, and you probably shouldn't expect it to happen again anytime soon (or ever again), but in case it ever does....at least you'll be covered. Also, you get more for your money the more you buy at one time, so that's an incentive.

Chopper
02-24-2013, 11:57 PM
Not really. You get a discount for bulk. up to 2000 plat.

One other poster thought you should get special vanities for buying lots of plat, but it was like 89,000 platinum LOL

AbsolutePally
02-25-2013, 12:41 AM
Sometimes I think some players buy extra dodge or remove cooldown of skills by buying it somehow. But that's like 5k real money status.

Yich
02-25-2013, 01:32 AM
Not really. You get a discount for bulk. up to 2000 plat.

One other poster thought you should get special vanities for buying lots of plat, but it was like 89,000 platinum LOL

I don't get the joke here.

Doodlebeast
02-25-2013, 03:35 AM
Sometimes I think some players buy extra dodge or remove cooldown of skills by buying it somehow. But that's like 5k real money status.

Imma buy a 100 dodge. How much?

Griffinfan
02-25-2013, 08:27 AM

Amen.

Roberto077
02-25-2013, 10:11 AM
When Humania was released, STS gave free sets of gear (the angel gear, really good stuff too) to players who had spent $50 or more on plat up until that point. That is by no means a regular thing, and you probably shouldn't expect it to happen again anytime soon (or ever again), but in case it ever does....at least you'll be covered. Also, you get more for your money the more you buy at one time, so that's an incentive.

They still haven't given me angelic yet. I spent $55 on plat before humania