PDA

View Full Version : Who agree pet no need to feed

stevanusx
02-25-2013, 12:40 AM
i think no one feed pet.they just change pet when hungry.maybe someone must fix this.

elbowroom
02-25-2013, 12:46 AM
ok then

Paar
02-25-2013, 12:56 AM
RIOT!

Jessicazx
02-25-2013, 01:08 AM
Even though it seems like a good idea, i disagree. People would hog onto overpowered pets like malison and hammerjaw and continously use them making them dominated over the less rich players. If there is a feeding system, they will have a limit to their usage and if they wish to extend it, they will have to pay gold to feed them.

Lesmiserables
02-25-2013, 01:29 AM
Den do as you say , just rotate dont feed .

Ghostlytwink
02-25-2013, 01:36 AM
Incorrect I have never changed my pet in fact I only have 1 lvl 25 pet rest are lvl 1

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Athenum
02-25-2013, 01:40 AM
I agree that it is possible not to feed your pets. If you have enough, you can simply cycle through them. Jessicazx is right. without pet bars going down, it would be unfair for other less fortunate players since you can just keep using your "wonderpets" as much as you want.

Feeding them provides a balance. Especially their food becomes more expensive as they level up, it becomes troublesome buying food and pots as you continue playing. Besides, other than losing their bonus and not picking up loot. unhappy pets still attack enemies so they aren't worthless.

I still stand by my original suggestion that i posted on this thread. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?86085-ideas-to-improve-pets)

It would be interesting to see pets attack their masters if left unfed after a certain period of time. It would surely keep rich players feeding them (if they don't want to swap their pets out.)

Fefferi
02-25-2013, 02:19 AM
ookaaay? o.O

wrathstorm
02-25-2013, 02:53 AM
Feeding pets is a good idea because it will automatically encouraging players to do alot of farming and saving.

Valsacar
02-25-2013, 02:57 AM
I think... I haven't bothered caring, auto-feed it's cheap. I just wish auto-feed was faster, if they go hungry during a fight you lose them until everything is dead.

Darthmase
02-25-2013, 03:07 AM
I think pets happiness meter should refill when they level up. I also think the meter should last longer in ratio to how high their level is.

wrathstorm
02-25-2013, 03:10 AM
I think pets happiness meter should refill when they level up. I also think the meter should last longer in ratio to how high their level is.

Agreed. That would be nice if STS do this

Ohemgee
02-25-2013, 03:28 AM
Pet no need feed. Yes.

Jessicazx
02-25-2013, 03:28 AM
I like things the way they are right now. No more complications...

Valsacar
02-25-2013, 04:14 AM
If we're giving our wants... new abilities for pets past 15 would be nice.

Fyrce
02-25-2013, 02:13 PM
i think no one feed pet.they just change pet when hungry.maybe someone must fix this.

Not true. Watch your group -- most people do not switch pets, therefore they must be feeding them or you would see a lot more unhappy pets.

McBain
02-25-2013, 02:17 PM
I usually switch mine when there's a break in the action a little before the happiness meter actually gets all the way down. This is to avoid the meter running out in the middle of a fight out, as someone else mentioned.

stevanusx
02-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Yep its fine u can use one pet only doesnt matter.still no bother u to feed when u fight.whats the point for feeding.

lovestriker
02-28-2013, 10:23 PM
Even though it seems like a good idea, i disagree. People would hog onto overpowered pets like malison and hammerjaw and continously use them making them dominated over the less rich players. If there is a feeding system, they will have a limit to their usage and if they wish to extend it, they will have to pay gold to feed them.

This. Some pets give really high bonuses. It would be unfair for those who have no such pets.

stevanusx
03-09-2013, 11:34 PM
So howmany agree n howmany disagree?

Chaim Nail
03-10-2013, 12:07 AM
I've been burning through 10s of thousands of gold on my quest from lvl25 to lvl26, all on potions and feeding Ribbit for his abilities.

When farming for my gold to do this levelling up (and buying better stuff) I would do lots of easy solo runs that didn't require potions and would rotate my pets.

I think the feeding situation is OK as it is, but I with they would flipping well run a bit faster! I'm getting fed up of getting to a mob and my pet would turn up several seconds later.

Vilified
03-10-2013, 12:39 AM
All this talk about unfair to people who don't have the pets is ridiculous.
I don't see anyone whining about the lack of maintenance fee on weapons and armor, even though they vary more than pets and the best pieces are way more expensive.

I don't mind feeding my pets but if we didn't have to it would still be fair all around. If you don't have epic pets its time to work towards getting them either by farming or going to work and buying them.

Vilified
03-10-2013, 12:42 AM
I think the feeding situation is OK as it is, but I with they would flipping well run a bit faster! I'm getting fed up of getting to a mob and my pet would turn up several seconds later.

For sure at the very least pets should receive the increased speed from their happiness bonus

Rare
03-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Not true. Watch your group -- most people do not switch pets, therefore they must be feeding them or you would see a lot more unhappy pets.

I am guilty of switching midfigjt lol

stevanusx
03-18-2013, 08:19 PM
So what about u. . . . . . .

rivet
03-19-2013, 02:35 AM
How about collecting "meat" from mobs to feed our pets.

Golds are not eaten by pets lol.