PDA

View Full Version : -(Check out, UR a booster or not)-

Waug
02-25-2013, 09:35 AM
Ok, if I ask who boosts kdr, more or less 95% peoples are gonna say, no I'm not a booster, now lets do a reality check.

1> Are you used to reject 'go' of a better player/class than you?

2> Do you love to throw 'go' to an weaker player/class.

3> Do you find or make weaker friends to fight with em.

4> Do you team, hunt even unknown players, peoples say him a rusher/teamer/bad guy

5> You quit ffa/ctf, if you see stronger opponent team.

6> so on....

If the answer is yes of these/similar questions, then I'm afraid that, yes you're a booster, who sneak to groom and show off their kd through their whole pvp life (sometime).

Spyce
02-25-2013, 09:38 AM
I admit I boosted once or twice...

prouzi
02-25-2013, 09:48 AM
FYI: Mostly birds does this kind of rubbish.

AbsolutePally
02-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Nope never. I hate playing weaker people, prefer ctf/ffa. Go gets boring unless they are good so I'll only do it if asked by a weaker player but only a few times. Love competition sk my kdrs aren't insane since the opponents are always top notch or meaningful events.

nobounds
02-25-2013, 04:36 PM

yes, i reject go unless challenged

no i just would kill them

all are nuns on my list

4> Do you team, hunt even unknown players, peoples say him a rusher/teamer/bad guy

dont hunt anyone, love to be teamed

never

6> so on....

????

XghostzX
02-25-2013, 04:48 PM

Not sure if I'm misinterpreting this question, but I never reject a "go"

nah, and regardless, I don't really use the "go" method...

No, that's just pathetic in my perspective.

I'll "hunt" down players as more of a challenge for myself - I don't care for KDR. I help my guildies out if they ask for help, regardless if it's a 2v1, or not. If they ask for help, I help :)

Nope, that's the fun of competition. Because that one game may come up when you think you're not going to win - but then you end up winning... there not a better feeling than that (and I'm referring this to just about anything in life - soccer for me!)

I will admit, I've caught myself boosting some flag caps on my Rhino only because I've never had the satisfied feeling on the LB. I wanted to be on it once, and now that I took the pleasure of it, I don't boost anymore :)

ArtofWar
02-25-2013, 04:50 PM
1> When i know that i don't have any chance, yes.
2> Sometimes when i'm bored.
3> No.
4> No.
5> Yes.

Dragonrider023
02-25-2013, 04:51 PM
I did boosted flag Capture twice, but then it was bored.

GRIZZY
02-25-2013, 09:11 PM
could some1 plz tell me who Nun is? i keep seeing that name

cookiez
02-25-2013, 09:17 PM
Nope never. I hate playing weaker people, prefer ctf/ffa. Go gets boring unless they are good so I'll only do it if asked by a weaker player but only a few times. Love competition sk my kdrs aren't insane since the opponents are always top notch or meaningful events.

Hmmm.. when I had my nub gear on you rushed me-.-

iRusher
02-25-2013, 11:22 PM
I admit I boosted once or twice...

PFFF! NOOOOO!!!!!! Jk Jk jk..lol I boosted never.

Blind
02-25-2013, 11:38 PM
Don't make me laugh, you rage quit ctf games many times when you couldn't dominate someone. Right before my eyes.

Also..98% of people i know, including my friends, have quit or just didn't join to fight unity stacks.

Oh yeah, and i'd rather be friends with a booster like iinuii or a runner like vochr(who i indeed became friends with) than a worthless person like minhchau and such who only fight in stacks and quit when other team is better.

I'm being honest here.

Waug
02-26-2013, 12:42 AM
FYI: Mostly everyone do this kind of rubbish.

Yes indeed that's the main motivation behind this thread. No matter or problem if someone or everyone lie, but for sure I'll not get personal being op of this thread.

TEOKILLO
02-26-2013, 01:25 AM
Nun is meant to be Nub* people just accidently hit the n instead of the b becuase theyre next to each other

@Grizzly

dudetus
02-26-2013, 01:32 AM

Nope.

Nope, I want my fights to be challenging

Why would I. Peffedic.

I hunt only the people which I personally don't like (=have rushed me boohoo).

Usually I am the one getting hunted. I don't mind even having 1v3 teamed as it's challenging and oh so satisfying to win 1v3.

Kinda depends. If the enemy team is like full Rated M and my team consists from Shirton and some lvl 70 random mage wearing Lilith I do quit as it's no use to even try to compete. But as a sort of evenly matched teams, challenge is always nice.

What was the point of this thread? Shouldn't I be now in some sort of lottery in which I can win an iPad as I completed this survey?

OverkillED
02-26-2013, 02:45 AM
1. Are you used to reject "go" of better player/class than you?

Well, generally if I get beat by someone better than me. I'M the one to challenge them again and over again until I win. Sometimes after like 20 fights of straight losses, I give up and reject.

2. Do you love to throw "go" to a weaker player/class?

I only do when nobody else is around and if there are no other games. Generally I try helping them get better or just rush them if they don't listen.

3. Do you make weaker friends to fight with them?

Of course not to fight with them, I'd rather help them with a build and skill order. That'd require experimenting and also a couple of fights to see what goes best. Also, rhino noobs are sometimes kinda cute to see. :3

4. Do you team, hunt even unknown players because people say he's a rusher/teamer/bad guy?

Usually I try figuring out the situation before I make enemies. If it's a close friend of mine that says someone is a rusher/teamer/bad guy, then I'll side with my closer friend. (Even with a closer friend, I still try figuring out the situation).

5. Do you quit FFA/CTF, if you see a stronger opponent team?

I like a good challenge, but don't like being dominated (who does anyways). I'd only leave after many deaths/getting spawned.

Doodlebeast
02-26-2013, 02:59 AM
1) yes. If our skills aren't TOO far apart.
2) no. But yes if I don't like his attitude.
3) no. I seldom add people , if I do, they must have a fun conversation with me. :)
4) not really. I hate team, rush , hunt. But unless I really hate that guy. I will kill him. I won't take frees ( accidental kill ) or give frees ( I give when it's accidental )
5) yes. If my team doesn't have teamwork and messes each other up.

Blind
02-26-2013, 03:04 AM
FYI: Mostly birds does this kind of rubbish.
U r lawlgodx right? ahaha, don't make me laugh, u r the full package mate.

Noodleleg
02-26-2013, 07:41 AM
Eh, I'll admit to boosting off some goblins with my lvl 10 think. I had to get PvE kills my way :p! -never boosted in pvp-

Griffinfan
02-26-2013, 07:58 AM
I rush, I don't discriminate levels when I rush.

Yich
02-26-2013, 08:45 AM
I add everyone. Good people to invite if Im being teamed and bad people for easy kills. If a good person says go then Id definitely fight them, unless theyre a bird. If it's a bird I will calmly inform them how wickedly overpowered they are. I dont say go to noobs, I just kill them. I rarely back down from 3v1s or 2v1s, only when I really have to go.

dudetus
02-26-2013, 06:52 PM
I add everyone. Good people to invite if Im being teamed and bad people for easy kills. If a good person says go then Id definitely fight them, unless theyre a bird. If it's a bird I will calmly inform them how wickedly overpowered they are. I dont say go to noobs, I just kill them. I rarely back down from 3v1s or 2v1s, only when I really have to go.

Rush, rush, rush, 1v3, oops gotta run to poopoo.

Yich
02-26-2013, 08:50 PM
Rush, rush, rush, 1v3, oops gotta run to poopoo.

Eh Ill take a 3v1 for a little while.

Loaden
02-27-2013, 04:48 AM
1> This game gave the privilege of boosting. No one gets banned for boosting! It just whether you want to do it or not.

saool
02-27-2013, 05:07 AM
I just kill regardless of whether or not the other player is better or worse than me. I'll even do FFA a couple of rounds with behrs lol and I'm a staff mage. Either way it's fun to just kill regardless of your KDR.

Edit: as for the weaker "noob" ppl... I usually don't play against unless they insist. Besides I'm a nub myself ;P

Roberto077
02-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Only when I don't have gear with me.

Only if the other player wants to.

Nope.

I only rush if a person throughs an insult to me or a friend... And means it

I quit if my team isn't capable of being nice to either team.

Roberto077
02-27-2013, 01:39 PM
I believe boosting kills by hiring people to get killed is against the ToS. Half of the fact is that it's a type of scam.

Matutd
02-27-2013, 01:44 PM
I just kill regardless of whether or not the other player is better or worse than me. I'll even do FFA a couple of rounds with behrs lol and I'm a staff mage. Either way it's fun to just kill regardless of your KDR.

Edit: as for the weaker "noob" ppl... I usually don't play against unless they insist. Besides I'm a nub myself ;P
Saool bullies me in PvP. Always rushing me just because my finger slips onto some skills. I mean, jeez everyone makes mistakes 3 or 4 times right? :p

MightyMicah
02-28-2013, 06:17 AM
Ok, if I ask who boosts kdr, more or less 95% peoples are gonna say, no I'm not a booster, now lets do a reality check.

6> so on....

If the answer is yes of these/similar questions, then I'm afraid that, yes you're a booster, who sneak to groom and show off their kd through their whole pvp life (sometime).

1. Yes, especially when a glyph mage challenges my death bird
2. No
3. Certainly no
4. Amen! (Means yes)
5. On occasion, yes
6. Yes? ;)

I guess I'm a booster.

TheBedtBird
02-28-2013, 12:25 PM
When I pvp I call battles to everyone on the opposing team.

But when I'm winning too much and I can see the persons getting irriated, I stop calling or I let them win a few, to relieve the frustration. People get really angry if you are on a kill streak against them:/

saool
02-28-2013, 03:54 PM
Saool bullies me in PvP. Always rushing me just because my finger slips onto some skills. I mean, jeez everyone makes mistakes 3 or 4 times right? :p

Haha my finger slips also...alot...XD

nobounds
02-28-2013, 09:20 PM
1> What was the point of this thread? Shouldn't I be now in some sort of lottery in which I can win an iPad as I completed this survey?

lol

The Sadness
03-01-2013, 11:26 AM
I've been challenging bears on my 71 pally, primarily because they used to own me left and right in beginning. Now, I'm starting to understand the process to beating them. I do challenge good bears - if I lose, it's a learning opportunity.

I feel proud when I'm able to rematch a bear I lost to previously and beat now. I've had that opportunity a few times now.

And if you boost, but actually suck - who cares about your kdr????

Chickenrunnn
03-01-2013, 08:00 PM

Wow I've met someone who were doing those 5 points! Moreover, he was standing in spawn in CtF with his 2 other pro players! :O

He must be a pro booster.

Zeus
03-01-2013, 08:58 PM

6> so on....

1. No, unless it's obvious the higher level player is attempting to boost off me and the situation is hopeless. Then I switch to a higher level character to play them on.
Example: L61 Demonic Mace Bear vs L66 Angel Mage. Lulz, do the math.

2. No, but does this mean all pros are boosters since they will usually win? Get real. That's a flawed question.

3. Never do I farm my friends or make friends with the intention of getting some kills off of them.

4. I hunt players that are rude to me or my friends. I team when they team me or have done so to one of my friends. Again, illogical question because there are many exceptions.

5. I haven't left a CTF/FFA game unless its me, two low level noobs in mystery on my team vs. a fully geared out team. That's not fun and it's wasting my time. I don't like my time being wasted, do you?

Guess I'm a booster.