View Full Version : insane prices.

Mastervoodoo
02-25-2013, 09:43 PM
as everyone knows... black mt, has been out for several months now? 3-4. and crafted prices have dropped. yes, but i wanna take this time and let everyone go to cs and search savage, and then beastly lv75, you'll lol like i did when u see that lv75 beastly set is going for more than the crafted set? people and over pricing things is getting ridiculous..

Deathofan
02-25-2013, 10:00 PM
I have some friends who have a crafted set for each of their cap toons (5+) and that makes the crafted gear high in demand, but since there are hardly any games going on and plus the drop ratio very low that makes the item price very high.

Jcyee
02-25-2013, 11:21 PM
Prices still seem to be pretty high considering how long BSM has been out...

bglir
02-26-2013, 01:53 AM
as everyone knows... black mt, has been out for several months now? 3-4. and crafted prices have dropped. yes, but i wanna take this time and let everyone go to cs and search savage, and then beastly lv75, you'll lol like i did when u see that lv75 beastly set is going for more than the crafted set? people and over pricing things is getting ridiculous..

Lol it is base on demand and choice if you dang rich buy it if not don't, I was insane enought to buy a rubber chicken in cs for 1.6mill because i want it and crazy enought to fork out that much goldn and look what the price it is now.

Doodlebeast
02-26-2013, 02:47 AM
PL is having a economy depression xD

Mastervoodoo
02-26-2013, 07:44 AM
no no , deathofan, its the fact that crafted is going for the same price as non-crafted, the regular sets are the overpriced pieces, the regular set total should be a good 500k-1mil cheaper than the craft. If u went right now and bought full uncrafted beastly lv75 set, and bought all the crafting materials , you're looking at spending well over 600k extra to craft it. so if the sets are the same price in cs... crafting is pointless

Roberto077
02-26-2013, 10:07 AM
I can't wait to see the price drop in the next cap. I remember when the crafted sang longbow set dropped from 3 mil to 300k.I hope it happens to dragon sets too.

Zeus
02-26-2013, 10:59 AM
I can't wait to see the price drop in the next cap. I remember when the crafted sang longbow set dropped from 3 mil to 300k.I hope it happens to dragon sets too.

That won't happen to dragon that drastically unless they release a new vanity set that has lower level requirements than dragon. People still use dragon on twinks and other chars, therefore it's still useful. Plus, not everyone can afford to pay 20m for a black dragon set like this cap, so they will resort to lower dragon sets.

Roberto077
02-26-2013, 01:20 PM
That won't happen to dragon that drastically unless they release a new vanity set that has lower level requirements than dragon. People still use dragon on twinks and other chars, therefore it's still useful. Plus, not everyone can afford to pay 20m for a black dragon set like this cap, so they will resort to lower dragon sets.

By dragon I mean fiery, swift, and savage sets. I call them dragon sets too

Rusalio
02-26-2013, 01:35 PM
hahaha right on bglir, I did the same for Horns... nailed a 56 and 60....Chicken I had...

Lol it is base on demand and choice if you dang rich buy it if not don't, I was insane enought to buy a rubber chicken in cs for 1.6mill because i want it and crazy enought to fork out that much goldn and look what the price it is now.

Chopper
02-26-2013, 02:15 PM
I shelled out a lot for Red Diamonds, knowing they will be devalued and almost worthless when the cap goes up, but hey, i know i get to enjoy my snazzy crafted end game gear while it lasts. It's only virtual gold money so why hoard it like real money?

billybob1
02-26-2013, 02:41 PM
I shelled out a lot for Red Diamonds, knowing they will be devalued and almost worthless when the cap goes up, but hey, i know i get to enjoy my snazzy crafted end game gear while it lasts. It's only virtual gold money so why hoard it like real money?

totally agree...

Ogbuehi
02-26-2013, 05:25 PM
I remember selling my red diamonds for 700k+ and they were in cs for 1m. Now look at the prices.

Multibird
02-26-2013, 10:15 PM
no no , deathofan, its the fact that crafted is going for the same price as non-crafted, the regular sets are the overpriced pieces, the regular set total should be a good 500k-1mil cheaper than the craft. If u went right now and bought full uncrafted beastly lv75 set, and bought all the crafting materials , you're looking at spending well over 600k extra to craft it. so if the sets are the same price in cs... crafting is pointless
True, but sometimes "some" people still but it

Multibird
02-26-2013, 10:22 PM

These current 75 sets will drop in price, but not by much.
The reason: Why did sang drop? Not just because of people moving from 66 to 71 but also because of the vanity dragons. Even though cap was out long time ago, many people need to farm sets and still do. They do many feast runs in which dragons and 65 pinks drop. People don't care about 65 pinks, they care about dragons. Since there is nothing to be farmed at BSM (NO VANITY). After cap raise to 81, price won't drop much. It will be hard for some people to even kill the boss. Reason, not many people will be left to farm BSM.

I agree dragons are dropping and will drop much more in the future.

Multibird
02-26-2013, 10:24 PM

yup, but crafting is very expensive

Loaden
02-27-2013, 04:39 AM
Hyper inflation = worthless gold.

Roberto077
02-27-2013, 07:49 AM
The reason: Why did sang drop? Not just because of people moving from 66 to 71 but also because of the vanity dragons. Even though cap was out long time ago, many people need to farm sets and still do. They do many feast runs in which dragons and 65 pinks drop. People don't care about 65 pinks, they care about dragons. Since there is nothing to be farmed at BSM (NO VANITY). After cap raise to 81, price won't drop much. It will be hard for some people to even kill the boss. Reason, not many people will be left to farm BSM.

The Crafted 65 sets dropped in price shortly before the end of the fang patch. So there's a good chance for a major price drop

Doodlebeast
02-27-2013, 09:03 AM

True. BUT there's still 2 very important reason why it dropped.

1. Angel gear. 99% overpowers crafted gear.

2. Humanian purple gear. Lmao you won't believe it. The difference between prices, humanian 20k . Crafted 300k/1.3 (before ). And yet it still can win by a higher dodge and a higher bit of skill damage and damage.

Chopper
02-27-2013, 11:23 AM
True. BUT there's still 2 very important reason why it dropped.

1. Angel gear. 99% overpowers crafted gear.

2. Humanian purple gear. Lmao you won't believe it. The difference between prices, humanian 20k . Crafted 300k/1.3 (before ). And yet it still can win by a higher dodge and a higher bit of skill damage and damage.

nailed it.

When my Mage was levelling into the 60s. I didnt want to spend money on Fang gear. I just waited for the use of the Angel gear. And the purples and cheap Tiki sets in Humania were pretty darn good.

Roberto077
02-27-2013, 01:31 PM
I still haven't gotten my rightfully deserved angelic set....

Zeus
02-27-2013, 01:50 PM
I still haven't gotten my rightfully deserved angelic set....

I've noticed support has been pretty lacking lately...hold tight! :(

Roberto077
02-27-2013, 02:59 PM
I've noticed support has been pretty lacking lately...hold tight! :(

It has been 8 months... I think (I forget when humania came out)