PDA

View Full Version : dragon set to craft or not to craft?

Elf-Orc-Naga
02-26-2013, 03:05 AM
pls give me reason to craft my blue dragon set... i love blue lol. advice pls

Prototypedwar
02-26-2013, 05:07 AM
"To craft or not to craft, that's the question"
-Me

The Happiness
02-26-2013, 05:30 AM
I think it kind of depends on how many toons you have, what you intend to do with your toon, whether you plan to sell in the future etc.

I have red dragon set. I have crafted it. I didn't intend to (and indeed now can't) sell it. I have multiple toons with 3 cap rings so when crafted I get the Red Ring of Valient Glory on all of them. They each get the stats associated with it. If you think you may want to sell the set in future don't craft it. Also, I think the stats associated with crafting probably don't make a huge difference if you just pve.

Chopper
02-26-2013, 10:42 AM
I think it kind of depends on how many toons you have, what you intend to do with your toon, whether you plan to sell in the future etc.

I have red dragon set. I have crafted it. I didn't intend to (and indeed now can't) sell it. I have multiple toons with 3 cap rings so when crafted I get the Red Ring of Valient Glory on all of them. They each get the stats associated with it. If you think you may want to sell the set in future don't craft it. Also, I think the stats associated with crafting probably don't make a huge difference if you just pve.

this is good advice.

I for one, dont care to wear the vanity set since there are nicer looking vanities out there and i like to wear my Bigger Luck because it actually helps. So i crafted my Green Dragon set and got two Green Dragon rings, one for each of my toons. The bonus is nice to have and the more toons you have, the more effective one set can be.

wammm
02-26-2013, 02:21 PM
IMHO CRAFT IT ..... No one knows if maybe some time it'll be discontinued :) NO ONE KNOWS

Ogbuehi
02-26-2013, 05:26 PM
I'd only craft it if you had 3 cap toons. Otherwise keep it and wait until you do.

Multibird
02-26-2013, 10:13 PM
pls give me reason to craft my blue dragon set... i love blue lol. advice pls

If you love blue, then why not craft it

Zeus
02-26-2013, 10:20 PM
Who buys a dragon set and doesn't craft it? The bonus is insanely useful...

Elf-Orc-Naga
02-27-2013, 06:08 AM
ty all i crafted my blue set.. feel better lol... my main reason is the sparkle hahahah so noobish hahaha ty

Storms
10-14-2013, 11:49 PM
how do you craft the dragon armor I got the helm And body armor.
I turned them both into vanities and now I can't do anything with them

Foreverloveus
10-15-2013, 12:02 AM
how do you craft the dragon armor I got the helm And body armor.
I turned them both into vanities and now I can't do anything with them

You missed dragon pet tho, Dragon set = Helm armor pet dragon it give you Ring and sparkle

Ks_Leon
10-15-2013, 04:47 AM
necro lol...

Somemager
10-15-2013, 04:21 PM
So it was a constructive post and he now knows how to craft ... necros like these are rare.