PDA

View Full Version : +Ranks of Repulse shot do no additional kickback(and other +rank bugs)

Aegis
04-26-2010, 03:38 AM
5 ranks, still kicks like 5 feet, blast fire and stomp send across the map
the dmg sucks bad too needs to scale with level or at least rank, when autoattack does 100+ , max rank skills doing 50 blows

also bugged for ranks
Thorn Root Specifically lists +damage per rank at rank 5 it does zero everytime
Blinding and Armorbreaking shot both also do no damage and armor piercing appears to still not be working, with tons of testing my damage remained constant even on bosses which is the ONLY time a single target skill like this would be useful

Splurd
04-26-2010, 04:03 AM
5 ranks, still kicks like 5 feet, blast fire and stomp send across the map
the dmg sucks bad too needs to scale with level or at least rank, when autoattack does 100+ , max rank skills doing 50 blows

also bugged for ranks
Thorn Root Specifically lists +damage per rank at rank 5 it does zero everytime
Blinding and Armorbreaking shot both also do no damage and armor piercing appears to still not be working, with tons of testing my damage remained constant even on bosses which is the ONLY time a single target skill like this would be useful

thorn root, yeah no damage.
Break armour shot, does work. Gives around 20-25% more damage at lvl 5. And it does not do damage, that is true.

No comment on repulse shot, I dont use it much, Not enough hotkeys.

_ck
04-26-2010, 05:51 AM
Yeah, a lot of the (Archer in particular) skills seem to still not be working properly, even though it was said that this was fixed this past week in one of the patches. I just boosted up the Repulse Shot from 1 to 4 the last couple of level ups, and I too don't feel like it seems to have done any difference. Like you said, when firestorm and such skills blast enemies across the screen, this one just pushes them away a little bit.

Break Armor.. I have this at 5 because I heard it was a perfect thing to use in combination with Blast Shot, but I don't really feel like it works either. The bad guy doesn't die faster, Blast Shot doesn't do more damage.. It ought to do something.

Sayishere
04-26-2010, 06:27 AM
i had repluse shot at 1, then at 3, i noticed a little difference but i definatelty agree it needs a better knockback most definately, its pretty pathetic at the moment, as _ck said abilities like firestorm push the target across the whole map, and damage wise its horrible but that doesnt really matter, the knockback is the most important issue

Aegis
04-29-2010, 04:13 AM
Thorn Root doing no damage is honestly a BIG issue for me. major class skill absolutely broken, half function, 5 skill points doing NADA.