PDA

View Full Version : Im tired of this admins plz read

Jownz
09-29-2010, 10:22 AM
u guys have been coming aout with alot for the mages and warriors weres the avains new equipment for ao2 seriously u guy forgot all about them and tht my only guy thts lvl 45 r u guy planning on anything FOR AO2!! after ao3 cuz i dnt thinik it fair tht they get shocl lance and a frikin galaxy staff ab"s r kinda starting to get old make a full auto blaster wit .4 speed or a flame dmg bow tht u dnt haveto buy something like tht

KingFu
09-29-2010, 10:26 AM
ABs are freaking guns!!! What's not to love!! And I'm sure they'll stur up something for ao3:)

icantgetkills
09-29-2010, 10:27 AM
Dude look how much they have been doing they are not gods! And ikr mystical freakeN GUNZ but yer ao3 who knows ;)

Jownz
09-29-2010, 10:28 AM
i Have orsiris thoth sold my jt ahwile ago and i have a ryoloxx plus a red scarab a royal desert shadow staff of isis and a frikin zuraz lance

icantgetkills
09-29-2010, 10:30 AM
U also have the red scarab that looks pro..

Royce
09-29-2010, 10:31 AM
There has only been 1 item added for Str (lances), and 1 for Int (Apep) that did not come with a corresponding Dex item being added to the game. Dex characters already have the widest variety of weapons to choose from (melee, ranged, 1-hand, 2-hand). And like Mystical said you have freakin guns. I don't really see the problem here, though I would love to see a 1-hand blaster like I said in another thread. Mages are the ones who generally get overlooked with gear. Sure in AO2 they have thrown in a ton of staffs, but in the game overall, mages have the smallest variety of gear to choose from.

Jownz
09-29-2010, 10:36 AM
well make a archer then cuz u know a dagger is technically a scouts main wep and theres notm much variety i would change so much if i owned the franchise know spacetime studios

FluffNStuff
09-29-2010, 10:42 AM
There has only been 1 item added for Str (lances), and 1 for Int (Apep) that did not come with a corresponding Dex item being added to the game. Dex characters already have the widest variety of weapons to choose from (melee, ranged, 1-hand, 2-hand). And like Mystical said you have freakin guns. I don't really see the problem here, though I would love to see a 1-hand blaster like I said in another thread. Mages are the ones who generally get overlooked with gear. Sure in AO2 they have thrown in a ton of staffs, but in the game overall, mages have the smallest variety of gear to choose from.

Want to look at this from a true variety POV (AO2 only):
Mages:
Ice Staff (Sun Killer)
Nightmare Wand (Thoth Wand)
Nightmare Staff (differing power and bonus, but dark matter/ dessert shadow are both nightmare Staffs)
Fire Staff (Staff of Rah)

Warrior:
1 hand swords
2 hand swords
Spear
Lances
Scythes (Hook staff of fail, but it is technically an option)

Archer:
Blaster
Regular Bow (include pharaohs bow and scarab bow)
Cross Bow
Talon
Dagger

Would definitely say mages have the least variety because their options are so similar.

icantgetkills
09-29-2010, 10:42 AM
Ur being cocky they put so much effort into making this game better if u dont like it stop complaining or leave honestly ATM they working on new campaigns weapons dungeons god knows what else they dont just take breaks and u as one person sayingn u could change it so much is an insult

KingFu
09-29-2010, 10:47 AM
well make a archer then cuz u know a dagger is technically a scouts main wep and theres notm much variety i would change so much if i owned the franchise know spacetime studios

If you owned the franchise, we would all be complaining;) hehe. I kid, I kid

icantgetkills
09-29-2010, 10:48 AM
If you owned the franchise, we would all be complaining;) hehe. I kid, I kid

Rofl choPPeD :P

TheLaw
09-29-2010, 11:29 AM
@Jownz, stop complaining for what the Creators did to this game, you would not have considered this, but IMO, The avians have the best skills in game. Try to enjoy the game of whats its like, Its not easy making a successful MMO. Try looking from another pont of view, i tried all kinds and was happy with only warriors of all classes, but dex birds have the coolest and nicests weapons in game!

Xviperr
09-29-2010, 01:06 PM
u never know perhaps in AO3 u see a 1H alien blaster(: damn good old pistols hahhas

and to stop ur complains, Avian is kinda the only effective high dmg + high hit rate by just managing 1 stat. DEX

while Bears or Enchantress would benefit by splitting their stats into 142str or 142int and the rest into dex to get a better hitrate and crits

yesIManoob
09-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Would definitely say mages have the least variety because their options are so similar.

And that is why mages switch to pally

Royce
09-29-2010, 03:54 PM
And that is why mages switch to pally

That and the fact that Int is totally underpowered and doesn't really do much for your stats (this has changed buy only slightly with stat driven skills). Why be a squishy mage when you can be a much tougher paladin, use the same skills, live longer, and suffer no serious consequence from your lack of Int. Regen gain through attributes needs to be made at least 3 or 4 times as fast as it is currently. I'm really getting tired of the character building game of meet your req's and then max Dex. It makes designing your character very boring...

Raxie
09-29-2010, 04:10 PM
go play warcraft.

TwinkTastical
09-29-2010, 04:52 PM
u guys have been coming aout with alot for the mages and warriors weres the avains new equipment for ao2 seriously u guy forgot all about them and tht my only guy thts lvl 45 r u guy planning on anything FOR AO2!! after ao3 cuz i dnt thinik it fair tht they get shocl lance and a frikin galaxy staff ab"s r kinda starting to get old make a full auto blaster wit .4 speed or a flame dmg bow tht u dnt haveto buy something like tht

Kill it with flame!
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/4896174f.jpg

Nightarcher
09-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Jowns, I agree with you. Not just because I'm an archer...

All classes have something that could use a little more of, but I think Archers do have less variety. Why?

1. Except for ABs, no high level Dex weapons have a useful proc. Bears get lighning plasmas and break armor spears, and mages have TONS of different proc possibilities.

2. Archer armor, in my opinion, looks mediocre. Most are plain colors with that brown shoulder-strap quiver. I would like changing quiver colors and more texture, if I were to be asked.

3. What the heck? Archers got no cool helmet-design competition helm?? Mages have Dreamer's Witch Toad Tiara and Bears have Thoth/Isis helms. Seriously, Archers have nothing to show off with except vanity items.

4. Mages and Bears get updated and new equipment way more often than Archers do. After AO2, bears got Shock Lances. Mages got Apep AOE staffs. Mages got cooler looking Dark Matter and Galzyx Staves. Archers only got an Alien blaster graphical update. (And yes, they do look good. Still not bragging-material, though.)

5. The Platium Store. What cool weapons do rangers get?? Warriors have tons or useful and cosmetic items. Mages could use more plat items too, but you get my drift.

--

I have a tendency to choose rangers/archers in RPGs I play, and my first and main character in PL was a pure Avian Archer. I love it, and archers are by no means underpowered.

However, I would like to see some more updates geared towards new DEX cool-looking gear and unique equipment. Like a talon that's weaker but with the lightning proc, for balance's sake. And please, make armor cooler.

I'm not complaining, just pointing out this thread's validity. The Devs need feedback, because that's how they know what the paying players prefer. And yes, this game has amazing Devs. Frequent useful updates, and AO3 soon! Yeah!

--

But seriously. Archers do get left out often.

Demonicdevyn
09-29-2010, 06:28 PM
Dude look how much they have been doing they are not gods! And ikr mystical freakeN GUNZ but yer ao3 who knows ;)

aha its you

Royce
09-29-2010, 07:24 PM
This post is way off.

Jowns, I agree with you. Not just because I'm an archer...

All classes have something that could use a little more of, but I think Archers do have less variety. Why?

1. Except for ABs, no high level Dex weapons have a useful proc. Bears get lighning plasmas and break armor spears, and mages have TONS of different proc possibilities.

Archer weapons have always had few procs in this game. Archers already have the most debuffs in their skill set, and do the most damage, and from range. As is they are the most overpowered class in the game, and additional procs would just ruin any chance of any sort of balance.

2. Archer armor, in my opinion, looks mediocre. Most are plain colors with that brown shoulder-strap quiver. I would like changing quiver colors and more texture, if I were to be asked.

While I agree with you, I think the plain jane mage robes are in much more need of help than the semi cool archer armor.

3. What the heck? Archers got no cool helmet-design competition helm?? Mages have Dreamer's Witch Toad Tiara and Bears have Thoth/Isis helms. Seriously, Archers have nothing to show off with except vanity items.

Okay this is true, but mages only have the one very rare and not level cap custom hat. And in general archer hats are kind of cool looking while mage hoods are the lamest headwear in the game.

4. Mages and Bears get updated and new equipment way more often than Archers do. After AO2, bears got Shock Lances. Mages got Apep AOE staffs. Mages got cooler looking Dark Matter and Galzyx Staves. Archers only got an Alien blaster graphical update. (And yes, they do look good. Still not bragging-material, though.)

As I said before, only the last additions for Str and int came without a Dex counterpart (Red scarabs were added when the red Khopeshes and royal staffs were). The Dark matter staffs were redisigned because they looked exactly identical to another variety of staff (desert shadow). They should have been unique all along, and really it was no different from the update that made blasters into actual blasters.

5. The Platium Store. What cool weapons do rangers get?? Warriors have tons or useful and cosmetic items. Mages could use more plat items too, but you get my drift.

Okay warriors do have the best gear in the plat store, but mages are just as left out as archers.

But seriously. Archers do get left out often.

Maybe, but not nearly as often as mages. Look at the terrible selection of bracers for just one prime example. There are 3 designs in the whole freakin game. We have the skull bracers of Fathom without a singe one with decent stats. The voodoo doll which has stats more suited for an Int bear or bird than a mage, and it is just one item. The rest of the bracers in the game are all eyeballs. Talk about left out...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-29-2010, 07:37 PM
This post is way off.

Archer weapons have always had few procs in this game. Archers already have the most debuffs in their skill set, and do the most damage, and from range. As is they are the most overpowered class in the game, and additional procs would just ruin any chance of any sort of balance.

While I agree with you, I think the plain jane mage robes are in much more need of help than the semi cool archer armor.

Okay this is true, but mages only have the one very rare and not level cap custom hat. And in general archer hats are kind of cool looking while mage hoods are the lamest headwear in the game.

As I said before, only the last additions for Str and int came without a Dex counterpart (Red scarabs were added when the red Khopeshes and royal staffs were). The Dark matter staffs were redisigned because they looked exactly identical to another variety of staff (desert shadow). They should have been unique all along, and really it was no different from the update that made blasters into actual blasters.

Okay warriors do have the best gear in the plat store, but mages are just as left out as archers.

Maybe, but not nearly as often as mages. Look at the terrible selection of bracers for just one price example. There are 3 designs in the whole freakin game. We have the skull bracers of Fathom without a singe one with decent stats. The voodoo doll which has stats more suited for an Int bear or bird than a mage, and it is just one item. The rest of the bracers in the game are all eyeballs. Talk about left out...

A lot of replies... O.o.

How long did it take you to post all the quotes together? ;)

Pleasure_Pirate
09-29-2010, 07:47 PM
First of all, your grammar is atrocious. Learn to structure proper sentences and use punctuation and people might take you more seriously.
Second of all, this isn't a problem. Archers got many cool weps in AO2 including Alien Blasters and Scarab Bows to name a couple.

Jownz
10-04-2010, 10:16 AM
dude ur only a high of 30 shut up lol