PDA

View Full Version : is rogue SO powerful? kill me by one arrow....... in pvp

jorgen668
02-26-2013, 09:46 AM
after the update. i am warrior dps 173.8 health 3795 armor 919 25 lve. when i go pvp with rougue . no way to run . only face dead . kill my by one arrow. when i use vengeful blood dps 191.5 heal 4295 vs rougue . killed me immediately............ omg how do i play ?

Spyce
02-26-2013, 09:54 AM
Maybe because you suck?
Because warriors are OP..

GoodSyntax
02-26-2013, 10:09 AM
InternalNinja is being a bit harsh because Warriors do have the advantage. You just have to time your invincibility shield so that you don't get hit with the first Aimed Shot. Then, its Skyward Smash, Windmill....gf.

You shouldn't care so much about your DPS, it's not an important stat. Windmill will kill more than DPSing your enemies. Skill timing is critical - much the same way that if a Rogue can get the first two shots off before you respond, then they are the one who walks away while you lie on the floor dead.

You have high health and high armor, so either the issue lies in tactics or your skills. Both can be fixed.

searchmeongoogle
02-26-2013, 11:39 AM
rogue are really overpower im a warrior lvl 25 spamming sky and wind on them but they keep on killing me dunno else what to do i got 198 dps 175dmg and 939 defence still dieing like nothng to rogue!

csyui
02-26-2013, 11:44 AM
Obviously, since rogue has more mana now, they can use aim+nox+normal combo constantly for 2 round, each will hit you 400-600 health, if crit can go up to 2k.
But for warrior, dmg not largely improved compared to rogue's dodge rate. Even you have 4000 health, hard to kill rogues now.

Cashews
02-26-2013, 04:28 PM
I think warriors are just not used to dying very often since they were op as hell before the expansion.

Rare
02-26-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm curious... to the people saying Rogue's are overpowered... how did you fare prior to this campaign and level cap?

gundamsone
02-26-2013, 05:17 PM
I will take this thread more seriously when WINDMILL IS FIXED.
I'm still puzzled why war's often 1 hit me with an aoe skill with a ridiculous range and slow ability.

Roberto077
02-26-2013, 09:05 PM
In level 15 PvP, my rogue got a 1097 damage crit. Pretty darn powerful if I must say.

Jcyee
02-26-2013, 11:22 PM
When did warriors become OP?

I haven't pvp'd for a while. I think I pvp'd for the first week of two of its release but then stopped because I was busy. During then, rogues were OP. So if someone could explain to me what happened, that'd be great :)

KillaSkillz
02-26-2013, 11:53 PM
Warriors were nerfed this time around, making warriors pretty useless in pve elite maps. Well they weren't nerfed really, but in my opinion not given the same amount of gains as mage or rogue in health and armor, and not given gains to catch warriors up in damage or dps.

We are pretty useless in the new elite pve maps, can't keep aggro bcs anytime a mage or rogue hits it registers them as the bigger threat of the party.

I guess pvp might be better, i don't know i don't play it, but for sure the warriors experience with the new elite maps is (again in my opinion), frustrating and darn near unplayable.

I don't think warriors were ever over powered. People complained about the stun effect though. Biggest damage i've seen on a warrior was around 150 and dps around 180. I wouldn't call that overpowered at all, compared to toons pulling 2k+ damage a hit.

Jessicazx
02-27-2013, 02:34 AM
Because warriors suck.. #nerfwarrior2013

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Totally agree with ya!

Rollo
02-27-2013, 03:31 AM
I think warriors are just not used to dying very often since they were op as hell before the expansion.

I think classes shouldn't be 1 shotting each other period. Theres nothing skill full about pressing a single key and winning. Might as well play with your face rolling across the keyboard. If everyone was honest about there class maybe devs could fix something. But the majority of players are afraid their class will be nerfed so they QQ about other classes, confusing the situation even more.

ledtoa
02-27-2013, 10:41 PM
Can u add ELITE MAFIA to guild list. GM is BOOTIFUL