PDA

View Full Version : No more money

Phreakazoid
02-26-2013, 12:08 PM
I am sad to say that I can not spend any more on Dark Legends. I feel that this game is to costly. Weapon mystery packs not working and the Bounty Hunter outfit platinum cost are the main reasons. After Dark Legends platinum cost goes down and it becomes worth something again I will be back. For now Star Legends will be my main game. I hope to see my friends on SL.

doomdoomdoom
02-27-2013, 12:36 PM
I am sad to say that I can not spend any more on Dark Legends. I feel that this game is to costly. Weapon mystery packs not working and the Bounty Hunter outfit platinum cost are the main reasons. After Dark Legends platinum cost goes down and it becomes worth something again I will be back. For now Star Legends will be my main game. I hope to see my friends on SL.

Sorry to see you go...I was kinda hoping to talk you into farming that k stone lvl 30 with me. :blue: Maybe I'll catch you after the next plat sale.

csb
03-08-2013, 03:18 PM
I only bought platinum twice during plat sales. Total spent: $40. I am currently working on my 10th level 31.

You don't have to spend a lot. I rarely spend gold or plat. I never buy blood packs, I get them free from ally missions. I have thousands of blood packs. I don't buy items that I can farm. I manage my money well, and currently have about 7m gold, and hundreds of pinks.