PDA

View Full Version : Need a quick run down on the expansions since Mt. Fang

Doubletime
02-26-2013, 01:28 PM
So I logged on for the first time in quite a while and noticed a lot of changes since I played last. I guess the last time I really spent time playing was the Circus, but I have goofed off enough when Mt. Fang was current to go up a few levels.

So ... any one want to point me to the right thread or give me a quick run down of what I missed?

Also, I see there is a new level cap of 76...how long has the current expansion been out?

Thanks for answering the nooby questions. :)

DT

ArtofWar
02-26-2013, 04:58 PM
Welcome back!

You missed the humania cap and there are daily blessings, achievements and titles now. The current expansion has been out since the 18th of october 2012.

Suentous PO
02-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Wb,
Besides what was already said, there have been "elite" maps for capped folks, that's where these dark purple elite drops come from like the Phoenix bow, and those human faces on toons. At the humania cap the first award for capped toons was a volcano helm which most didn't like much. After the hubbub (after four days) they changed it to the monarch helm, so ever sence there is a new pl tradition that the people who cap in the first four days gets a odd cool item never again seen.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72742-Congratulations-to-the-397-characters-who-made-it-to-level-76
Oh yeah dragon vanities are introduced first with stats, then later changed. Check out Fusionstrikes guide for some info.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78184-Guide-to-Elite-Level-Cap-and-Dragon-Vanity-Bonuses
Two new classes have been added ( check class section)
Aoa has been retired as a program,
And there is an "insider" part of the forums where they do contests and sometimes give out info first. Click the blue banner under chatbox.
Umm that's all I can think of atm
Cheers

Yich
02-28-2013, 10:37 AM
The title of this thread in this section was almost enough to make me shed a tear of joy... It's such a nice surprise to see a help requested thread with a title other than "question" or "help"...

dudetus
02-28-2013, 11:23 AM
The title of this thread in this section was almost enough to make me shed a tear of joy... It's such a nice surprise to see a help requested thread with a title other than "question" or "help"...

Exactly what I was thinking. We should date.