PDA

View Full Version : Fox (vixen kick and rabbid bite) *second post*

Elegants
02-26-2013, 10:51 PM
Okay i dont know if tis is a bug , my friend able to do double dash (vixen and rabid) without AIMING enemies , can anyone tell me of tis a bug?! If its not , why i m not able to do double dash ?

-Cuppaccino

Fusionstrike
02-27-2013, 12:19 PM
There's a bug where rabid bite doesn't dash forward with no target unless it's at rank 1. So what's probably happening is that your friend has the skill at 1 and you have raised it more than that.

The bug has been posted about several times here. It's number 5 on my bug list:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85825-Fusionstrike-s-list-of-bugs-that-need-attention

FluffNStuff
02-27-2013, 12:22 PM
If you have a target in range and you detarget, will it auto run at that or can you go elsewhere?

Elegants
02-28-2013, 01:16 AM
Hiyaa fushion (: , do u think there is a chance if devs gonna patch tis bug ? If no , i might respec my rabid bite to 1 (: . @Fluff , when i targeted and use rabid bite , the skills go towards the enemies , it doesnt else where ~

Fusionstrike
02-28-2013, 10:08 AM
I don't know if it will be fixed. Right now there's basically no dev support for PL, but STS has a history of vanishing for a while then coming back to make a round of changes. I think the bug is well enough understood that they could fix it, and I'm hopeful that they will, but I can't predict when.

FluffNStuff
02-28-2013, 12:25 PM
Hiyaa fushion (: , do u think there is a chance if devs gonna patch tis bug ? If no , i might respec my rabid bite to 1 (: . @Fluff , when i targeted and use rabid bite , the skills go towards the enemies , it doesnt else where ~

Yeah, I checked right away. If you could detarget these it would be a whole new ball game for the fox in PvP.