PDA

View Full Version : what's up with people..

brayoum2013
02-27-2013, 12:45 AM
Everytime I play tha hauntlet it makes me this more bout lower hauntlet :( I'm really hopin that lower hauntlet is not a myth haha

Lesmiserables
02-27-2013, 12:47 AM
Just wait for it to be out soon , for now just do normal haunlet instead ;p!

Jcyee
02-27-2013, 12:48 AM
We know nothing for now. I would assume that it will be coming around next expansion as I have not heard otherwise

TheStoic
02-27-2013, 12:56 AM
Everytime I play tha hauntlet it makes me this more bout lower hauntlet :( I'm really hopin that lower hauntlet is not a myth haha

Lol. There are other maps you may want to explore and the scenery is much better. Lower hauntlet is still under construction. Digging...40% complete.

Wizard_Mike
02-27-2013, 01:15 AM
We know nothing for now. I would assume that it will be coming around next expansion as I have not heard otherwise

I'm not quite following your logic. We know nothing, other than it will be added to the game some day. We've had no news since the launch of the game, other than the associated achievements being removed (to be added back once lower hauntlet actually gets put in). There's been no indication of exactly when lower hauntlet will be added to the game, yet you feel safe in assuming it will be in the next expansion? Simply because no one has said it won't be?

No one said it wasn't going to be in the dead city or kraken isles expansions, either, lol.

Prototypedwar
02-27-2013, 01:40 AM
Why would they add upper hauntlet before lower hauntlet?

Cero
02-27-2013, 01:42 AM
they like to be on top than bottom, right?;)

Jessicazx
02-27-2013, 02:27 AM
Its probably a mistake and people are trying to cover it up by saying.. "ooo lets wait and see.."