PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends PC players

ManWithStyle
02-27-2013, 01:44 AM
Hello,

Wich browser do you guys prefer?
I normally play it on Google Chrome, but I tested it on Firefox and it laggs me more there.

SouLBlizzard
02-27-2013, 01:52 AM
Google chrome

Prototypedwar
02-27-2013, 02:18 AM
Haven't tried firefox yet, Chrome works just fine for me.

Jessicazx
02-27-2013, 02:25 AM
I usually play on my tablet but if i were to play on the browser, i'd use chrome :D

Dreuefesie
02-27-2013, 02:31 AM
Chrome all the way!

TheStoic
02-27-2013, 03:53 AM
Chrome all the way!

Yup, pc using chrome when playing intensely....tablet for merching.

Mysticaleagle
02-27-2013, 04:21 AM
Use Chrome, there's also a feature to fit the game in the whole screen!

Check support site, and search for ''fit screen Arcane Legends''.

It feels like you just downloaded Arcane Legends FOR the computer. It's awesome! Full screen!

Prototypedwar
02-27-2013, 05:16 AM
Press f11 while in chrome to get fullscreen.

Mysticaleagle
02-27-2013, 05:20 AM
Press f11 while in chrome to get fullscreen.

No, not this. This only puts the BROWSER in full screen. You can play Arcane Legends in full screen, like if your computer's screen was a tablet.

I mean, if your screen / display is 1280x860 then Arcane Legends will be too.

Vips李
02-27-2013, 05:52 AM
All Use

Greencrow
02-27-2013, 07:16 AM
Use Chrome, there's also a feature to fit the game in the whole screen!

Check support site, and search for ''fit screen Arcane Legends''.

It feels like you just downloaded Arcane Legends FOR the computer. It's awesome! Full screen!

Boss, I can't find that "support" you're saying .. could you plz address me to that? very thanks! ^_^

TheSnowman
02-27-2013, 07:17 AM
Boss, I can't find that "support" you're saying .. could you plz address me to that? very thanks! ^_^

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/966705-the-game-doesn-t-fit-my-screen-size-how-can-i-change-it-to-fit-

Mysticaleagle
02-27-2013, 07:18 AM

This,

Depending on your screen size, playing Spacetime Games via the Chrome Browser may or may not fit. You might also want to increase the size of the game display to better fit a large monitor. Here's how you can do it.

Full Screen the Browser: Hit F11 to full screen the browser. This might work for some configurations.

Adjust the game screen render size. You can append height and/or width codes to the end of the URL to tell the game to change the size of the display. Here is how you do it.

Say you are playing Pocket Legends and you want it to fit to a 800x600 laptop screen. The URL in your browser bar that you'll see when you go to play is http://account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends/ Just add ?h= and ?w= or ?h=&w= with the correct size for the height after the ?h= and the correct size for the width after the ?w= So, for an 800 wide by 600 high screen the URL in the browser bar would be http://account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends?w=800&h=600

Good luck!

Dreuefesie
02-27-2013, 07:23 AM
You learn something new everyday.

Roberto077
02-27-2013, 09:01 AM
Chrome chrome chrome chrome!

maillard
02-27-2013, 01:06 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions on re-mapping the keyboard. Using the stock keys isn't very efficient. And with Linux I can remap the keys to however I want using xmodmap. However I think my laptop keyboard sucks so I was thinking of getting a USB game controller which would make things a lot easier. Assuming I can remap the keys to send the appropriate keycodes.

Roberto077
02-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions on re-mapping the keyboard. Using the stock keys isn't very efficient. And with Linux I can remap the keys to however I want using xmodmap. However I think my laptop keyboard sucks so I was thinking of getting a USB game controller which would make things a lot easier. Assuming I can remap the keys to send the appropriate keycodes.

I just click the skill buttons with my mouse. Otherwise I think the key mapping is great

Schnitzel
05-16-2014, 10:46 PM
Old thread. but yes you can play on a Mac

download Chrome (browser for Mac OSX)
get app HERE (""https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/arcane-legends/ibmlkgieigeddcedpbijnpojheoddido)

Xeusx
05-16-2014, 11:56 PM
I really like where this question is going, but could someone possibly send me in a direction (URL/Thread search) to play Arcane Legends with Google Chrome on a Mac using an xbox/ps3 controller? Sorry for so many specifications but I feel this will maximize the game experience on the computer 1000%.

Ive read and watched multiple videos/articles but it seems like the operating system of choice is Windows, is it even possible on a Mac?

Or is it possible to play with a controller hooked up via bluetooth to my Ipad? Would be sick to have my Ipad rested as I sit on my couch with the controller. Thanks! :)
Perfect. You revived this old thread. What a necro.

Froxanthar
05-17-2014, 12:00 AM
Reviving an old thread is trending now.