PDA

View Full Version : Skill activation glitch?

Dormanbolt
02-27-2013, 05:53 AM
Hello,

I'm having some issues with my skills, sometimes I charge them, they use mana and go on cooldown, but I don't receive any benefits from it.

Happens when I'm using Horn of Renew and Vengence.

I'm using HTC One X with Jelly Bean and playing through Wi-Fi.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

I would really like to get a dev's opinion on the matter.

Thanks

ManWithStyle
02-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Same happends with me when i use shadow veil

KillaSkillz
02-27-2013, 06:24 AM
Yes. I am warrior. It happens to me A LOT when I use vengeful blood. I don't have horn of renew so I can't tell ya about that.

I'm running short on mana, I tap vengeful blood. And he does the flex and stomp dance, but it doesn't refill. I would say it happens more often than 1 out of 5 tries during boss battles and I have to tap a mana potion to keep going or I run empty.

I thought it was only me, but I guess not now.

Vips李
02-27-2013, 06:24 AM
这是个问题。

Lady_Pebbles
02-27-2013, 06:31 AM
Happens to me with all the skills I use on my Mage. Especially Fireball and Time Shift though.

Uzii
02-27-2013, 07:15 AM
Same happends with me when i use shadow veil

Same here and with razor shield also. I noticed mostly when i have that skill in 4th slot (up)

Energizeric
02-27-2013, 01:18 PM
Yes, it happens on occasion. Not often enough to really be a problem though.

abrai
02-27-2013, 01:52 PM
Finally! Someone has the same experience! Sometimes it lets me charge, sometimes not and just activated the skill then.
I knew there's something wrong with the skill buttons especially when charging.
Hope the devs noticed this.

maillard
02-27-2013, 02:19 PM
This happens to me frequently when using time shift. I haven't noticed it when using lightning or fireball. I think it mostly happens when its fully charged but I am not sure.

elbowroom
02-27-2013, 02:24 PM
pretty sure it's either just lag (only registers client side?) or you're pressing the skill button too fast after using another skill.

i know for a fact if you have high ping, the skills will fail to register frequently. it's not just a delay, they will not be cast.
it also seems if you try to use a skill too quickly after another, it will not register.

Mysticaleagle
02-27-2013, 03:09 PM
Same for Sorcerers.

Heal and Time Shift only works 25% of the time.

Fix please! :)

xcainnblecterx
02-27-2013, 03:14 PM
Same for Sorcerers.

Heal and Time Shift only works 25% of the time.

Fix please! :)
For me, its heal and lightning. Also i heal aftet im dead, but i think thats my fault

Mysticaleagle
02-27-2013, 03:20 PM
For me, its heal and lightning. Also i heal aftet im dead, but i think thats my fault

Heal when you're dead?

Seems legit. XD

Dormanbolt
02-28-2013, 03:02 AM
pretty sure it's either just lag (only registers client side?) or you're pressing the skill button too fast after using another skill.

i know for a fact if you have high ping, the skills will fail to register frequently. it's not just a delay, they will not be cast.
it also seems if you try to use a skill too quickly after another, it will not register.

That still doesn't explain why they go on cooldown and use mana, if they don't register.

Jessicazx
02-28-2013, 04:20 AM
这是个问题。

We english. No 这是个问题。please.

nicoB
02-28-2013, 08:25 AM
the skill glitch is one of the biggest pains

zweixii
02-28-2013, 08:47 AM
I'm also noticing this problem with shadow veil, I'm able to charge it but whenever I release it sometime won't appear. At first I thought maybe the mobs/bosses cancelled my skill but it happen to many time even when there no mobs around me. Hope it get fix soon as others has this problem as well.

Kokonani
02-28-2013, 12:38 PM
I thought this was just happening to me! Nice to know I'm not crazy! For my rogue, it pretty much happens to all the skills (shadow piercer, shadow veil, razor sheild etc) shadow piercer being the worst. With all 3 I always charge them to full then release and then nothing happens (manna used and cool down in effect)

Also sometimes I look closely at my toon and realize she is stuck in the casting position. Charge bar is full, you've hit the skill button (thinking you cast it) then your char just runs around in the casting position while the charge bar remains full..no manna used...and then you have to hit the skill button a few times for your toon to cast.....this happening to anyone else?

Chaim Nail
02-28-2013, 01:08 PM
Since playing it a lot I've been noticing this more and more, it is quite frustrating when you're in the middle of a mob and your warrior powers up and does diddly squat.

Also I've noticed the Skyward Smash often fails to do any damage, despite smacking down right on an enemy.

stonerzone
02-28-2013, 02:46 PM
Can we get a comment from a mod on this?

Aintgerman
02-28-2013, 02:48 PM
And same with sorc shield ..

Destructible
03-01-2013, 02:35 AM
HoR and Vengeful Blood experiences this glitch very often. Would like to have this fix please :)

Dormanbolt
03-04-2013, 02:21 AM
I didn't thought so many people would have the same issue...

I hope we get a mod/dev comment on the matter

just comment
03-05-2013, 11:43 PM
often happened to me too

inkredible
03-06-2013, 12:40 AM
it may just be a lag eh , happens to me.. doesnt let me charge at all.. then im dead LOL

SkyDagger
03-06-2013, 02:58 AM
yeah this issue really happen than before the expansion.. sometimes i charged up the shadow pierce and w8 for a second probably lag.. but -.- its just cooldown and nothing happen.. i hate this happen in pvp :(

Heiki
03-06-2013, 04:13 AM
Same happens to me with all skills. I notice the problem is more prevalent when i have a bad connection quality.

ShadowGunX
03-06-2013, 04:33 AM
it happen when ur ping rise nd u tap d charged skill simultaneously. it mostly happen to the ppl having 500+ ping.

stonerzone
03-06-2013, 05:24 AM
Devs!!!!!! Commmet??? Or do we have to complain in other section? We know you've read this.

TheBedtBird
03-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Ok just if the devs dont know, theres two skill glitches.

The first is where you try to charge a skill it doesnt work and you have to wait for the cooldown

The second skill glitch is where you try charging a skill and it doesnt work at all, but you dont have to wait for a cooldown because when you pressed it, it goes black for half second then return to normal color

Hope this get fixed soon:)