PDA

View Full Version : special titles, rewards for beating last boss at lower lvls? Say.. lvl 15?

curious
02-27-2013, 08:50 AM
HI! I just started playing DL mid January, so still learning detailed processes. I have multiple characters with different focuses. One is to beat Har'gaoraothrrr whats his name at lvl 15 and ideally lvl 8ish, but even at 15 i need help!!! Noone seems to value this goal mindset? maybe im not talking in the right places. This IS my first post on this forum, though. Anybody know if I'm doing this for nothing? It'd be nice if there was some prestige to such achievements. Right now no other players see the point, i guess.

Love the game! graphics are impressive for an app!. I play mostly on my pc with a 42" 1920 X 1080 rez tv and it is sweeet. Just as good on my droid and ipad.. well done guys!

doomdoomdoom
02-27-2013, 12:54 PM
HI! I just started playing DL mid January, so still learning detailed processes. I have multiple characters with different focuses. One is to beat Har'gaoraothrrr whats his name at lvl 15 and ideally lvl 8ish, but even at 15 i need help!!! Noone seems to value this goal mindset? maybe im not talking in the right places. This IS my first post on this forum, though. Anybody know if I'm doing this for nothing? It'd be nice if there was some prestige to such achievements. Right now no other players see the point, i guess.

Love the game! graphics are impressive for an app!. I play mostly on my pc with a 42" 1920 X 1080 rez tv and it is sweeet. Just as good on my droid and ipad.. well done guys!

I remember being very excited the first time I beat the big guy with my lvl 16 toon (with some help with friends). But I don't think I got a special title. Although, your low level could walk around with the Blood Wraith title which is "in recognition of your progress through all the districts of Carvina." Note, it requires 7000 AP, so even if you complete all missions, you won't get the title until you have enough AP.

Scissorhands
02-27-2013, 03:12 PM
I remember being very excited the first time I beat the big guy with my lvl 16 toon (with some help with friends). But I don't think I got a special title. Although, your low level could walk around with the Blood Wraith title which is "in recognition of your progress through all the districts of Carvina." Note, it requires 7000 AP, so even if you complete all missions, you won't get the title until you have enough AP.

since alot of achievements need a higher lvl i find that doing the wardrobe missions are the best way to gain AP at a low lvl