PDA

View Full Version : Experience changes

AGGfuse
02-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Hello and welcome to this thread.. im not sure if the gaining experience rate has changed.. but its annoying and has made the game worse.. yesterday it had taken me 3hours to get from level 1-8. This is with exp elixirs too.. atm im gaining 200exp from watch tomb4. Per run in 5-6mins. Considering each level is from 100-3600 exp not to mention the new cap. How can we play for hours and hours per level. Watch tombs or any level infact were more fun when you wasnt gaining next to nothing in experience. Can u fix this as its taken me hours and hours and loads of plat just to get level 13.

Uzii
02-27-2013, 01:46 PM
Try to see this thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87811-Experience

abrai
02-27-2013, 01:48 PM
STS wants you to grab their platinum EXP elixirs.
That's it.
Wt4 = 300 exp

Jcyee
02-27-2013, 11:50 PM
Well you're obviously doing something wrong if it takes you 3 hours to get to level 8 with xp elixirs and only 200 xp from WT4

Try joining a guild or find some experienced friends to see if they can help ya out.

Jessicazx
02-28-2013, 04:31 AM
STS wants you to grab their platinum EXP elixirs.
That's it.

Thats absolute bs if its true. It would cause alot of people to quit the game because people liked STS games since it wasn't all about the money..

Fyrce
02-28-2013, 02:02 PM
Um, you can get to L8 w/o elixirs just doing the normal quest line, going to the Outpost. Prob take you about 15-30min.

Why add to the cost and complication by using xp elixirs or going to WT4, when the normal areas give lots of xp at low levels?

Samhayne
02-28-2013, 02:09 PM
Um, you can get to L8 w/o elixirs just doing the normal quest line, going to the Outpost. Prob take you about 15-30min.

Why add to the cost and complication by using xp elixirs or going to WT4, when the normal areas give lots of xp at low levels?

I'm with Fyrce on this one.

As far as I'm aware, experience progression hasn't changed. I recently played a new character through the first several levels (we do this from time to time to check back in with the new player experience) and it seemed smooth and as it always has been.

I'm sorry that you feel that it's changed. I recommend instead of trying to power level in watchers that you get out and play the game content.

I hope that helps.

Mysticaleagle
02-28-2013, 02:11 PM
I also agree with Fyrce.

The-Sandman
02-28-2013, 08:12 PM
Yea I made a rogue actually played the game and idk how it took u 3hrs to hit 8 cause in about 5 I hit 16 with no elixer

Kazillo
03-01-2013, 12:31 PM
I played through the main content and quest lines and I reached lvl 8 easy breezy. The only time I found Lvling to be a hassle is when I was trying to cap @ lvl 21

AGGfuse
03-02-2013, 05:05 AM
Samhayne can u check my account then please. Because my friends in my guild seem to level fine.. and yes ive leveled numerous accounts up just out of boredom in the past .. whilst waiting for the new caps. I honestly think and feel that my account is somewhat bugged please help or if possible check through my account please ty