PDA

View Full Version : Loot improvements and other refinements, new daily quest, vanities and more

Samhayne
02-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Hey everyone,

Just a quick head's up that we have a nice little patch for Arcane Legends coming together. It will probably go out tomorrow afternoon. It includes:

* Elite Gold Chests (of any type) will no longer include rare items.

* Elite Silver Chest (of any type) will have a significantly reduced chance to give up a rare (green) item.

Note: If you have Elite Gold or Elite Silver chests, you may want to hold on to them and open them after tomorrow's patch to benefit from the above changes

* Slightly shortening some elite zones

* Treasure Island Daily Quest added

* New armor and helm icons for all items. This adds more visual diversity to items in your inventory.

* New Mythic helm looks

* I believe there is also a fix for Arcane and Mythic items to give out their Achievements as well

* Some new vanities coming to the store

* New banner for winning best mmo award! Woot woot, Arcane Legends!

Regant
02-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Nice...
We want free reset :(!!

Dragonrider023
02-27-2013, 03:34 PM
Nice...
We want free reset :(!!

Ye we want, we want, we want

Tilax
02-27-2013, 03:42 PM

Apply's for one day or like a few days and do we have to buy it?

Carapace
02-27-2013, 03:46 PM
I believe the Banner is free, but you need to log in and chat to our special representative in game during the event to snag one though!

EDIT: The representative will be an in game NPC, not a dev or player :)

Deathblaze
02-27-2013, 03:53 PM
Who is the special representative and how do we talk to him?
Should we find him or jut PM Him?

Zenlim
02-27-2013, 03:56 PM
Tmr pirate elite golden become 200k.. Buy now

Dragonrider023
02-27-2013, 03:58 PM
I believe the Banner is free, but you need to log in and chat to our special representative in game during the event to snag one though!

what representative?

GoodSyntax
02-27-2013, 04:00 PM
Arcane Legends best MMO.....well deserved! Great work guys!

Lowlyspy
02-27-2013, 04:02 PM
what representative?
I'd be willing to bet an npc of some sort.

Samhayne
02-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Who is the special representative and how do we talk to him?
Should we find him or jut PM Him?

It will be a new quest NPC in one of the towns. Look for details in the patch notes tomorrow.

Madstar
02-27-2013, 04:04 PM
More loots?!?!? Wtf noooooooooooo so mythic and arcanes will lose their rarity??

Lowlyspy
02-27-2013, 04:07 PM
It will be a new quest NPC in one of the towns. Look for details in the patch notes tomorrow.
Well somebody better pick up that phone, because I freakin called it.

Yes, I would like a medal, and a cookie please :3

Lady_Pebbles
02-27-2013, 04:09 PM
What about the lvl25 elite jarl gear that drop and have the same exact stats as some lvl26 sealord? -.- Will yall fix those stats too? *hopes so* >_<

Madstar
02-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Wait so everything will become less rare?! WHy??? more money loss. awesome.....

Dragonrider023
02-27-2013, 04:16 PM

ok ty

Carapace
02-27-2013, 04:16 PM
More loots?!?!? Wtf noooooooooooo so mythic and arcanes will lose their rarity??

Incorrect, Mythic and Arcane will preserve their rarity. The effect of this is less Rares if any inside of a hard earned silver or gold chest.

Mysticaleagle
02-27-2013, 04:17 PM
Loot improvements and Elite maps easier? Is this some kind of joke? :(

Sorry, but i'm not liking this at all. Spent few mils on RARE items (Flamestrikes, gears) and few mils on a Mythic helmet.

Now you tell me they'll be even more of them in CS...

So cool.. what's the point of that?

Hoorah for the vanity and ''mythic'' if I can call it that now, changes.

In any case if Mythic stays the same, what about the millions spent in regular elite pinks and to see them 10k a day after?

yoho
02-27-2013, 04:25 PM

Sorry, but i'm not liking this at all. Spent few mils on RARE items (Flamestrikes, gears) and few mils on a Mythic helmet.

In any case if Mythic stays the same, what about the millions spent in regular elite pinks and to see them 10k a day after?

Prices on 'million'-pinks will drop anyway, if not tomorrow - next week.
mythic n arcane will stay same price even if there will be more of them in general, cause everyone wants to end up with 'mythic', buying cheaper pinks and saving for best arcane/mythic

Liquid Ice
02-27-2013, 04:25 PM

It was just mentioned that the rarity will be unchanged. Basically you will make 10 gold more per chest because you'll get blues instead of greens.

SouLBlizzard
02-27-2013, 04:38 PM
No plat sale for celebrating ?:tongue:

Carapace
02-27-2013, 04:40 PM
What about the lvl25 elite jarl gear that drop and have the same exact stats as some lvl26 sealord? -.- Will yall fix those stats too? *hopes so* >_<

The stats issue with these items will also be fixed in the update

zweixii
02-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Update sounds great, looking forward to it. Any preview of those new vanities and banner?

Xoreobonezxe
02-27-2013, 04:47 PM

The rare items he is talking about is the rank rare. The ones with the green name.

sync
02-27-2013, 04:47 PM
finally some good news for people that dont have platinum or dont play 24hrsday

Mysticaleagle
02-27-2013, 04:49 PM
The rare items he is talking about is the rank rare. The ones with the green name.

I know.

1: Less greens = more pinks.
2: Easier elite maps = more pinks.

1 + 2 = Price drops really fast. Means big loss of gold for some of us if not majority.

Uzii
02-27-2013, 04:55 PM
I like this update very :)

ppl already complain abt money loss lol. And the ones i just saw in game with the title "filthy rich".
And i doubt it the only items u bought for milions r lvl 25 droppped from jarl which is the easiest boss to farm so prices will drop if this patch happens or not. And i dont realy know why ppl buy items for such expensive prices when based on previous experience everything drops on price eventualy.

And they say thers only slightly shortening of elites nothing abt making them easier. This gives ppl time to farm and knowledge they have some good chances to get good drops. Still u can get more epics then legendaries.

But to be able to have some chance in elite ppl need good gear so legendaries should be more around (and u cant be so selfish telling u will lose gold, prices always drop no matter what) and only mythic and arcane items were meant to be for some "chosen ones". This r obtainable from crates also and many ppl r opening them so no wonder thers more of them around.

And woot woot for new vanities i can spend my plat on :) i just hope i will like them lol

Mysticaleagle
02-27-2013, 05:01 PM
I like this update very :)

ppl already complain abt money loss lol. And the ones i just saw in game with the title "filthy rich".
And i doubt it the only items u bought for milions r lvl 25 droppped from jarl which is the easiest boss to farm so prices will drop if this patch happens or not. And i dont realy know why ppl buy items for such expensive prices when based on previous experience everything drops on price eventualy.

And they say thers only slightly shortening of elites nothing abt making them easier. This gives ppl time to farm and knowledge they have some good chances to get good drops. Still u can get more epics then legendaries.

But to be able to have some chance in elite ppl need good gear so legendaries should be more around (and u cant be so selfish telling u will lose gold, prices always drop no matter what) and only mythic and arcane items were meant to be for some "chosen ones". This r obtainable from crates also and many ppl r opening them so no wonder thers more of them around.

And woot woot for new vanities i can spend my plat on :) i just hope i will like them lol

It is not because you have the title Filthy Rich that you are.

There's these things called friends, and there's trust.

Then, you lend gold or borrow.

Spicy1
02-27-2013, 05:05 PM
Come on devs.. Give us a bug fix update. So many irrelevant things in patch notes lately when theres some real issues in game mechanics. Eg. windmill spiky damage, some rogue abilities not firing away correctly etc. Also please give some love for pvp. It's a oneshot gamble right now, atleast for rogues. Skills overall would need some updating as the content keeps developing. Anyway thanks for the hard work. So far ive really enjoyed the kraken isles content itself. :)

Samhayne
02-27-2013, 05:19 PM
PvP and other stuff is being looked at!

Here are some screens of the Steel Heraldic vanities. More to come too.

Wizard_Mike
02-27-2013, 05:21 PM
I know.

1 + 2 = Price drops really fast. Means big loss of gold for some of us if not majority.

Actually less greens means more blues. The chance to get pinks is probably remaining the same.

(gonna make up some junk numbers for the sake of using them in an example)
Let's say each item from a current gold chest has a 60% chance to be green, 20% chance to be blue, and 10% chance to be pink. By removing the greens, they are probably just removing the chance for greens and bumping up the chance for blues. So after the patch, each item from a gold chest has a 90% chance to be blue and the same 10% chance to be pink.

Now obviously it's all speculation on our part, because we simply don't know. Maybe chances for pinks will go up. Maybe not. Time will tell. Don't get all doom & gloom on speculation.

I actually hope the rates for pinks goes up, though, because I only care about improving my own character, not about having more and better loot/money than everyone else. More pinks = easier to gear my character = making me a better team mate.

Wizard_Mike
02-27-2013, 05:22 PM
PvP and other stuff is being looked at!

Here are some screens of the Steel Heraldic vanities. More to come too.

Nice! Loving the shininess of it! :)

Uzii
02-27-2013, 05:27 PM
I actually hope the rates for pinks goes up, though, because I only care about improving my own character, not about having more and better loot/money than everyone else. More pinks = easier to gear my character = making me a better team mate.

This is a very good thought :)

Samhayne
02-27-2013, 05:31 PM
And a couple of screenshots from the new daily quest:

Looks like I need to be faster on the health potions, eh? (Don't read too much into the difficulty of the daily quest island from this shot, it was more for fun than anything).

If you're on the daily quest island and get the rare mini boss, I hear tell of good treasure (chest) to be had from 'em!

yoho
02-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Actually less greens means more blues. The chance to get pinks is probably remaining the same.

(gonna make up some junk numbers for the sake of using them in an example)
Let's say each item from a current gold chest has a 60% chance to be green, 20% chance to be blue, and 10% chance to be pink. By removing the greens, they are probably just removing the chance for greens and bumping up the chance for blues. So after the patch, each item from a gold chest has a 90% chance to be blue and the same 10% chance to be pink.

Now obviously it's all speculation on our part, because we simply don't know. Maybe chances for pinks will go up. Maybe not. Time will tell. Don't get all doom & gloom on speculation.

agree! Whining about loosing millions is funny

Hadec
02-27-2013, 06:07 PM
1.would like to say that we need free respec...and lokout or smth so we have 2 options on skill bars pvp anf farm set.
2. i would lovve to.see pvp rewards in game would be awesome.
3. ty for chests update seems legit :D

razerfingers
02-27-2013, 06:13 PM
If the vanity items are shark and crab suits ill be happy as a far kid fetting his own chocolate cake to eat!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Mysticaleagle
02-27-2013, 06:14 PM
agree! Whining about loosing millions is funny

o.O

On topic, great vanities. Black color would have fit the Mythic helmets but well, the shiny of these ones makes me want to buy em!

Can't wait.

sonvolt
02-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Love the quick update, as always great job by STS! Yes there will always be something to complain about, but overall STS has shown they do care for their players and I am very pleased.

Len Der
02-27-2013, 06:54 PM
been using lvl 15 Heraldic set as a vanity for 3 weeks now, hahaha... It looks really awesome.. So shiny :p

And Is the drop rate of gold chest be more rare o.O since there is a better chance of getting pinks and stuff ?

Samhayne
02-27-2013, 07:07 PM
A quick look at a couple more vanity versions. Warrior other vanity will be up to gaze upon tomorrow.

You knew with all the Pirates running around that a Ninja had to show up, right?

And something for Sorcs...

quaziest
02-27-2013, 07:12 PM
The mage vanity looks more of a SAMURAI than a ninja ... let's go SAMURAI!!!

Carapace
02-27-2013, 07:14 PM
been using lvl 15 Heraldic set as a vanity for 3 weeks now, hahaha... It looks really awesome.. So shiny :p

And Is the drop rate of gold chest be more rare o.O since there is a better chance of getting pinks and stuff ?

Same drop rate for chests!

yoho
02-27-2013, 07:20 PM
Rogue's vanity.. mmm, so cool

Jellowpy
02-27-2013, 08:03 PM
How about the lvl 25 Agile Lifethief of Potency having an Edge over lvl26 Depraved Blade of Potency/Assault? Its almost at Par with the Arcane Weapon at the moment thats not right.. While on that subject why not increase damage of Arcane atleast be on Par with lvl 26 Legendary .. Its supposedly the best weapon you can find right?

ARCANE WEAPON : 108 damage
LvL 25 ALP: 111 damage
lvL 26 Depraved : 118 damage

Wont it be nice when you get an arcane weapon that itll give you all greenlights in your stats? Even just a tiny little bit ? Bit whats happening is when i equip lvl26 depraved and check try to equip Arcane weapon i get a RED on damage and some stat =( can it be a little at par with lvl 26 depraved damage, when you see green on all stats thats some fullfilment you get that you really have improved your char overall.. Dont get me wrong the -15 % armor debuff is awessommee bleed effect is nice added bonus but less -20% movement is Mehh in PVE and not that usefull in PvP since most use Bow..

but picture this when you are in a boss fight with some other rogues and you procd less 15% armor on the boss you are killing then that means that other rogues that have HIGHER DAMAGED weapon is now doing a lot more damage than you are , that sucks a little TBH , its good for the team but if you think of it sucks bec you are now behind even though you are the one carrying he RAREST weapon in the land =(

Added Note/Suggestion:
Just to add to Arcane being most sought after can you make its glow a little red or add a different glow or just make Arcane Weapon Glow RED .. IMAGINE how many would really go Ga-Ga trying to get their hands on one... ( just sharing experience based on my time in WoW) because sometimes Visual difference makes a lot of impact on very very rare items.. Think of it as a "screaming trophy" of some sort..

Imjebus
02-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Ooooo sorc vanity looks sick ;D!

SkyDagger
02-27-2013, 08:28 PM
guys what sam says is that rare items will be lessen to get on elite silver chest and no chance to get in elite golden chest..
RARE ITEMS ARE THE GREEN ITEMS THAT VERY NO USE AT ALL

Vystirch
02-27-2013, 08:46 PM
* Some new vanities coming to the store

Can't wait to see these and add them to my guide!

Also great idea on the chests.

Lady_Pebbles
02-27-2013, 08:49 PM

The stats issue with these items will also be fixed in the update
Woot!!! Thanks Cara!

Athenum
02-27-2013, 09:06 PM
Thanks for this update guys! We appreciate the work that you put into the game so that everyone can enjoy it.

GoobieGabel
02-27-2013, 09:07 PM

They have always had duplicates. E.g. Demonlord Helm of Will and Mighty Juggernaut Helm of ... have the exact same stats

Jellowpy
02-27-2013, 09:12 PM
@Vanity items

Sorc Vanity: Wow Awesome
Me being a rogue:
Rogue Vanity: Meh Blehh

Hehe

Ellymore
02-27-2013, 09:44 PM
i've got seven free platinums when i first played the game , i thought i got it thru level ups. but currently ,i no longer get free platinums. i just want to ask if it is given at limited levels only ? THANKS! :)

ljirish
02-27-2013, 11:09 PM
Omg, Ninja!

Lalarie
02-27-2013, 11:12 PM
A quick look at a couple more vanity versions. Warrior other vanity will be up to gaze upon tomorrow.

You knew with all the Pirates running around that a Ninja had to show up, right?

Sts urg u make me want to buy more plat!!!!

Jcyee
02-27-2013, 11:47 PM

WOAH. Love the sorcerer look!

Aniscater
02-28-2013, 01:03 AM
Nice new banner and easier elites:D Sorcerers rule!
Also awesome new sorc vanity makes me wanna buy platinum more than now:S

JaytB
02-28-2013, 01:09 AM
Looking forward to this patch :D

Rollo
02-28-2013, 01:52 AM

Seriously, I looked at the same gear sets forever, and now you have them again at lvl 26. Why. WHYYYYYYYYYYY.

Chaokaban
02-28-2013, 02:04 AM
Sam what's the chance of getting a mythic or arcane thing from an elite golden pirate chest and a locked chest?

Chaokaban
02-28-2013, 02:05 AM
Also,cool new vanity.

lovestriker
02-28-2013, 02:23 AM
Thanks STS!!!

I.Need.Platinum.Nao.

ManWithStyle
02-28-2013, 02:28 AM
inb4 elite golden chest price rises..

lovestriker
02-28-2013, 03:31 AM
may I suggest something? Add notifications whenever someone purchases an item we are selling in the consignment shop? Thank you!

Phoebehottie
02-28-2013, 03:36 AM
It will be bet. ter to have more vanity items like

Perhaps add traditional costumes like country costumes

Like philippine traditional costumes
American costumes
Chinese costumes
Etc.

Im sure games would like this
Well i hope i get some credit for these ideas

^_^
phoebehottie
GODS 00 GODDESSES
GUILD MASTER
^_^

Phoebehottie
02-28-2013, 03:42 AM
P.S. Please work on the report button on the game

There are a lot of perverted players that still manage to get away without a warning or rather without getting blocked permanently from the game.
Also work on the chat screen on where words that are not malicious nor vulgar. To block gets blocked and all u can see are asterisks

Other than the stated improvements needed, its the best MMO ever....

lovestriker
02-28-2013, 03:49 AM
P.S. Please work on the report button on the game

There are a lot of perverted players that still manage to get away without a warning or rather without getting blocked permanently from the game.
Also work on the chat screen on where words that are not malicious nor vulgar. To block gets blocked and all u can see are asterisks

Other than the stated improvements needed, its the best MMO ever....

Yes indeed some people still get away with their rudeness. And yes the word filtering needs a little work. Though it would be hard.

I must ask, what happens if I report a player? whats the diff between report and report chat? Thanks in advance! :)

Phoebehottie
02-28-2013, 03:55 AM
I want the vanity super

chitgoks
02-28-2013, 04:22 AM
And a couple of screenshots from the new daily quest:

Looks like I need to be faster on the health potions, eh? (Don't read too much into the difficulty of the daily quest island from this shot, it was more for fun than anything).

If you're on the daily quest island and get the rare mini boss, I hear tell of good treasure (chest) to be had from 'em!

im guessing that's where we will find pinfeathers egg?

blakadder
02-28-2013, 05:26 AM
NINJAAAA!

want it sooooo baaaaad!

sts take my money please!

Genuinous
02-28-2013, 05:38 AM

I know I'm just whining here but.... Rogue's get a ninja set, warriors get sthing special (assuming that it is held back, must be sthing nice) and mages get a DEMONLORD?? I mean seriously? Nice colors and all, but a demonlord while other classes get sthing actually newly designed? I mean thats not cool...

Gotta love the rogue gear and great update coming up, but that demonlord disappoints me :(

digitalbot
02-28-2013, 07:02 AM
STS your doing a great job keep up the great work and surprises
and to everyone.. time will unleash greatness

Haligali
02-28-2013, 07:04 AM
* New Mythic helm looks

cool!

:banana:

Takezaki
02-28-2013, 08:21 AM
Thanks a bunch! Exactly what I needed after spending my total bankroll of 12 millions into Elite Golden Chests!!!

gundamsone
02-28-2013, 08:44 AM
I hope reef will have a monster kills requirement.
Atm what people are doing reminds me of the original rookes archer boss where people just ran to the end to kill the boss.

Rollo
02-28-2013, 11:31 AM

)

Welcome to the economy. You rushed to have the best gear available and you payed for it. You could have waited for price to drop, but you didn't. That's on you.
This argument that just because you did something and it was hard or expensive means everybody has to as well is obnoxious, and rediculous.

sydcanem
02-28-2013, 11:55 AM
Thanks STS!..

MrFoster
02-28-2013, 12:03 PM
Ninja!!!! Thanks STS :)

Samhayne
02-28-2013, 12:39 PM

Here is a look at what is coming for the Warrior vanity:

digitalbot
02-28-2013, 12:43 PM
neat "snaps pic''

Swede
02-28-2013, 12:55 PM
I hope reef will have a monster kills requirement.
Atm what people are doing reminds me of the original rookes archer boss where people just ran to the end to kill the boss.

It will. This was a bug and not intended.

Madstar
02-28-2013, 12:59 PM
so is it today??? :)

Mysticaleagle
02-28-2013, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the economy. You rushed to have the best gear available and you payed for it. You could have waited for price to drop, but you didn't. That's on you.
This argument that just because you did something and it was hard or expensive means everybody has to as well is obnoxious, and rediculous.

Chill. :)

warbluefish
02-28-2013, 02:06 PM
Haha no worrys. They just saying no epic items in golden chest. they didnt say there will b more arcane . mythic or pinks in the chest. just wait and see how it goes.

warbluefish
02-28-2013, 02:12 PM
Sam. please. Warrior gets new look from the vanity. sorc only gets a black demonlord. that is not fair. please give sor something nice. r they second class citizens in arcane legends?

Mysticaleagle
02-28-2013, 02:19 PM
Why are the 'new' vanities all recycled? Just new colours.

Perhaps do some new vanities for warriors and sorcerers, like you did for the rogue, since the rogue is the one getting the Arcane weapon and now a real new vanity.

Rogue is developer's favourite class, I see...

Edit, all 'new' vanities are all recycled... why?

Well, at least the colours are good.

Can't wait to get my hands on them!

:)

sydcanem
02-28-2013, 02:39 PM
the rouge ninja vanity is so cool!!! I'll certainly buy a set for my rouge eventhough it's not my main.

AtariX
02-28-2013, 02:49 PM
Sam, have you and the team also considered lowering the money amount? I don't know if anyone has the same worries as I do, but I think that it will give some already wealthy players even more cash, and the cash flow will decrease. I got a feeling that it will come to something like "1% has 99% worlds cash", you get my point? I think that 20kk would be enough for them. It will raise prices significantly, you can already see it's impact. Before the update, the most valued stuff was about 9kk and it was hammerjaw, now even pieces of armor went up to 2kk.

Just an idea and thought.
Good job on the vanities, looking forward to the new look or mythic helmets.

Edit: Do you also know something about this? Will it be in some update aswell? I don't really think that it works (also heard the same happens to the armor passive - getting the same damage) - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87860-Passive-damage-output

Mysticaleagle
02-28-2013, 03:09 PM
So when is it? :)

Samhayne
02-28-2013, 03:45 PM
So when is it? :)

H2N is building the deployment stuffs now. The update should be in a few!

Dragonrider023
02-28-2013, 03:48 PM

Awesome!

Mysticaleagle
02-28-2013, 03:57 PM

Awesomely awesome Sam!

Swede
02-28-2013, 04:07 PM
Why are the 'new' vanities all recycled? Just new colours.

Perhaps do some new vanities for warriors and sorcerers, like you did for the rogue, since the rogue is the one getting the Arcane weapon and now a real new vanity.

Rogue is developer's favourite class, I see...

Edit, all 'new' vanities are all recycled... why?

Well, at least the colours are good.

Can't wait to get my hands on them!

:)

Has nothing to do with favorite class (my main is a Sorcerer). Our art pipeline is limited and this made the most sense since this is the Rogue homeland. Come the next few expansions we will visit the other classes' homelands and they are likely to get some extra things then as well.

Khylan
02-28-2013, 04:14 PM

So I guess we should get those solo elite Hately kills in while we can, eh? :)

Mysticaleagle
02-28-2013, 04:16 PM
Has nothing to do with favorite class (my main is a Sorcerer). Our art pipeline is limited and this made the most sense since this is the Rogue homeland. Come the next few expansions we will visit the other classes' homelands and they are likely to get some extra things then as well.

Makes sense. Awesome! :)

Disko
02-28-2013, 04:40 PM

Well played, STS! I was gonna say its about time, but you're right, perfect timing for the ninja rogue to show up and pwn those crabby pirates =)

Danmei
02-28-2013, 04:41 PM
is it true that it will 5 hours from now?

Rare
02-28-2013, 04:49 PM
I know.

Actually... less greens does not necessarily mean more pinks. It will probably mean more purple (or blue whatever)

Energizeric
02-28-2013, 04:50 PM
I got a feeling that it will come to something like "1% has 99% worlds cash", you get my point?

Welcome to the world of free market capitalism. That is the end game. Unfortunately the only way to avoid that is to have socialism to some extent. Since this is a game, no need for that. Just try to compete and become part of the 1%. Ever play the board game "monopoly"? How does it end? Yeah, here too!

Lady_Pebbles
02-28-2013, 05:24 PM
Is this live already?? I haven't recieved a patch so idk if its my app or if it wasn't released yet.

Zuzeq
02-28-2013, 05:25 PM
Don't Agree With The Crying About The New Vanities. At Least The Devs Listen And Attempt To Provide Something. Most Games Dont Put Forth Half The Effort These Guys Do. Providing An Opion And Crying Are Two Different Things. Learn The Difference And Be A Lil Grantful For The Work.

Government of Anarchy
GM

Mysticaleagle
02-28-2013, 05:27 PM
Patching now!

Meteorregen
02-28-2013, 05:55 PM
silence! i kiiiiiiiill youuuu !!!!

send this with my blood on the mirror

Elder
02-28-2013, 05:57 PM
Does it still say the server is down for anyone else?

Anedraky
02-28-2013, 06:01 PM
It does for mee! Looking forward to this update!

Elder
02-28-2013, 06:07 PM
Yeah I'm anxiously waiting but I have no clue when the server is gonna be up :/

Versuvious
02-28-2013, 06:10 PM
im patching as we speak, so im guessing its back up now

Danmei
02-28-2013, 06:23 PM
is there anything good with the ninja vanity? costs 50plats

Samhayne
02-28-2013, 06:53 PM
The patch is up here at: