PDA

View Full Version : Almost Famous - Tiny Dancer Scene

XghostzX
02-27-2013, 06:31 PM
This is one of the most inspiring scenes to me. It has a lot of meaning to it... from the movie "Almost Famous"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qn3tel9FWU

MightyMicah
02-27-2013, 10:05 PM
Wow, I've never seen the movie but I can tell that would be a high emotion part! I really liked the piano in the song. Thanks for sharing! (=

XghostzX
02-27-2013, 10:12 PM
Wow, I've never seen the movie but I can tell that would be a high emotion part! I really liked the piano in the song. Thanks for sharing! (=

Np :)

It's about a 15 year old boy that considers himself a "loser". He wants to write for the Rolling Stones Magazine (which was HUGE during the time this took place). He sends in a few reviews, and the press thinks he's some 25 year old genius, and he's asked to travel with the band Still Water. It's really neat; about how Rock & Roll was great back then, what it means to love your family and home, etc.

In this scene, the band has been fighting a lot, and threatening to go their own paths. The power of one song changed that, and it almost resembles the people that never lose faith in humanity...

MightyMicah
02-28-2013, 06:21 AM
Np :)

It's about a 15 year old boy that considers himself a "loser". He wants to write for the Rolling Stones Magazine (which was HUGE during the time this took place). He sends in a few reviews, and the press thinks he's some 25 year old genius, and he's asked to travel with the band Still Water. It's really neat; about how Rock & Roll was great back then, what it means to love your family and home, etc.

In this scene, the band has been fighting a lot, and threatening to go their own paths. The power of one song changed that, and it almost resembles the people that never lose faith in humanity...

Sounds like an interesting movie! :)