PDA

View Full Version : Platinum

Suchislife
02-28-2013, 01:00 AM
Hello,
Recently I have seen a few posts that support is very inactive, I have bought an itunes card to buy platinum but I am not sure if it is a good idea. I have a few questions. Is buying platinum sometimes glitched? Eg. You buy platinum but you receive none, but the money is gone.
Because if it does happen won't it mean that im unlikley to get my platinum since support are unlikely to respond to me?
I just want people to tell me wether buying platinum is glitchy and risky or not.
THANKS

Deathofan
02-28-2013, 01:25 AM
Buying platinum and not showin is something that will not happen. Whichever method you happen to use is safe. There have been very rare cases where if you bought platinum with a credit card in their webpage it could be delayed up to a an hour or maybe more, but you can always check your receipt ID on your email and check with support what happened with the transaction.

Suchislife
02-28-2013, 04:48 AM
So you mean platinum will appear as soon as you buy it? Or is it sometimes glitched and you dont receive platinum but your money is gone?

NotYoCookiez
02-28-2013, 05:42 AM
With iTunes, you just have to click purchase platinum in game and it usually appears in like 5-10 seconds at most.

Oldcoot
02-28-2013, 06:19 AM
I've bought a lot of plat and never had a problem. When u start the game a bunch of words speed by while the arrow moves to the right , ( fetching blurb, mixing potions,) one of them is updating purchases. So if your plat doesn't show up log out and back on usually works for me.