PDA

View Full Version : True nostalgia.

Twink
02-28-2013, 11:11 AM
I was just looking trough some emails on my computer when I noticed an old email from myself. It contained an image - an old Pocket Legends screenshot which I thought I lost forever...

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad100/woxlayks/photo-1_zps02785157.jpg

Yich
02-28-2013, 12:37 PM
Thread posted at 11:11... Magic...

TheBedtBird
02-28-2013, 12:44 PM
Nice, but back then birds had to use swords or wands in twinking to win, but now they can use bows, I like it now, then it was back then:)

Roberto077
02-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Thread posted at 11:11... Magic...

A magical time in a picture must be posted at a magical time :D

Or else it isn't magical :)

Prototypedwar
02-28-2013, 01:40 PM
Nice

cookiez
02-28-2013, 01:58 PM
Woa that's like swamps cap! I wish I screenied those times

Bunnyshoota
02-28-2013, 04:32 PM

mhm. dat join date >.>

cookiez
02-28-2013, 04:54 PM
???

Griffinfan
02-28-2013, 04:58 PM
Nice!, good ol days

Dragonrider023
02-28-2013, 05:00 PM
Cool, even my mage have that armor ATM

Zeus
02-28-2013, 05:06 PM

You would have founders if that was the join date. Unless you're saying when you played through swamps cap while leveling up.

cookiez
02-28-2013, 05:20 PM

You would have founders if that was the join date. Unless you're saying when you played through swamps cap while leveling up.

Yup, I used to have founders believe it or not!;)

I made a guest account because I didn't wanna give them my email. I leved up to the sewer cap and got a lucky voodoo wand and helm drop. I then began to pvp! But, the time came for me to get a new phone, and, unfortunately the account wasn't registered so it was deleted. I was so mad that I quit and began playing GRAAL (which has turned into a money based game which is why I quit Lol) (For anyone who plays that I was there before houses and houses) anyways I picked up pl again at the 50/51 sewer cap. Lol i made a bird but kept getting owned and remade char as a bear. I pvpd at lvl 10 with a plat bought hammer and was crazy good! By the time I leveled up to 51 the cap had moved to 56 and I was set to cap! I was at 89k/100k when sts made fang cap...I was so mad cause I wanted that cop that I have never tried to cap again:/ Oh and I dropped a glyph sm plate and used a custom bow to own in pvp aswell!

Deathofan
02-28-2013, 05:50 PM
Cap was level 50, not 51. And btw forum join date means nothing, I know some founder's with no forum account.

Overkillzzz
02-28-2013, 07:16 PM

I made a guest account because I didn't wanna give them my email. I leved up to the sewer cap and got a lucky voodoo wand and helm drop. I then began to pvp! But, the time came for me to get a new phone, and, unfortunately the account wasn't registered so it was deleted. I was so mad that I quit and began playing GRAAL (which has turned into a money based game which is why I quit Lol) (For anyone who plays that I was there before houses and houses) anyways I picked up pl again at the 50/51 sewer cap. Lol i made a bird but kept getting owned and remade char as a bear. I pvpd at lvl 10 with a plat bought hammer and was crazy good! By the time I leveled up to 51 the cap had moved to 56 and I was set to cap! I was at 89k/100k when sts made fang cap...I was so mad cause I wanted that cop that I have never tried to cap again:/ Oh and I dropped a glyph sm plate and used a custom bow to own in pvp aswell!

56 cap wasn't even 100k.. It was less then 60k as I remember..

KingFu
02-28-2013, 07:21 PM

Nice story. I don't even need to read it because I've heard it from everyone else that joined Mid-2011 or sooner that wants to make themselves look older.

Griffinfan
02-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Nice story. I don't even need to read it because I've heard it from everyone else that joined Mid-2011 or sooner that wants to make themselves look older.

I joined in 2008.

pro. gf.

Deathofan
02-28-2013, 07:36 PM
56 cap wasn't even 100k.. It was less then 60k as I remember.. 84k

Overkillzzz
02-28-2013, 08:05 PM

Yes..

Yich
02-28-2013, 08:07 PM
I coulda sworn it was around 200k...

Spyce
02-28-2013, 08:12 PM
I remember the good old days..

Spyce
02-28-2013, 08:16 PM
I forgot when I made my account.

Paar
02-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Excuse me, the developers have been around the whole time. Also, in my opinion, the graphics sucked back then. Compared to now.

KingFu
02-28-2013, 08:46 PM
Excuse me, the developers have been around the whole time. Also, in my opinion, the graphics sucked back then. Compared to now.

Not all of them. Originals were G, Cinco, Asommers, Futumsh, and Jakis if I'm not mistaken. Decker was the first dev hired for hats, and Sam was just the community guy.

That's what makes them so easy to miss. It was back when devs didn't over complicate things.

Matutd
02-28-2013, 08:46 PM
I never played back then, but I love the bobble head mages. They should have kept them like that.

MightyMicah
02-28-2013, 09:04 PM
To some extent I really miss the old PL. but then again, there was a lot of crap that we dealt with back then as well. For instance the leaving in pvp. There was no penalty...that was just one aspect though. I joined early November 2010 and never saw the graphics when they were quite like the op. Anyways...

Zeus
02-28-2013, 09:15 PM

I found a flaw in the story....

Wasn't voodoo helm/wand added later with the Vyxnaar release?

Zeus
02-28-2013, 09:18 PM
I was just looking trough some emails on my computer when I noticed an old email from myself. It contained an image - an old Pocket Legends screenshot which I thought I lost forever...

It reminds me of the great times we had back in the days, before the developers ruined the game.

Klemen, is that you?

KingFu
02-28-2013, 09:27 PM
Came out late 2010 from the looks of it:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8493-Selling-NEW-Zombie-s-Voodoo-Master-Robe!&highlight=Voodoo+robe

Klemen, is that you?

Yes, that's him.

Yich
02-28-2013, 09:42 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8493-Selling-NEW-Zombie-s-Voodoo-Master-Robe!&highlight=Voodoo+robe

Yes, that's him.

Return to ur cave plz, ur making the citizens angry.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Lmao myst, why so pro? I joined in march of 2011 btw

Yich
02-28-2013, 10:42 PM
April 2011 here.

razerfingers
02-28-2013, 10:47 PM
Whatever guys, I honestly don't care what you think (**** mystical)

Ask elitephoenix if u want..we tried to cap together and I don't remember a number from 2 or three years ago so stfu

Btw fang cap didnt come before nuri...

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

razerfingers
02-28-2013, 10:49 PM

Yes, that's him.

Two months before i joined that thread was made xP

Zeus
02-28-2013, 11:02 PM

Yes, that's him.

Gf, cookiez. Go back to being a fake founders, pls.

Zeus
02-28-2013, 11:05 PM
Lmao myst, why so pro? I joined in march of 2011 btw

*ahem ahem* I believe I deserve some fare share of the pro-ness recognition. I caught out that small detail! :D

KingFu
03-01-2013, 12:59 AM
*ahem ahem* I believe I deserve some fare share of the pro-ness recognition. I caught out that small detail! :D

No. All me.

Edit:

Y my posts get deleted.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-01-2013, 01:37 AM

Huh?

Everyone'sFavMage
03-01-2013, 01:55 AM

Does voodoo robe still give 7 dodge?
Yes, that's him.

KingFu
03-01-2013, 02:26 AM

No. All zombie items used to give 7 dodge, they changed that though. You'd be surprised if you saw he stats on old items. Zuraz (lance/plasma) gave 9 dodge before they changed everything.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-01-2013, 03:00 AM
O.o

LwMark
03-01-2013, 04:27 AM

Graal was my first mmo, it made me intrested in mmos, i actually looked up graal on android when i got my first smart phone, but its only ios :( then i found pl :) was funnnnnnnnn tho, this was years agoooo

I never played back then, but I love the bobble head mages. They should have kept them like that.

They should make a vanity with the bobble head mage head! Lol or atleast a pet

Twink
03-01-2013, 04:38 AM
Klemen, is that you?

No.

Zeus
03-01-2013, 10:46 AM
O.o

I remember it was possible to get 94 or 97 dodge in the 50 cap. Yup...Void was a freaking beast.

skrapicoco
03-01-2013, 11:15 AM

wow this is one nice catch

Roberto077
03-01-2013, 11:37 AM
I joined during the first winterfest. Good ol' times

Jespo
03-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Forest Haven the only town, Elixers for gold, Galzyx 1-2m, plasma swords The introduction of shock lances !!!!! I MISS THE OLD PL :(

Jespo
03-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Toughie and his hardcore farming sessions. Anyone remember?

Zeus
03-01-2013, 12:51 PM

I remember how he used to deliver pinks too. That service was exceptional, especially when CS wasn't around.

Jespo
03-01-2013, 01:01 PM
I remember how he used to deliver pinks too. That service was exceptional, especially when CS wasn't around.

It was like an order/delivery service, PRO-est idea ever (was also done with elixirs for gold..). Wow, parth, have we seen PL go "through it" or what?

Twink
03-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Forest Haven the only town, Elixers for gold, Galzyx 1-2m, plasma swords The introduction of shock lances !!!!! I MISS THE OLD PL :(

Yup. Everything was/is going to worse since the 1.3 update (hats, cs, ruined forest haven). Damn...

Also, funny story. As you can see, I was level 31 back then (sommer 2010) and I came to level 51 in december 2011. I played the game approx. 5 hours per day and didnt use any other characters (except some twinks). So, I leveled 20 levels in one and a half year. I should get the prize for the laziest PLayer.

Suentous PO
03-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Pshh, I was all like hangin out with Cinco in '86 an he was all "I need a job" an I was all like "ok fine, I'll make another game for you-.-" an he was all "yeah cool take yer name off it an junk" so i was like "whatev buy me a round first"
He was all like "fine bleh"
I was like "kk" (I was the first to say that ever)
And then you guys like joined or some junk I dunno.

razerfingers
03-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Pshh, I was all like hangin out with Cinco in '86 an he was all "I need a job" an I was all like "ok fine, I'll make another game for you-.-" an he was all "yeah cool take yer name off it an junk" so i was like "whatev buy me a round first"

Dudeee mannn

Kixxler
03-01-2013, 11:11 PM
mhm. dat join date >.>

Forums join date doesn't matter, I've been playing since May 2010 but registered for forums much later.

KingFu
03-01-2013, 11:31 PM

I was with them for a lot of their runs. I would farm with them until I got too sick of PL and had to log. I'd come back 4 hours later and they'd been farming the entire time without a single break...Dont know how they did it...

Caiahar
03-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Nvm.

floats
03-02-2013, 01:01 PM
I played pl for the first time at June 2012, old ign is sooo bad and endgame :) used to love leveling (bad exp on pvp), AND used to love the platinum weapons like the axe with fires on it. Then forgot pl password, rage quit for like 8 months, then made a new pvp acc which is nub......so sad lol. Sob sob*

cookiez
03-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Again, don't care. If you guys think your cool talking trash behind the safety of your screens good for you. If you doubt me, ask elitephoenix. (Those of you who were actually oldies and didn't buy your founders helm will remember him)

Zeus
03-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Again, don't care. If you guys think your cool talking trash behind the safety of your screens good for you. If you doubt me, ask elitephoenix. (Those of you who were actually oldies and didn't buy your founders helm will remember him)

Elite isn't a founders either. Gf?

Your story didn't match up and that voodoo gear was added earlier. Just admit you lied. :)

Just to say, we are not talking trash, I believe you are the one. I can quote you on multiple occasions uttering profanities towards Mysticaldream and others. We are merely uncovering your web of lies.

Pro advice: Don't lie to the real founders. They were there, there wasn't much they didn't see and they know all the inconsistencies when you lie because some things do not match up.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-02-2013, 03:13 PM
He's in my guild and he isn't a founders.

cookiez
03-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Last thing I'm saying. Ask ciocagifie or elitephoenix. Gf

KingFu
03-02-2013, 03:18 PM

If you want to lie behind the safety of your screen, good for you. If you doubt I doubt you, ask me, because I do. Doubt you I mean (because I'm actually a founder and know when people are lying their way to attempt to gain a certain image).

razerfingers
03-02-2013, 03:22 PM
If you want to lie behind the safety of your screen, good for you. If you doubt I doubt you, ask me, because I do. Doubt you I mean (because I'm actually a founder and know when people are lying their way to attempt to gain a certain image).

Lol whats funny about here is the many newbie and or noob questions he has posted and says he was a founder but "Lost" the account due to device change. Hmm.. thats what support is for buddy.

Zeus
03-02-2013, 03:23 PM

Neither are founders and both came way after. Gf, gf.

I missed founders by FOUR days. Mysticaldream is a founder. We pretty much know who is and who is not a true founders. Not to mention we can back it up as well with hardcore evidence.

cookiez
03-02-2013, 03:24 PM

Your story didn't match up and that voodoo gear was added earlier. Just admit you lied. :).

At any point did I say I got a voodoo drop Before or during the 35 cap? NO.

Please read better gf.

cookiez
03-02-2013, 03:26 PM

I missed founders by FOUR days. Mysticaldream is a founder. We pretty much know who is and who is not a true founders. Not to mention we can back it up as well with hardcore evidence.

OK, friend cio ingame. Ask to see his founders. I believe he is currently 71 bird.

Then when you see it imagine me saying "Gf."

Then when he says I was a founders once apon a time imagine me saying "Gf full"

Then if you still don't believe me ask arrie to forward you all my complaints about my account being deleted. Then when he does imagine me saying "Gf tho."

Zeus
03-02-2013, 03:28 PM

Please read better gf.

Oh, I read that part very clearly. However, that still does not match up considering if you were a founder, you would have played DURING the 35 cap, no? C'mon Cookiez...let's date back to the swamps cap. If you're a founders, name some of the various bugs and glitches of the olden days, because we'll be able to verify them. :)

Edit: Oh, and I mean the ones that don't show up on the patch notes. :)

Better yet, simply tell us the name of your old account then. Devs can trace that account for you and retrieve it.

KingFu
03-02-2013, 03:31 PM

Please read better gf.

GF would imply you actually managed to win an argument. Quit trying to find loopholes in your own text to get you out of things, as it was insinuated. In the words of the great BeardedBear (not that you'd know him since you joined PL so late), go roll around in the grass.

Zeus
03-02-2013, 03:39 PM
OK, friend cio ingame. Ask to see his founders. I believe he is currently 71 bird.

Then when you see it imagine me saying "Gf."

Then when he says I was a founders once apon a time imagine me saying "Gf full"

Then if you still don't believe me ask arrie to forward you all my complaints about my account being deleted. Then when he does imagine me saying "Gf tho."

I remember when cio first started. I may be wrong about him, but he used to never wear a founders, so him getting it now may be a valid or invalid source. Even if he did have it, he could be one of those who registered early and then never played until later, which then means he may not be a valid source for determining if you were a founders.

Secondly, if I'm not mistaken, your account must be REGISTERED to receive founders. Let me find the patch notes, but I'm pretty sure that's how they determined wether to give your account a founder helm or not.

EDIT: I also believe Airrie is not a part of STS anymore, so that source is dead as well.

TEOKILLO
03-02-2013, 04:14 PM
No way ciocafigie is a founder, he sucks and played during 66 cap as a 56

KingFu
03-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Didn't even see your edited post. Lol @ Cio being a founder. You need some better sources. That's like getting a letter of recommendation from a cashier at a 76 station and thinking it'll help you get into an Ivy League.

razerfingers
03-02-2013, 04:39 PM
Didn't even see your edited post. Lol @ Cio being a founder. You need some better sources. That's like getting a letter of recommendation from a cashier at a 76 station and thinking it'll help you get into an Ivy League.

Lol! Thats funny

Gaunab
03-02-2013, 04:54 PM

I made a guest account because I didn't wanna give them my email. I leved up to the sewer cap and got a lucky voodoo wand and helm drop.

Doesn't make any sense guess you ment to say swamp cap so you look like a founder. And back at that cap Voodoo items didn't exist as already pointed out. So it's a lie either ways.

I then began to pvp! But, the time came for me to get a new phone, and, unfortunately the account wasn't registered so it was deleted. I was so mad that I quit and began playing GRAAL (which has turned into a money based game which is why I quit Lol) (For anyone who plays that I was there before houses and houses) anyways I picked up pl again at the 50/51 sewer cap.

Why is every cap for you a sewer cap? 50 was ao3 and there was no elite lvlcap back than, so 51 was never a cap.
Also when you got a new phone before sewer cap (56) you couldn't have had a founders even if they gave it to unregisterd accounts (which i doubt), cause they were introduced somewhen mid sewers iirc.

Lol i made a bird but kept getting owned and remade char as a bear. I pvpd at lvl 10 with a plat bought hammer and was crazy good! By the time I leveled up to 51 the cap had moved to 56 and I was set to cap! I was at 89k/100k when sts made fang cap...I was so mad cause I wanted that cop that I have never tried to cap again:/ Oh and I dropped a glyph sm plate and used a custom bow to own in pvp aswell!

The 56 cap actually needed only 84.something k exp, not 100 (the 6th flaw in his story if anyone is keeping count). Bears never were great with hammers at lowlvl, birds were. So I guess you joined after sewers. Plat gen. :)

Twink
03-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Wow, all that arguing to prove whether he's a founder or not... Devs sure ruined it with those helms... Whatever happened to that "veteran system" they were talking about? Didn't they say that if you play for 6 months you get a founders helm or something?

fyi, you can also buy founder accounts pretty cheap. Not that you should, but just saying.

razerfingers
03-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Wow, all that arguing to prove whether he's a founder or not... Devs sure ruined it with those helms... Whatever happened to that "veteran system" they were talking about? Didn't they say that if you play for 6 months you get a founders helm or something?

fyi, you can also buy founder accounts pretty cheap. Not that you should, but just saying.

Lol its not even close to a founders helm xP

Twink
03-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Lol its not even close to a founders helm xP
Well, that post wasn't useful.

What helm (or other item) are you referring to?

cookiez
03-02-2013, 05:53 PM
K Lol. I'm really bad about stopping a good argument:) Yes this has been fun but I must stop lest I get another warning. Here is my last say;

I don't like ciocagifie, infact I HATE him. We are NOT good friends at all. But he can vouch for me.
Also guanab (or whatever). My bear was a pimp with that hammer so just leave.

KingFu
03-02-2013, 05:57 PM

Why blame the helm? It's people that ruin things, not a pixelated item that was given to players who have been devoting time/money to a specific game/company since their beginning. They've already implemented a veteran system, the centurion gear. Devs never said after 6 months you'd get a founders helm, or else it wouldn't be a FOUNDER'S helm.

And you no longer can, since devs (thankfully) quit merging accounts. LwMark knows all about that though.

WarTornBird
03-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Gau just disproved everything in your story. Give up.

Twink
03-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Why blame the helm? It's people that ruin things, not a pixelated item that was given to players who have been devoting time/money to a specific game/company since their beginning. They've already implemented a veteran system, the centurion gear. Devs never said after 6 months you'd get a founders helm, or else it wouldn't be a FOUNDER'S helm.

And you no longer can, since devs (thankfully) quit merging accounts. LwMark knows all about that though.

Oh, I'm not blaming the devs, I agree with you. All I'm saying is that we've all foreseen what will happen when they give out the helms though. I'm pretty sure there was a discussion whether they'll be giving out the founders (veteran) helm when you hit a certain time since your registration though.

Zeus
03-02-2013, 06:38 PM
Oh, I'm not blaming the devs, I agree with you. All I'm saying is that we've all foreseen what will happen when they give out the helms though. I'm pretty sure there was a discussion whether they'll be giving out the founders (veteran) helm when you hit a certain time since your registration though.

Originally the date was April-June, then after arguing, it was changed to 6 months of acc age, then changed to April-May.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Lol as I said before I joined early spring 2011 and I remember the 2010 winter fest items looked so cool I wanted the gun so bad and I was saving up to buy the lvl 50 pink one in cs it was only like 50k but back then that was more then I could ever hope to afford.

Zeus
03-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Lol as I said before I joined early spring 2011 and I remember the 2010 winter fest items looked so cool I wanted the gun so bad and I was saving up to buy the lvl 50 pink one in cs it was only like 50k but back then that was more then I could ever hope to afford.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52947-Buying-L56-Glyph-Charmin-Wand&p=594663#post594663

NECROREAPER
03-02-2013, 07:15 PM

Lol I missed founders by two weeks. It's okay, I ain't even mad, I don't put anything else on my head anyway luLzoR$

razerfingers
03-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Well, that post wasn't useful.

What helm (or other item) are you referring to?

The vetrans helmet is like a spartan type deal

Twink
03-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Originally the date was April-June, then after arguing, it was changed to 6 months of acc age, then changed to April-May.

Thanks for the confirmation, I knew we were discussing it.

Me: 1, Noob: 0

I like that.

The vetrans helmet is like a spartan type deal

You mean that roman gear? Does it have any stats?

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
03-02-2013, 08:17 PM
I miss Sewer cap :(

Everyone'sFavMage
03-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Chisk u were lvl 44 when nuri came out. U weren't even in sewers yet.

Twink
03-03-2013, 04:50 AM
Chisk u were lvl 44 when nuri came out. U weren't even in sewers yet.

There was no dungeon level requirement then, so he could as well play in the sewers as a lvl 1.

OverkillED
03-03-2013, 04:57 AM
I'm not a founder, but I did join during Winter Fest 2010. Back then I was a noob, so didn't take part in anything; I just minded my own business leveling and being a noob.

My story from the beginning to the present is in this thread that I posted if you wanna know details.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87388-My-PL-Story

Oldcoot
03-03-2013, 06:46 AM
I can be founder anytime I want, just go to my sons room and ground him take his phone and bam I'm a founder.
Just kidding, I don't do that to him, much

Thegrimreaper
03-03-2013, 08:28 AM
I originally joined April 6th I believe of 2010....then quit later that year...and then came back around the release of humania...and then got the new elite egg and then quit again

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Twink
03-03-2013, 09:34 AM

Wasn't the "Play as a Guest" option added sometime later into the game...?

Yich
03-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Wasn't the "Play as a Guest" option added sometime later into the game...?

I was thinking this too...

Yich
03-03-2013, 09:49 AM
There was no dungeon level requirement then, so he could as well play in the sewers as a lvl 1.

I remember this! I miss this so much, I could actually play with my IRL friends without them having to waste their time leveling me in dungeons they dont get exp in...

Twink
03-03-2013, 10:02 AM
I was thinking this too...
I'm 100% sure that this option was added way later (sometime between 1.3 update and SL release).
You had to register and then you had to verify your email. There was no "play as a guest" option.

I remember this! I miss this so much, I could actually play with my IRL friends without them having to waste their time leveling me in dungeons they dont get exp in...
Well, you still can, but you need to buy the elixir...

Everyone'sFavMage
03-03-2013, 12:37 PM

Yes there was a dungeon requirement.

Twink
03-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Yes there was a dungeon requirement.
Got proof?
I think the dungeon level requirement was added sometime when sewers were the cap. Not sure though.

Everyone'sFavMage
03-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Not sure about date. But I know when I joined in march 2011 I had to lvl up in the appropriate dungeon.

TEOKILLO
03-03-2013, 12:54 PM
In ao2 cap u could go anywhere you want, then sometime in Ao3 they changed

Zeus
03-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Not sure about date. But I know when I joined in march 2011 I had to lvl up in the appropriate dungeon.

They changed it some time in Balefort Sewers.

razerfingers
03-03-2013, 03:08 PM
They changed it some time in Balefort Sewers.

This^ i remeber at 50 cap i had a twink. This was after first WF i had SBL expert and idk what helmet but i was lvl 15 or 16 and i was able to solo alien oasis 1 killed 10 enemoes before rage went out. Waited hit rage killed another 10 but didnt do boss haha or then the naked runs in sewers as a lvl 1 yeh i done that too!

Ciocagifiee
11-06-2013, 11:41 PM
Woa that's like swamps cap! I wish I screenied those times lmao.

Cavoc
11-06-2013, 11:58 PM
lmao.

What on earth did you search to find this..

Edit: since you're new to the threads, and before anyone freaks out, this is considered "necroing" a thread (posting on a thread that hasn't been active for awhile). Just check the date before posting homie

Xyzther
11-07-2013, 12:26 AM
What on earth did you search to find this..

Edit: since you're new to the threads, and before anyone freaks out, this is considered "necroing" a thread (posting on a thread that hasn't been active for awhile). Just check the date before posting homie

Tron, this is cio we're talking about

Trenton
11-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Ban before anything gets outta hand pls

Schnitzel
11-07-2013, 07:31 PM
That..neck row..

Caiahar
11-07-2013, 08:43 PM
That..neck row..
Here comes Pumpkin. Watch out.

razerfingers
11-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Here come razer plz make room.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

DocDoBig
11-09-2013, 12:32 PM

I can be founder anytime I want, just go to my sons room and ground him take his phone and bam I'm a founder.
Just kidding, I don't do that to him, much

El Oh El! These are the best posts in this thread.

Knockador
11-09-2013, 09:55 PM
#DatNeckRow
http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles2/a98024_neck_6-fat-neck.jpg

lol anyways since I'm here...here's an old pic of mine. Let my friend use acc for a day, things went out of hand...quit changed UDID..etc.

http://i.cubeupload.com/oBeE95.png

razerfingers
11-10-2013, 09:52 AM
#DatNeckRow
http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles2/a98024_neck_6-fat-neck.jpg

lol anyways since I'm here...here's an old pic of mine. Let my friend use acc for a day, things went out of hand...quit changed UDID..etc.

http://i.cubeupload.com/oBeE95.png
Dat neck thoe mmmmm ;)
And haha that UI i remeber that!

DanielRH
11-10-2013, 10:00 AM
I miss the age of the bobble head mages :sorrow:

Anyone recognize the armor? Looks a bit like our Halloween armor this year doesn't it? :P

Knockador
11-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Dat neck thoe mmmmm ;)
And haha that UI i remeber that!

There should be a day in the year where STS reverts the entire settings to the way they were back in 010. I know it's going to be hard but lol at least do something like remove the wait time for spells so we can get that true nostalgia like it was back then.
Call it #ThePurge #PLEdition

razerfingers
11-10-2013, 10:59 AM
I miss the age of the bobble head mages :sorrow:

Anyone recognize the armor? Looks a bit like our Halloween armor this year doesn't it? :P
You're alive!!!

There should be a day in the year where STS reverts the entire settings to the way they were back in 010. I know it's going to be hard but lol at least do something like remove the wait time for spells so we can get that true nostalgia like it was back then.
Call it #ThePurge #PLEdition

Yes!! That woukd be pretty epic hough!