PDA

View Full Version : Deep Sea Enchantment Bundle

Dannymoose
02-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Guys, I'm a level 12 sorcerer and wondering whether i should buy the Deep Sea Enchantment Bundle or anything else with Paid Platinum? Should i wait until I'm a certain level or buy now? Replys are appreciated.

Roberto077
02-28-2013, 01:01 PM
I don't suggest buying it. I heard that the gear wasn't too great besides the rouge's.

Dannymoose
02-28-2013, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the reply. What would you say the best thing to buy with Platinum is?

Raxin
02-28-2013, 01:30 PM
Reroll elixirs

Dannymoose
02-28-2013, 01:37 PM
Should i use in Tunnels?

Mysticaleagle
02-28-2013, 02:08 PM
Should i use in Tunnels?

Tunnels? You mean Watchers Tombs?

Samhayne
02-28-2013, 02:13 PM
Guys, I'm a level 12 sorcerer and wondering whether i should buy the Deep Sea Enchantment Bundle or anything else with Paid Platinum? Should i wait until I'm a certain level or buy now? Replys are appreciated.

At level 12, any of the store bought gear is great. I think most of the replies are aimed toward end level stuff.

Also, you should check out the Consignment Shop in Traveler's Outpost or Kraag, as you'll probably be able to find some good gear there, depending on what people are selling on any given day. If you want to spend Platinum on the best stuff, you can always buy gold to purchase from the Consignment Shop. Honestly, the gear from the store is good for leveling and I might recommend a 7 day EXP elixir that will add on to either the 15 minute or the 60 minute combo elixir to help your character level up.

I hope that helps and have fun exploring Arcane Legends!

Rollo
02-28-2013, 02:34 PM

I think its a step below the best end game gear at lvl 26. Might be wrong. I would wait and buy it at 26 so you don't have to shell out tons of in game gold for gear. You can farm for the best stuff with that gear. Plus you get like 50 inventory slots, 10 auction slots and some other stuff.
So yes, I think its worth it for a new player, but only at lvl 26.

Dannymoose
02-28-2013, 02:55 PM
So you think buying gold is a wiser option? Can i add you btw?

Rollo
02-28-2013, 03:36 PM
So you think buying gold is a wiser option? Can i add you btw?
I wouldn't buy gold. Its very easy to come by at lvl 25-26, because you can run elite versions of dungeons at that level and make very good gold.

Dannymoose
02-28-2013, 03:52 PM
I think its a step below the best end game gear at lvl 26. Might be wrong. I would wait and buy it at 26 so you don't have to shell out tons of in game gold for gear. You can farm for the best stuff with that gear. Plus you get like 50 inventory slots, 10 auction slots and some other stuff.
So yes, I think its worth it for a new player, but only at lvl 26.
What do you mean by Farm?

Rollo
03-01-2013, 03:54 AM
You're new to mmorpgs I take it. There are alot of terms to learn, there might be a thread around here somewhere listing them.

Farming means killing a mob or boss multiple times to get a piece of loot to drop. Like armor or weapons, chests or pet eggs.

Dannymoose
03-01-2013, 02:56 PM
You're new to mmorpgs I take it. There are alot of terms to learn, there might be a thread around here somewhere listing them.

Farming means killing a mob or boss multiple times to get a piece of loot to drop. Like armor or weapons, chests or pet eggs.

Not really New TBH. Havent played mmorpgs for a few years like. Used to play RS back in the day. Now its awful