PDA

View Full Version : Question: using playstore giftcard for plat purchase

colestros
02-28-2013, 06:03 PM
Hi everyone:) I'm new to the whole giftcard thing and I have a problem with plat purchases,, and I really need help! I recently got my first google playstore 25$ giftcard and i redeemed it on the second one of my two playstore accounts. And then, I tried to purchase plat in Arcane Legends but the purchase page automatically directs me to my first account and the credit card number linked to the account(The page with the Accept&buy button). Is it because my first account is the default account in google playstore? I have the 25$ wallet balance in my second account. not my first one. How can I purchase platinum with my second account(google wallet)?? By the way, my second account doesn't have a credit card linked to it.

p.s-Is it even possible to buy plat with giftcards? can you only purchase platinum with credit cards?

Thanks!

Jackyll
02-28-2013, 09:04 PM
It is possible that is how I purchase most of my platinum, but what your describing seems a little different. Since you're using two account you might need to contact google and have them transfer your goolge wallet balance to the other one. If that doesn't work contact support (support@spacetimestudios.com) see what they can suggest for you.

Xvanitykingx
03-05-2013, 07:47 AM
Yes, you can buy plat with giftcards, and yes, send an email to sts and ask for help. Wish you the best of luck!

~Xvanitykingx