PDA

View Full Version : Question!

imsogud
02-28-2013, 06:22 PM
So I was looking at the AL update thread and saw a dev say this.

Really soon and yes that's exactly the problem we wanted to avoid. It's no fun for anyone to get blown up in one hit, leaves little room for tactics.

Saw that AL got a pvp damage fix. Does this methodology apply to only AL?

Shilooo
02-28-2013, 06:31 PM
Last thing I heard was pvp would be introduced to AL. Then after the bugs where worked out some aspects might get applied to PL. but that was a while ago. Not sure when or what will happen. PL is on the back burner..... Way back.

Yich
02-28-2013, 06:33 PM
Last thing I heard was pvp would be introduced to AL. Then after the bugs where worked out some aspects might get applied to PL. but that was a while ago. Not sure when or what will happen. PL is on the back burner..... Way back.

Who are we kidding, PL is in the far back of the cabinet that no one opens...

imsogud
02-28-2013, 07:02 PM
So it's more that they don't want to update rather than not having the capability to?

Everyone'sFavMage
02-28-2013, 07:10 PM
I was asked to post here and say "gogogo" . So here's me saying gogogo

Spyce
02-28-2013, 08:13 PM
Wrong section?

KingFu
02-28-2013, 08:41 PM
Wrong section?

He's asking if the change in AL will translate to a change in other games (mostly PL), so I don't see a problem with it being posted here.

Spyce
02-28-2013, 08:42 PM
He's asking if the change in AL will translate to a change in other games (mostly PL), so I don't see a problem with it being posted here.

My bad.

XghostzX
02-28-2013, 09:28 PM

Really hope they're in the process of fixing PvP. They did promise :o