PDA

View Full Version : Some of my thoughts that could potentially improve playability.

grzena1982
02-28-2013, 06:40 PM
1. Would it be possible to get a button allowing you to check the stats of your friends or even people in your guild?
The game is all about the numbers with people trying to tweak their character to the extremes and to find a right balance between stats. I find it useful to have a way of checking some of other players who are in my friends list without joining them. Some of them are better than me and I can use them as proxy to check how else I can improve.

2. In PvP chat area and general chat area - clicking the persons nickname could be automatically translated to: /tell playersnickname.
I find it very cumbersome trying to chat with other players that are not in my sight. This simple solution could save me precious time and make the game so much enjoyable. Having reached lvl 26 I often come online to have a chat with my mates rather than for other reasons.

3. One thing that I do not like the most in this game is not being able to respec the special powers for free. Why dont you give us a chance to change special powers the way we like it, and as often as we find suitable? We could be able to approach the same maps with different set of special skills. Perhaps, I would like to take every monster with 5 different settings. At the moment i have to pay for respecing, yet after reaching level 26, and paying substantial amount of money, I do not have much fun from the game other than playing with stats. I find it outrageously expensive to keep respecing.
As an example look at the great game as Baldur's Gates is. A mage reaching any specific level of spells can respec between spells, he cannot change his general skills (you could still charge us for changing general stats).

4. Elite levels are too extreme to play them.
At my current level I go through most of the ordinary maps on my own with no problems, yes i often die, mostly because I have assigned all my points to boost up my power, but i can make it. In elite maps i spend 1/5th of my potions to fight one little guy. With 3 guys i am surely dead in no time, unless i run away. I think this has not been very well balanced.

People go through the elite maps ignoring the wee monsters by trying to overrun them instead of fighting them. The monsters cannot chase you after reaching a specific pre-programmed point in the game, so u can completely ignore them. Playing as mage i find it not fair comparing to the class of warrior with more health who can outrun them and take more random hits on the way.

5. When fighting with enemy, my mage tends to shot first to every other items (crates etc.) in sight rather than to the enemy. When there are 6 of such items, i have missed 6 good hits.

6. Initially, when i throw a fireball at my enemy moving behind my back while moving into opposite direction, the attack hit the target regardless of the direction i was moving to. Now, my shots move towards the direction i am moving to rather than hitting the enemy behind.

Could this be fixed, so that my fireball works the same way as my ice bolt does? PvP is affected as well, as most of the time i am running away of my formidable opponents.

Thanks for reading.
Looking forward to your comments.

CosmoxKramer
03-01-2013, 09:28 AM
5. When fighting with enemy, my mage tends to shot first to every other items (crates etc.) in sight rather than to the enemy. When there are 6 of such items, i have missed 6 good hits.

6. Initially, when i throw a fireball at my enemy moving behind my back while moving into opposite direction, the attack hit the target regardless of the direction i was moving to. Now, my shots move towards the direction i am moving to rather than hitting the enemy behind.

Could this be fixed, so that my fireball works the same way as my ice bolt does? PvP is affected as well, as most of the time i am running away of my formidable opponents.

Yes to both of these. Very annoying when my spells target an object when there are NPCs in range as well as the directional shooting...