PDA

View Full Version : Can't join friends on campaign areas

Anitablakes
02-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Hi guys

Whenever I try to join friends I get an annoying message saying the character does not meet zone requirements. I m currently level 21 and have completed all unlocked levels. I have tried just going in manually and trying to use the join friends key on the actual "job " that doesn't work either, any suggestions guys ?

Thanks ;-)

doomdoomdoom
02-28-2013, 07:33 PM
The game only lets you join other characters within 3 levels of you. If you try to join a friend who's level differs from yours by more than 3, you will get that message.

Anitablakes
02-28-2013, 08:32 PM
That's great thank - you

Phantomas
03-08-2013, 07:45 AM
The game only lets you join other characters within 3 levels of you. If you try to join a friend who's level differs from yours by more than 3, you will get that message.

There is a way for ppl more than 3 levels apart and still be able to join.
Solutions, u need a 'middle man/woman', it's true that only players within 3 levels can play together.
So normally a level 27 can not join a level 21, but get a level 24 player, and have this lvl 24 player invite the lvl 27 player and this lvl 24 player invites the lvl 21 player.
and u end up with 3 players lvl 21, lvl 24 and lvl27 in same mission.

Final note, this issue of players not being able to play together has been adressed before.
Ever since the lvl cap raise from 26 to 31 it was suddenly not possible anymore, Carapache promised us that it wld b adressed.

We r still waiting for a fix, so dev team a friendly reminder to solve this. :disturbed:

Solutions, u need a 'middle man/woman', it's true that only players within 3 levels can play together.
So normally a level 27 can not join a level 21, but get a level 24 player, and have this lvl 24 player invite the lvl 27 player and this lvl 24 player invites the lvl 21 player.

Really? I need to try that. If you are right, I just made more characters than I probably needed to. I've been working on making characters of level 5, 10, 15, 20, 26, and 31 so I can always join when someone wants help. Oh well...

doomdoomdoom
03-08-2013, 05:20 PM
I know that the man in the middle approach works in pvp. But I didn't think it worked in pve. Cool if it does. :tickled_pink:

Final note, this issue of players not being able to play together has been adressed before.
Ever since the lvl cap raise from 26 to 31 it was suddenly not possible anymore, Carapache promised us that it wld b adressed.

We r still waiting for a fix, so dev team a friendly reminder to solve this. :disturbed:

I tried this out with two friends and the man in the middle didn't work for us in pve. I was a level 15. I invited a lvl 16 and a lvl 12 to first mission. The lvl 12 couldn't join. Don't know if there is a certain order you need to do it in so it will work?

Phantomas
03-14-2013, 10:57 AM
I tried this out with two friends and the man in the middle didn't work for us in pve. I was a level 15. I invited a lvl 16 and a lvl 12 to first mission. The lvl 12 couldn't join. Don't know if there is a certain order you need to do it in so it will work?

Not sure, will get back to u.
Myby ur right and an certain order is needed.

Btw probably a bug , but there were instances where i wld start a mission find some1 already playing it, much to my surprise it was a lvl 18, am myself a lvl 31.
As i said prob a bug, usually i get warning 'Character does not meet.. etc'