PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Banner Guide

Energizeric
02-28-2013, 10:32 PM
In every town there is a billboard looking thing that is the leaderboards. Perhaps they can add a similar item to all the towns, maybe a bit smaller, that is called a "vanity banner guide". When you go up to it and look, it will have pictures of all the various vanity banners and give a description of each. This way I won't have 50 folks per day asking how I got my banner, and if I see a cool banner that someone else is wearing, I can find out how they got it, or which leaderboard it is for.

Vystirch
02-28-2013, 10:44 PM
It is what the guide in my sig is for.

Limsi
02-28-2013, 10:56 PM
But not all has access to the threads. ^

Vystirch
02-28-2013, 11:25 PM
But not all has access to the threads. ^

If they have access to a Internet Mobil game they have access to a thread I believe.....

Limsi
03-01-2013, 05:29 AM
True, but not all of the mass majority have even time to check the forums or even hear about it - they just directly play the game without traversing the path outside the client. The closest they can come interaction with is the news box on the main menu.

Vystirch
03-01-2013, 01:56 PM
True, but not all of the mass majority have even time to check the forums or even hear about it - they just directly play the game without traversing the path outside the client. The closest they can come interaction with is the news box on the main menu.

Well anyway I don't think a section should be added ig. They should either look it up on forums, or ask the person ig.