PDA

View Full Version : Banner with add stats

Atashi Dubz
02-28-2013, 11:56 PM
Banner should have additional stats, so player would wear them not just for fashion but also to give boost to their stats.

Limsi
03-01-2013, 01:01 AM
That would ruin the playing field for those who lack some banners and would cause whining and plead for reform

Atashi Dubz
03-01-2013, 01:08 AM
How about those people who tried hard to make it to the LB. They should have some incentives for getting to the top right? also the people reaching the cap lvl, it can also boost char stats for running elites.
and also to make used of the banner, For me it is pretty useless as of now, just a trash in your inventory imo.

Limsi
03-01-2013, 05:28 AM
The banner and its exclusivity is the reward itself. Take for example the founders helm in PL with the added stat and were only available to a few- even up to now there are discussion on how they should remove the stats ( it's been a long and tiring year or more since it was implemented.)

yoho
03-01-2013, 06:02 AM
no banners/vanity with stats, noooooo

CosmoxKramer
03-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Vanity is for show, no for stats.

van·i·ty
[van-i-tee] Show IPA noun, plural van·i·ties, adjective

noun
excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.; character or quality of being vain; conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.

an instance or display of this quality or feeling.

something about which one is vain.

lack of real value; hollowness; worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.

something worthless, trivial, or pointless.