PDA

View Full Version : Is there any other way beside credit cards?

Greencrow
03-01-2013, 03:38 AM
Hi guys. Is there any other way beside of having a credit card to pay for plats? like thru shops, cards or western union to pay the plats.. because you know, I lived in a third world country and cc here is not a necessity.. and I doubt that if my mom does have one she'll not let me borrow it. Is there a possibility that paying thru plats will not just only thru online shopping? I hope devs would respond. Maraming Salamat ( " thank you " in filipino ) ^_^

Energizeric
03-01-2013, 05:39 AM
Do they sell debit cards in your country? Here in the US you can go into most convenient stores and buy a prepaid Visa card for cash. Then you can use it to shop online like a credit card until the balance runs out. It's good for anyone who doesn't have a credit card but needs one to shop online.

The-Sandman
03-01-2013, 07:38 AM
if you have a bank account you can add it to paypal and buy plat that way.

Jellowpy
03-01-2013, 08:57 AM
@ ranran
As energizeric have said , you can buy debit or gift card that have a prepaid visa like what my wife have given as gift here in the Philippines she gave our relatives 50$ worth of visa gift cards..

KillaSkillz
03-01-2013, 09:52 AM
You could try sending one of the devs a basket with Lechon Manok, throw in some Marang fruits, and for a finisher Palitaw with that banana honey!

A dev might just hook you up if you do that! :)

P.S. (if they don't drop a dozen Balut on the floor, then stick them in a box and send it to them as revenge)

Greencrow
03-02-2013, 08:39 AM
I would like to answer you all in one reply .. how to quote all of you in a single reply ? :)) Thanks..

Samhayne
03-02-2013, 08:52 AM
I would like to answer you all in one reply .. how to quote all of you in a single reply ? :)) Thanks..

On your web browser, tap the multi quote button (it is to the right of the reply with quote button).

Arcanee
03-02-2013, 09:29 AM
I wish there was one of the little cards you buy for games but then again that would be hard I guess but I would buy a bunch

razerfingers
03-02-2013, 09:38 AM
I wish there was one of the little cards you buy for games but then again that would be hard I guess but I would buy a bunch

They already have the promo code feature. It would be like you buy the card activate the code enter it in in the promo code place and boom plat can only be used once.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Deathblaze
03-02-2013, 06:11 PM
I think iTunes and Google Play Giftcards are allowed.
;)

automagically
03-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Yup google play cards work

Greencrow
03-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Do they sell debit cards in your country? Here in the US you can go into most convenient stores and buy a prepaid Visa card for cash. Then you can use it to shop online like a credit card until the balance runs out. It's good for anyone who doesn't have a credit card but needs one to shop online.

I hope so I hope so I hope so ! *crosses fingers* I'll try to ask my mom :)

if you have a bank account you can add it to paypal and buy plat that way.

I'm still 17 years old bro :)

@ ranran
As energizeric have said , you can buy debit or gift card that have a prepaid visa like what my wife have given as gift here in the Philippines she gave our relatives 50$ worth of visa gift cards..

Yeah .. I'll try to find it here in the philippines :)

You could try sending one of the devs a basket with Lechon Manok, throw in some Marang fruits, and for a finisher Palitaw with that banana honey!

A dev might just hook you up if you do that! :)

P.S. (if they don't drop a dozen Balut on the floor, then stick them in a box and send it to them as revenge)

Hahah.. This would be a good supper for me :))

Greencrow
03-06-2013, 07:03 AM
Yup google play cards work

how does it work ? Place the code in promo code ?

moonway03
03-06-2013, 07:14 AM
I just searched on the I.Net that western union have prepaid visa cards, i cant buy plat too thats why i searched lol and 7eleven i think have one

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

kariszmah23
09-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Is debit card mastercard can buy plats?

Ebezaanec
09-29-2013, 12:06 AM
Necro lolol